Craft Beer MAW

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Added smore

Prop14 (counts as one)
Db huna(counts as one)

Bramble
Cherry rye
Fou foune14
Lpf
Lpg
Art
West Ashley
Assassin
Morning delight
Vsb
Blueberry Flanders
v013
Westly
Fen tao
Fuzzy baby ducks growler
kre
Pizzaboy sour bottles(12/6 bottles)
Atrial Rubicite
Colour five
King Henry
Ba Mexican cake(4 roses)
Aaron
Casey fruit stand bottles (12/6 bottles)

Cool man, those bcbbw are a 13 and a 14. Weyerbacher is one of my favorite nearby breweries. Hope you enjoy them all. If you're on untappd, friend me so I can see if you like them all. Mikeysab on untappd. Cheers bud.

I've got the rye and coffee rye if either of ya are looking for them. I believe the coffee rye was the most limited of the set. Shoot me a message if you want.

Now back to the regularly scheduled MAW

Beer in, beer out. Got this monster from igotsand. Can't wait to rid the world of a couple more of these tonight. Thanks Matt, you rock.

That Blue BBL's though! I will be following you on untapped to see what you think mikey. :rockin:

That Blue BBL's though! I will be following you on untapped to see what you think mikey. :rockin:

Blue BBl's is awesome! Second best beer I tasted this year.
The ba Viet is just on a whole different level(my favorite this year)..hope you enjoy that one mikeysab!

Added some..

Prop14 (counts as one)
Db huna(counts as one)

Vanilla rye
Bramble
Cherry rye
Fou foune14
Lpf
Lpg
St lam
Vig
Art
West Ashley
Assassin
Morning delight
Vsb
Wild peach
Blueberry Flanders
v013
Westly
Fen tao
Fuzzy baby ducks growler
kre
Pizzaboy sour bottles(12/6 bottles)
Atrial Rubicite
Colour five
King Henry
Ba Mexican cake(4 roses)
Aaron
Casey fruit stand bottles (12/6 bottles)
Any season
A&T

Any suggestions? Kinda running out of beers to want..
Might have to start adding shelf beers to the list...
Would a 4 pack of bcbcs be ok to add?

Any suggestions? Kinda running out of beers to want..
Might have to start adding shelf beers to the list...
Would a 4 pack of bcbcs be ok to add?

Personally, I'd hold out if I were you. I'm a little hesitant to grant until after the holidays since I don't want yet another thing to have to get shipped out. I think it's OK for the list to sit for a little while and you shouldn't have to make the list too easy, it's a MAW!

Personally, I'd hold out if I were you. I'm a little hesitant to grant until after the holidays since I don't want yet another thing to have to get shipped out. I think it's OK for the list to sit for a little while and you shouldn't have to make the list too easy, it's a MAW!

Im ok if you want to grant this and wait til after the holiday to ship;)

Im ok if you want to grant this and wait til after the holiday to ship;)

Well, as listed, I don't think I'd grant. I have three things on the list, but two of the three I only have one bottle of and I'm not sure I'd want to give them up. A 4pack of regular BCBS would make that a lot easier. Being open to suggestions, I'm guessing I have some other stuff you would like that would be more MAW worthy IMO. I also don't have a good list of wants to post, and I'd like to have that ready before I grant. Let's see if anyone else decides to grant in the next week or two.

So far i've drank the base and the tennessee whiskey. Both awesome.

was your Tennessee whiskey flat? i just had mine last night which was great but flat and looks like everyone on untapped was agreeing that the whole batch was flat.

was your Tennessee whiskey flat? i just had mine last night which was great but flat and looks like everyone on untapped was agreeing that the whole batch was flat.

I had one a couple nights ago courtesy of igotsand. It was flat, but still a great beer. I prefer big stouts lightly carbed anyway, so I don't think it took much away from it.

Brought the backwoods bastard to the brewery the other day. Gat dang tasty. Going to a fancy tasting on Wednesday. Might bring something that night. Any suggestions?

For a tasting, can't really go wrong with the gm or the bt, but might wanna save those for yourself. The tango is really good, and bourbonic is pretty amaze balls. Ba narwhal is a winner too. That ba old rasputin turned out a little this his year but still a real tasty beer. None of that was any help, so just bring the grey monday lol.

What brewery did you bring the backwoods to?

Back