Craft Beer MAW

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pizza Boy growlers should create excitement when you see them. I've had a couple that a buddy got in trades and they are always super tasty. Great MAW hit!!! Good work Seth!

Lol. How is it that you, living in Texas, have had both Pizza Boy and Tired Hands; while I, living in PA, have had neither? I obviously suck at this. :D

Lol. How is it that you, living in Texas, have had both Pizza Boy and Tired Hands; while I, living in PA, have had neither? I obviously suck at this. :D

Well, the Pizza Boy is because I have a buddy who comes to bottle shares that gets just plain ridiculous beers. He is a Bruery Hoarders member and uses that to get whatever. He brought a Bourbon Vanilla Dark Lord one time and made us try it blind without telling us what it was.

Tired Hands I went to when I was in Philly for Christmas, my sister lives there. And now I have set up a nice partner who is trading growler fills with me so I can have more TH. You should absolutely go to TH and get their grilled cheese sandwich, forget how amazing the beer is, that grilled cheese is other worldly.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1394220539.898105.jpg

Awesome MAW hit!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

View attachment 184250

Awesome MAW hit!

There it is!!

This is a veritable cornucopia of Wisconsin Brews.
The Central Waters stuff is my favorite and O'so (while small) is doing some great things in their one-offs and sours. I am glad the glass made it too. 3Sheeps is a newer (a year or two old) brewery that has some pretty decent stuff as well and they just started doing a barrel aging program.

Enjoy the Very Sour Blackberry....

woah MAWing a VSB??!!!? is that the rarest one given away in a MAW yet??????

Awesome package

I know... I had to think many times over before I let that one go...

But after all... It is only beer and I have had a bottle of it already.
Don't get me wrong, it is/was the best darn beer I have ever had but the beer Karma gods will come back around.

Yep only 200 bottles released. I win lol. Going to drink the Aurelian Lure next weekend while getting the newest soura a cherry (Montmorency vs. Balaton) and grape (Cerveza de Tempranillo). :D

Damn, I tried to see if I could get my brother in law to go pick me up a bottle of the Montmorency vs. Balaton but he just left for Colorado for business for 3 weeks... wtf on timing. Too bad they won't take photocopies of peoples IDs for trustees to pick them up =/

How difficult was it for you to give that one up??? :)

It was very difficult because it was my only bottle. Then I thought it was just beer so i sent it and shared the wealth. I had it at the festival where I got the bottles.

Damn, I tried to see if I could get my brother in law to go pick me up a bottle of the Montmorency vs. Balaton but he just left for Colorado for business for 3 weeks... wtf on timing. Too bad they won't take photocopies of peoples IDs for trustees to pick them up =/

That sucks. The first weekend they are releasing it. All through out march and also next Saturday Real Ale is releasing their Blakkr. Cant wait to grab a few when i'm over there. Also Atwater is launching in Austin next week. So hopefully can get a six pack from them.

Which day are you going? I'll be in Austin the 15th & 16th for my birthday and will be picking up my JK releases as well!
I'll be there 16th Sunday- 18thTuesday. I'm also there for my Birthday on the 17th. Wes will be there sunday also

Indy and I will both be down there that weekend as well. We will have to try to meet up.

Central Waters just recalled the Peruvian Morning (again). It sounds like the infection is only slightly noticeable now but will of course get worse over time, so I'd probably try that one sooner than later.

Sent from my Commodore64 using Home Brew

Central Waters just recalled the Peruvian Morning (again). It sounds like the infection is only slightly noticeable now but will of course get worse over time, so I'd probably try that one sooner than later.

Sent from my Commodore64 using Home Brew

I did let TriageStat know this. I saw the email release from Central Waters on their Peruvian Morning 2 days ago. I had one and tasted fine but I told him to drink it ASAP.

This is a great brew if they can get control of it.

I see that VSB is already on the trading block. Care to work something out?

Gotta give you a huge thank you for the Bomb. I was actually gonna take it off my list but you granted before I could. So glad you got it in there cuz it was great.

I now feel like a hooker and have been used. Kinda makes me rethink any future MAWs.

I said the exact same thing!!! 6 MAW in the books and haven't traded away anything I got! Some may still may be sitting in my cellar, but will eventually be consumed. Your generosity didn't go unnoticed!!!

Must have known he F'd up.
I've only gotten to grant one MaW. Never crossed my mind to trade out the ones I recieved back.

Dbag move for sure... Hate to see that happen.. People on this site are incredibly generous

Back