Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pfft.. if you think you can get stuff for me I can't get, no hurry whatsoever.
All you dude. You're up.

I actually have half of what I want to send to you in my desk currently. If I can get the remaining stuff I want to send to you before Tuesday, I'll ship then. Puts a damper on my drinking plans this weekend since I have to buy out some new stuff lol. You will be getting some Duff reserve quality stuff.

Oh, I certainly can. :D

For my list; my birthday is the 16th, would love a bottle or two(or four) of Pliny, but open to anything I haven't had yet. Stouts, ipa, porters, wheats, coffee anything, some swag, if you want :ban:

Wait..whats swag? Can I add that to my list?
All the cool people around here say they have so much swag. I wouldn't mind trying it.

^ well I would, but you did mention Pliny specifically, which I cannot get.
If you want NC love for your Birthday then I'm your girl.

^ well I would, but you did mention Pliny specifically, which I cannot get.
If you want NC love for your Birthday then I'm your girl.

The Pliny chased me off too. Again, if I got my hands on it, I'm certain it would vanish. I gotta get a list ready though, I'm picking up someone's list eventually.

Hill Farmstead - anything (is this okay?)
Two Roads - Honey Spot Road White IPA
Cigar City - wood aged jai Alai
Lawson's Finest - Double dip of Sunshine (is this okay?)
Carton - Carton of Milk or anything but love stouts with vanilla and/or coffee and just got a can of 077XX.
Spiteful Brewing - God Damn Pirate Pigeon Peanut Butter Porter
Spiteful Brewing - I hate my boss coffee stout
Spiteful Brewing - Selfies are for Weiners DIPA
Spiteful Brewing - G.F.Y. Stout with coffee (I had the regular)
Surly - Todd the Axeman , Wet.
Fate Brewing - Candy Bar Milk Stout
Westbrook - Udderly Milk Stout
Alpine Beer Co. - Mandrain Nectar
Ninkasi - Vanilla Oatis & Tricehops
Pizza Port - Grapefruit Puncher, Deez Nutz, Coffee Monster
Pipeworks - Coffee Break Abduction
Renegade Brewing Company - Deprevity (yummmm) & Redacted & Hiatus
3 Floyds - Toxic Revolution

Let me know if anything is truly not eMAW-worthy. I also love stouts and porters with coffee and/or vanilla. Fruity bomb IPAs as well.
I'm not into English styles right now and I have enough sours, saisons and such. So off the list is good as well. I'm "butimjessica" on untappd if you want to know what I've already had. :) looking for new stuff, local favs, etc. thank you all.

Carton - Carton of Milk or anything but love stouts with vanilla and/or coffee and just got a can of 077XX.

Let me know if anything is truly not eMAW-worthy. I also love stouts and porters with coffee and/or vanilla. Fruity bomb IPAs as well.
I'm not into English styles right now and I have enough sours, saisons and such. So off the list is good as well. I'm "butimjessica" on untappd if you want to know what I've already had. :) looking for new stuff, local favs, etc. thank you all.

I think WET hits shelves this week, and TtAM should be in stock, I'll check tomorrow on availability

Some of these look like limited brewed once in beer advocate. Not sure how accurate that is. Some of the spiteful haven't been rated in years so I wonder about availability but I'm no where near any brewery listed so maybe others near them would know more.

Some of these look like limited brewed once in beer advocate. Not sure how accurate that is. Some of the spiteful haven't been rated in years so I wonder about availability but I'm no where near any brewery listed so maybe others near them would know more.

The pizza port are limited draught only.

I'll remove the PP, I wasn't sure. Which one is draft only? Not sure about Spiteful, I took the info off their site a while back. Maybe an IL guy can weigh in. I'm in no way trying to break this one. :)

I'll remove the PP, I wasn't sure. Which one is draft only? Not sure about Spiteful, I took the info off their site a while back. Maybe an IL guy can weigh in. I'm in no way trying to break this one. :)

The only PP that is canned and available are

Swamis
Chronic ale
Kook
Pick six
Ponto S.I.P.A

If you sent it UPS, it might arrive at its destination next Monday....

That's ok, it will just make him squirm a little bit. I sent him an email that he was instructed can't be opened until it arrives. Either way, I win
maniacal laugh

MANIACAL LAAAAAUGH

Somebody is showing pre-vacation giddiness I think. ;)

It is indeed. Although they are now showing a 60% chance of rain on Thursday, the night of the not so scary Halloween party. Hope the weather holds out. Wednesday and Friday are our Epcot days and should be perfect drinking weather.

It is indeed. Although they are now showing a 60% chance of rain on Thursday, the night of the not so scary Halloween party. Hope the weather holds out. Wednesday and Friday are our Epcot days and should be perfect drinking weather.

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1444069710.889265.jpg
This is from the most accurate local news source here. When it does rain here, it's usually late afternoon and doesn't last very long. I wouldn't sweat it too much.

I feel kind of dumb, I didn't ship complete. I forgot to add in some cans to the box. Here they are, nice and purdy under my desk, away from the box that was already picked up.

I feel kind of dumb, I didn't ship complete. I forgot to add in some cans to the box. Here they are, nice and purdy under my desk, away from the box that was already picked up.

Totally done that before...in a trade/eMaw combo..and the beer I forgot was the beer traded for. Felt like a moron. Actually, if I remember right, the wife packed up the first box and I just didn't set the beer out like I was supposed. Or so she says...I'm blaming her!

Totally done that before...in a trade/eMaw combo..and the beer I forgot was the beer traded for. Felt like a moron. Actually, if I remember right, the wife packed up the first box and I just didn't set the beer out like I was supposed. Or so she says...I'm blaming her!

I might just add a few more things to the second box, now that I have to make a second box. Might as well make it worth while lol
I planned on having a good lunch tomorrow too. Best Singapore Noodle in town will just have to wait until I get back, I suppose.

Added:
Funky Buddha
Last Snow (saw it on another list, not sure if this is okay)
Focal banger
Creature comforts tropicalia

Sorry, WET wasn't in yet and sounds like TtAM will be a while for cans.

Sorry again

Back