Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Updated with more. If this goes too much longer I'll take a pass and just turn it into a BIF to someone else like Mark does. :) I didn't mean to break it.

Hill Farmstead - anything (is this okay?)
Two Roads - Honey Spot Road White IPA
Cigar City - wood aged jai Alai
Lawson's Finest - Double dip of Sunshine (is this okay?)
Carton - Anything but love stouts with vanilla and/or coffee and just got a can of 077XX.
Spiteful Brewing - God Damn Pirate Pigeon Peanut Butter Porter
Spiteful Brewing - I hate my boss coffee stout
Spiteful Brewing - Selfies are for Weiners DIPA
Spiteful Brewing - G.F.Y. Stout with coffee (I had the regular)
Surly - Todd the Axeman , Wet.
Fate Brewing - Candy Bar Milk Stout
Westbrook - Udderly Milk Stout
Alpine Beer Co. - Mandrain Nectar
Ninkasi - Vanilla Oatis & Tricehops
Pipeworks - Coffee Break Abduction
Renegade Brewing Company - Deprevity (yummmm) & Redacted & Hiatus
3 Floyds - Toxic Revolution

Added:
Funky Buddha
Last Snow (saw it on another list, not sure if this is okay)
Focal banger
Creature comforts tropicalia

Added:
DeGarde
New Glarus
Toppling Goliath
Cigar City Cubano Style Espresso

Let me know if anything is truly not eMAW-worthy. I also love stouts and porters with coffee and/or vanilla. Fruity bomb IPAs as well.
I'm not into English styles right now and I have enough sours, saisons and such. So off the list is good as well. I'm "butimjessica" on untappd if you want to know what I've already had. :) looking for new stuff, local favs, etc. thank you all.

Well, @NuclearRich managed to hit every single wish on my list.
1. Bottles

GRANTED!

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1444249214.190408.jpg

GRANTED!

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1444249246.755916.jpg

Gandhi Bot- old favorite/ can't wait to revisit
Weisse Trash Culture- yeah Berliner
4 Beans- loved 3 Beans and 4>3
Overshores Tripel Brun- love trying breweries that are new to me
New Glarus Two Women and Staghorn- already in fridge
OEC Tempus Blend #5- don't mind if I do! Been wanting to try OEC for a while- how better than with the one that was bottled on my birthday

And most importantly, the home brews: Caramel Quad and Rumcake

Thanks Rich!

Updated with more. If this goes too much longer I'll take a pass and just turn it into a BIF to someone else like Mark does. :) I didn't mean to break .

If you want the ninkasi and some other "random" stouts i can grant this.

Well, @NuclearRich managed to hit every single wish on my list.

GRANTED!

View attachment 308102

GRANTED!

View attachment 308103

Gandhi Bot- old favorite/ can't wait to revisit
Weisse Trash Culture- yeah Berliner
4 Beans- loved 3 Beans and 4>3
Overshores Tripel Brun- love trying breweries that are new to me
New Glarus Two Women and Staghorn- already in fridge
OEC Tempus Blend #5- don't mind if I do! Been wanting to try OEC for a while- how better than with the one that was bottled on my birthday

And most importantly, the home brews: Caramel Quad and Rumcake

Thanks Rich!

You are welcome! OEC is serious business, love everything they make, and they make some interesting things. Let me know what you think if the homebrews! They are on untappd, if you are.
Also that is, I am almost entirely certain, the LAST batch of gbot ever. They will be renaming the beer due to politico-social pressures.

Oh! And I recieved my E'maw last night! I tore into it as soon as I could. Quite an awesome variety pack from bigperm! Thank you!

Awesome! Those IPAs are all fresh, especially the gumballhead and the Unsessionable, so get at em! The HB is a traditional berliner weisse. Enjoy!

Cheers!

Haven't heard anything from her

Hey, sorry, I did't get a notification of a mention. :(
So I am revising my list, I am being sent ninkasi now, but I can look for some stuff available up there to see what I can add. I'll be in CA in 2 months as well.

Hill Farmstead - anything (is this okay?)
Two Roads - Honey Spot Road White IPA
Cigar City - wood aged jai Alai
Lawson's Finest - Double dip of Sunshine (is this okay?)
Carton - Anything but love stouts with vanilla and/or coffee and just got a can of 077XX.
Spiteful Brewing - God Damn Pirate Pigeon Peanut Butter Porter
Spiteful Brewing - I hate my boss coffee stout
Spiteful Brewing - Selfies are for Weiners DIPA
Spiteful Brewing - G.F.Y. Stout with coffee (I had the regular)
Surly - Todd the Axeman , Wet.
Fate Brewing - Candy Bar Milk Stout
Westbrook - Udderly Milk Stout
Alpine Beer Co. - Mandrain Nectar
Pipeworks - Coffee Break Abduction
Renegade Brewing Company - Deprevity (yummmm) & Redacted & Hiatus
3 Floyds - Toxic Revolution

Added:
Funky Buddha
Last Snow (saw it on another list, not sure if this is okay)
Focal banger
Creature comforts tropicalia

Added:
DeGarde
New Glarus
Toppling Goliath
Cigar City Cubano Style Espresso

Added:
Captain Lawrence - any IPA and their seasonal winter if it is out yet.
Pipeworks - any IPA

@beermeduffman this is an amazing grant. I apologize for the bad pictures. By the time I stumbled home last night I had completely forgot about checking for these, so I ripped them open and snapped some quick pictures this morning. It was so hard to leave for work after digging through these...

2r2rl80.jpg

I was probably a little more excited than I should've been for the Death Star ice cube mold. Wife just rolled her eyes and walked away as I threw my hands in the air like a child. Whatever. She's just jealous.

2ez63bk.jpg

I almost instinctively opened the Hopgasm right there at 7am. If it was cold, it probably would've just happened. Can't wait to try that.

far95.jpg

I actually feel bad about these man... I never expected or deserved anything like this.

2rmtbhw.jpg

@psylocide - Look at me.. I am d'Captain now.

Thanks so much man. If there's ever anything you want/need from my side of town, don't hesitate to hit me up. Especially if you're passing through, beer & wings on me.

@beermeduffman this is an amazing grant. I apologize for the bad pictures. By the time I stumbled home last night I had completely forgot about checking for these, so I ripped them open and snapped some quick pictures this morning. It was so hard to leave for work after digging through these...

2r2rl80.jpg

I was probably a little more excited than I should've been for the Death Star ice cube mold. Wife just rolled her eyes and walked away as I threw my hands in the air like a child. Whatever. She's just jealous.

2ez63bk.jpg

I almost instinctively opened the Hopgasm right there at 7am. If it was cold, it probably would've just happened. Can't wait to try that.

far95.jpg

I actually feel bad about these man... I never expected or deserved anything like this.

2rmtbhw.jpg

Thanks so much man. If there's ever anything you want/need from my side of town, don't hesitate to hit me up. Especially if you're passing through, beer & wings on me.

F the Hopslam. My eye went immediately to the Abyss, which is excellent IMO. I had a 2009 reserve last year.

Send it to me I need a waxed bottle to test my new wax cutter design on the openers......:p

2r2rl80.jpg

2ez63bk.jpg

far95.jpg

2rmtbhw.jpg

Damn! @BeerMeDuffMan FTW! Nice Hit! Love this thread. :mug:

F the Hopslam. My eye went immediately to the Abyss, which is excellent IMO. I had a 2009 reserve last year.

Yeah sorry. I don't know anything about half the stuff I was looking at. This was definitely an educational box. The DFH 120's are 2010 and 2015 I think. Everything he sent has a reason behind it.

Send it to me I need a waxed bottle to test my new wax cutter design on the openers......:p

I have many waxed bottles I need to open. Send the opener to me and I'll test it for you....

I have many waxed bottles I need to open. Send the opener to me and I'll test it for you....

I want to open a few more to test this design and then I will be sending some out.

The only problem is that we had 1 waxed bottle in our distro and it was a limited release.

You could always wax up some random bottles and try it. https://www.homebrewtalk.com/showthread.php?t=127485

If you double-dip you will get a thicker wax that will be harder than most commercial waxing to cut through. Only thing harder was the Terrapin french toast W-n-B. That thing needed a hammer and chisel to come off.

That is what I am leaning towards, the kids have hundreds of crayons that need to be recycled. Now I just to find time to do it.

2r2rl80.jpg

2ez63bk.jpg

far95.jpg

2rmtbhw.jpg

Check the date on the bottom of that Busch can lol

Yeah sorry. I don't know anything about half the stuff I was looking at. This was definitely an educational box. The DFH 120's are 2010 and 2015 I think. Everything he sent has a reason behind it.

Aye, it help find reasoning to cellaring stuff. Trying to sway to the expensive side of beer drinking

Check the date on the bottom of that Busch can lol

No way... tell me this isn't aged too. Haha.
I'll post a pic of it when I get home.

Aye, it help find reasoning to cellaring stuff. Trying to sway to the expensive side of beer drinking

I need to figure out the ideal temp to keep them then. I keep our house cool, but our basement is dry too. Guess I need to build some shelving. So excited, thanks again.

2r2rl80.jpg

2ez63bk.jpg

far95.jpg

2rmtbhw.jpg

Shape of hops to come, I'm jealous.

No way... tell me this isn't aged too. Haha.
I'll post a pic of it when I get home.

I need to figure out the ideal temp to keep them then. I keep our house cool, but our basement is dry too. Guess I need to build some shelving. So excited, thanks again.

Keep it in the basement and out of the sunlight, if at the least.
The Busch has been around, check the date, I won't ruin it for you lol

yay me!
I'll make this fairly easy-I like hoppy beers! IPA and APA
Of course always looking for the usual suspects:
Heady, Focal Banger, Pliny, Hill Farmstead, Maine
But I would be happy with any of your local stuff that you think is good and isn't distributed to Minnesota.
Others:
Wicked Weed
Modern Times
Sixpoint
Nebco-Sea Hag or Ghandibot

I'm drawing a blank on others, but I'm open to suggestions. Don't waste your stouts, porters or sours on me.

yay me!
I'll make this fairly easy-I like hoppy beers! IPA and APA
Of course always looking for the usual suspects:
Heady, Focal Banger, Pliny, Hill Farmstead, Maine
But I would be happy with any of your local stuff that you think is good and isn't distributed to Minnesota.
Others:
Wicked Weed
Modern Times
Sixpoint
Nebco-Sea Hag or Ghandibot

I'm drawing a blank on others, but I'm open to suggestions. Don't waste your stouts, porters or sours on me.

I'll grant this for you.

List:

Alpine (any IPAs)
Pliny or Blind Pig
Pizza Port (any except stouts)
Fiddlehead (anything besides Second Fiddle)
Modern Times (any IPAs)

Any, other west-coast or Vermont IPAs not distributed to CT.

Back