Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm happy to take fresh hops, or most anything not being distributed to CT. lactose intolerance is in the house, so no milk stouts, but I'll take regular ones! Hit me!

I'm happy to take fresh hops, or most anything not being distributed to CT. lactose intolerance is in the house, so no milk stouts, but I'll take regular ones! Hit me!
According to Seekabrew, there are a lot of Oklahoma breweries that don't distribute to CT... Did I just find a MAW that I can actually get?!?

Pm'd you, let me know if you want from any of those breweries before I claim this one.

This should be a fun one... As mentioned above, I'm from Oklahoma. Due to stupid and outdated liquor laws, there aren't a whole lot of out-of-state craft breweries that distribute here, so there is a whole world of craft beer out there that I am unaware of. What I am looking for is a beer education.

While my preference is for stouts and porters, I like pretty much all styles (not crazy about sours or IPAs, but perhaps I just haven't had the right ones yet?) I don't care what you want to send me, just expose me to new beers and breweries. Anything I can't get here (which is a lot), I want.

Somebody show me some of the wonderful beers that exist somewhere else in the country.

We gotta back this thing up a little bit. Sorry, but rules.

"Open to any member of 90+ days and 100+ posts. CONUS only."

Whoa there, he is missing the qualifications (100+ posts and 90 days of membership) to grant.

Oh snap, you are right. I knew that my shy lurker habits would bite me in the rear sooner or later...

NuclearRich is still up for grabs, sorry for the confusion.

Oh snap, you are right. I knew that my shy lurker habits would bite me in the rear sooner or later...

Yeah, it happens.

But don't forget about us!

Nothing you can do but wait for 90+ days. There are always some new members asking questions in the Beginners threads.

They appreciate answers to their question instead of a canned "Search it" response. I know I sure did when I was new.

Oh I'll be back. I've been following this thread for 2 months or so, long enough that I forgot about that particular rule (started perusing threads when I started brewing back in June but didn't sign up on HBT until August; old habit of not liking to sign up for things). Guess I'll just have to start being more active so I can participate down the road, I love the idea of this thread.

For formality sake, confirmed coldcrash was up 2 or 3 lists back ;) Good to see this hopping again.

I believe this is the current list.

Wait, I am wrong. BigPerm has not posted their list.

Man I went to sleep too fast last night! Sorry about the confusion, I'm on the app on my phone, which doesn't show membership time or posts. My bad!

Bigperm is up then!

Two grants in 1 week! Nice.

For the sake of clarity, I granted @Remmy 's list on the 17th. Just so no one accuses me of being a rule-breaker. ;)

Man I went to sleep too fast last night! Sorry about the confusion, I'm on the app on my phone, which doesn't show membership time or posts. My bad!

Bigperm is up then!

This thing is running very smoothly, so I'll keep it simple. Send me saisons, stouts or sours I can't get in OH, KY, IN. I'll also never say no to hops, especially east coast IPAs. I also love anything funky, and anything with smoke or coffee. Please no peanut butter beers, or similarly flavored stuff. Good fruit beers are fine.

For specifics, I'd love to try Todd the Axe Man, and I've had very little from breweries in Oregon or Florida.

Thanks!

For the sake of clarity, I granted @Remmy 's list on the 17th. Just so no one accuses me of being a rule-breaker. ;)

This thing is running very smoothly, so I'll keep it simple. Send me saisons, stouts or sours I can't get in OH, KY, IN. I'll also never say no to hops, especially east coast IPAs. I also love anything funky, and anything with smoke or coffee. Please no peanut butter beers, or similarly flavored stuff. Good fruit beers are fine.

For specifics, I'd love to try Todd the Axe Man, and I've had very little from breweries in Oregon or Florida.

Thanks!

Todd the Axe Man is certainly a shelf beer, however it hasn't been on the shelf for a few weeks now. Their first canning run got gobbled up pretty quick (much of it by me). However, Surly Wet hits the shelves next week so that may be doable.

Thanks!

Can someone check my credentials, cuz I think I can grant this with some PNW love.

Thanks!
I got this one if BigPerm is okay with not getting anything from FL or OR. Unless Broham1 has it.

Okay, here's my cherry-popper:

I want some local pride. I love

fresh nose candy IPAs/DIPAs

stouts/porters (adjuncts/BA is OK, as long as its balanced)

Belgian-inspired/sours (fruit is OK, if balanced)

Nothing in OR/WA distro or from CA or MT or VT. Already have good connections there.

Gimme some good homebrew, too.

I'll add some specific breweries, too, but I'm really open to locals you're excited about.

Okay, here's my cherry-popper:

I want some local pride. I love

fresh nose candy IPAs/DIPAs

stouts/porters (adjuncts/BA is OK, as long as its balanced)

Belgian-inspired/sours (fruit is OK, if balanced)

Nothing in OR/WA distro or from CA or MT or VT. Already have good connections there.

Gimme some good homebrew, too.

I'll add some specific breweries, too, but I'm really open to locals you're excited about.

If you'd like some from NY, and can wait a week or so to give me time to get around to pick up everything.. I'll do this.
Won't be offended if you want to wait for another offer, nobody else seems interested in what we've got.

If you'd like some from NY, and can wait a week or so to give me time to get around to pick up everything.. I'll do this.
Won't be offended if you want to wait for another offer, nobody else seems interested in what we've got.

No, man! I had some Other Hands last week and loved it! So did the wife. Let's show everyone what they're missing!

@TheCADJockey is up!

I remember the days when a new list would be posted within a couple of minutes. Sigh... :beard:

Man, sorry, was sending him a menu of local stuff in case he wanted to pick some out.

My List:

- Anything I can not get (-2 pts for every beer you send that I can get)
- Nothing smoked.
- If barrel aged, one at most.. I'll likely just add it to my cellar of 1 other BA.
- Prefer dry, hoppy, bitter
- Dislike overly sweet and malty

Trying to get into stouts. Dry, dark chocolate, coffee.. all good.
Have never had a gose. Wouldn't mind trying one.
Homebrews always a plus.
Not big on sours.

Open to anything though.
Have never had anything overly hyped or hard to get, not necessary but welcome..obviously.

If thats too picky or confusing, let me know and I'll just say "beer".

Man, sorry, was sending him a menu of local stuff in case he wanted to pick some out.

My List:

- Anything I can not get (-2 pts for every beer you send that I can get)
- Nothing smoked.
- If barrel aged, one at most.. I'll likely just add it to my cellar of 1 other BA.
- Prefer dry, hoppy, bitter
- Dislike overly sweet and malty

Trying to get into stouts. Dry, dark chocolate, coffee.. all good.
Have never had a gose. Wouldn't mind trying one.
Homebrews always a plus.
Not big on sours.

Open to anything though.
Have never had anything overly hyped or hard to get, not necessary but welcome..obviously.

If thats too picky or confusing, let me know and I'll just say "beer".

Hrmm...can you wait a few weeks? Two at the most? I leave on Wednesday

Pfft.. if you think you can get stuff for me I can't get, no hurry whatsoever.
All you dude. You're up.

Oh, I certainly can. :D

For my list; my birthday is the 16th, would love a bottle or two(or four) of Pliny, but open to anything I haven't had yet. Stouts, ipa, porters, wheats, coffee anything, some swag, if you want :ban:

Back