Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My porch bomb eMAW from TobyG. I haven't had any of these before. Thanks again TobyG, what's the homebrew?

All Amarillo Amber. Hop aroma has faded a little, but still pretty tasty. Also, just a heads up, but Boucanee is a smoked wheat (boucanee literally meaned smoked). They smoke the malt though so it's not artificial. Very drinkable for a smoked beer, IMO, but it also makes an excellent marinade.

Bumpity bump. I've got a whole lot of nothing on this list.

I'm in a meeting. Haha

Okay, it really comes down to this:

I love stouts and porters with coffee and/or vanilla. Fruity bomb IPAs but I'm getting deep into the IPAs in the fridge that I need to drink up so maybe go light.
I'm not into English styles right now. Either way, here's a list to kind of go off of.

Beer:
Tired hands - anything but I am only easing into sours though so maybe be gentle.
Hill Farmstead - anything (is this okay?)
Two Roads - Honey Spot Road White IPA
Cigar City - wood aged jai Alai.
Lawson's Finest - Sip of Sunshine
Carton - Carton of Milk or anything but love stouts with vanilla and/or coffee and just got a can of 077XX.
Spiteful Brewing - God Damn Pirate Pigeon Peanut Butter Porter
Spiteful Brewing - I hate my boss coffee stout
Spiteful Brewing - Selfies are for Weiners DIPA
Spiteful Brewing - G.F.Y. Stout with coffee (just got regular)
Fate Brewing - Candy Bar Milk Stout
Spring house - lil gruesome
Westbrook - Udderly Milk Stout
Alpine Beer Co. - Mandrain Nectar
Ninkasi - Vanilla Oatis & Tricehops
Pizza Port - Grapefruit Puncher, Deez Nutz, Coffee Monster
Lagunitas Brewing - Wilco Tango Foxtrot (no idea if this is around)
Pipeworks - Coffee Break Abduction
Renegade Brewing Company - Deprevity (yummmm) & Redacted & Hiatus
3 Floyds - Toxic Revolution

Let me know if anything is truly not eMAW-worthy.

Swag:
Alchemist Sport Mesh Cap (Gray/Black) Can I ask for this? Or a cap similar in style/color with a very modest and minimal logo. Size L/XL (these are usually flex fit hats)
http://alchemistbeer.com/product/alchemist-sport-mesh-cap-grayblk/

All I have is Redacted.

Had Tricerahops but drank them all.

Plus I have fired off about every available extra I can to Hello in our last couple trades.

Okay, the list would be rad and I long for some of it, but somehow it does seem like an impossible list. So I'll make this easier...

I would like some peanut butter stouts. I've had enough Sweet Baby Jesus and Horny Goat, I've had others but names escape me.

I would like vanilla porters and stouts. I really like stouts more. I've had a lot and if you're looking then my untappd user name is butimjessica

I will also take coffee stouts.

Anything not in NC but as of now we do get some prairie and basic troegs, recently.

I like thicker bodied beers when they're dark. Any variety with coffe and vanilla or vanilla peanut butter...etc etc. works.

I hope this helps.

I'm in a meeting. Haha

Okay, it really comes down to this:

I love stouts and porters with coffee and/or vanilla. Fruity bomb IPAs but I'm getting deep into the IPAs in the fridge that I need to drink up so maybe go light.
I'm not into English styles right now. Either way, here's a list to kind of go off of.

Beer:
Tired hands - anything but I am only easing into sours though so maybe be gentle.
Carton - Carton of Milk or anything but love stouts with vanilla and/or coffee and just got a can of 077XX.

Swag:
Alchemist Sport Mesh Cap (Gray/Black) Can I ask for this? Or a cap similar in style/color with a very modest and minimal logo. Size L/XL (these are usually flex fit hats)

There's a package en route to Louisiana as we speak.

Got a great eMAW package from @SDCore a few minutes ago. Unfortunately there was one casualty. The bottle of Modern Times Protocosmos was about half full when I opened the box, but the bright side is that made it easy to decide which one to drink first. I couldn't find any cracks in the bottle, so I am assuming what leaked out came out of the cap.

CameraZOOM-20150323181221756.jpg

CameraZOOM-20150323181317352.jpg

Interesting that it leaked out, sorry that sucks and is strange. I hope you like them all tho. The Lupulin River is fantastic collab between kern River and knee deep.

Interesting that it leaked out, sorry that sucks and is strange. I hope you like them all tho. The Lupulin River is fantastic collab between kern River and knee deep.

I'm assuming it's because of the cold temperatures it encountered on the way here. No worries at all. I still managed to save half of it. Yummy, if a tad undercarbed.

Okay, the list would be rad and I long for some of it, but somehow it does seem like an impossible list. So I'll make this easier...

I would like some peanut butter stouts. I've had enough Sweet Baby Jesus and Horny Goat, I've had others but names escape me.

I would like vanilla porters and stouts. I really like stouts more. I've had a lot and if you're looking then my untappd user name is butimjessica

I will also take coffee stouts.

Anything not in NC but as of now we do get some prairie and basic troegs, recently.

I like thicker bodied beers when they're dark. Any variety with coffe and vanilla or vanilla peanut butter...etc etc. works.

I hope this helps.

Beer:

Swag:

I was contacted by a member asking about granting with a specific beer and whatever was on the shelf in his distro. I was asking for a few specifics because I have a family member who is now trading back and forth with me and also stock piling beers for when I arrive in June. I don't want to be a ******, but there is a pretty good chance many selections will have already been bought. My hope is always to try some things I've never tried while participating in this thread. I'm not trying to be difficult.

Is asking for peanut butter, coffee, and/or vanilla stouts too specific as well? Should I remove the list entirely and not be specific?
If so, I'm open to feedback. I seem to break this thing each time I'm up. I'm sorry for that. :eek:

The easiest way to keep the maw moving with any list that is not getting granted is to just keep adding. Even if some of your list is hard or questionable e maw, if you have a big and growing list there will be something that someone can pick off for you.

Between BA and brewery websites it's pretty easy to find beers that you may want to try and BA even lists their availability.

Maybe people are missing the initial statement and that the list is something to help base it off. I'd grant it but you have a package coming your way. Sorry it took so long. There should be no delays in transit now that the snow is 'gone'.

I could grant if you are wanting things you have not tried, one of which never made it out of MS. It is a small batch milk stout, see link below. There are also a few other breweries in this area that are worth trying.

YB-Testify

@thecadjockey I am literally looking at your package here. I'm an *******.

Okay additions and merging the lists (additions in orange because I like orange), I will add porters next. If you all say I'm being difficult, I promise not to cry and blog about how you hurt my soul. :D

• 4 Hands Brewing Co. - Peanut Butter Chocolate Milk Stout
  • Rapp Brewing Co. - Chocolate Peanut Butter Stout
  • Odd Side Ales - Peanut Butter Cup Stout
  • Bandwagon Brew Pub - Peanut Butter & Chocolate Stout
  • AleSmith Brewing - AleSmith Speedway Stout - Peanut Butter
  • Blue Pants Brewery - Peanut Butter Pinstripe Stout
  • Dead Frog Brewing - Nutty Uncle Peanut Butter Stout
  • Avery Brewing Company - Vanilla Bourbon Coffee Chocolate Stout (while brewed once, was it brewed recently enough to be sitting around, maybe?)
  • Big Muddy Brewing - Vanilla Stout
  • CB Craft Brewers - Joe Latte Coffee Vanilla Stout
  • Any home brews that fit the above bill (vanilla/coffee/peanut butter, etc)

• Tired hands - anything but I am only easing into sours though so maybe be gentle.
  • Hill Farmstead - anything (is this okay?)
  • Two Roads - Honey Spot Road White IPA
  • Cigar City - wood aged jai Alai.
  • Lawson's Finest - Sip of Sunshine
  • Carton - Carton of Milk or anything but love stouts with vanilla and/or coffee and just got a can of 077XX.
  • Spiteful Brewing - God Damn Pirate Pigeon Peanut Butter Porter
  • Spiteful Brewing - I hate my boss coffee stout
  • Spiteful Brewing - Selfies are for Weiners DIPA
  • Spiteful Brewing - G.F.Y. Stout with coffee (just got regular)
  • Fate Brewing - Candy Bar Milk Stout
  • Spring house - lil gruesome
  • Westbrook - Udderly Milk Stout
  • Alpine Beer Co. - Mandrain Nectar
  • Ninkasi - Vanilla Oatis & Tricehops
  • Pizza Port - Grapefruit Puncher, Deez Nutz, Coffee Monster
  • Lagunitas Brewing - Wilco Tango Foxtrot (no idea if this is around)
  • Pipeworks - Coffee Break Abduction
  • Renegade Brewing Company - Deprevity (yummmm) & Redacted & Hiatus
  • 3 Floyds - Toxic Revolution

I could grant if you are wanting things you have not tried, one of which never made it out of MS. It is a small batch milk stout, see link below. There are also a few other breweries in this area that are worth trying.

YB-Testify

Not entirely correct. Testify makes it here, too. I probably would have suggested Mystery Romp, though, since that's exactly in Hello's wheelhouse for coffee/vanilla stouts (even though it's technically a strong porter). For that matter, you could also add SoPro Hipster Breakfast Stout, and have an instagrant. ;)

Not entirely correct. Testify makes it here, too. I probably would have suggested Mystery Romp, though, since that's exactly in Hello's wheelhouse for coffee/vanilla stouts (even though it's technically a strong porter). For that matter, you could also add SoPro Hipster Breakfast Stout, and have an instagrant. ;)

My information was based from the brewer, I did not realize that it made it out of MS. I was also told that it was small batch, which was last year, and when it is gone it is gone. Are you guys still getting it down there?

My information was based from the brewer, I did not realize that it made it out of MS. I was also told that it was small batch, which was last year, and when it is gone it is gone. Are you guys still getting it down there?

Porters are good too, I just figured I'd add them later.
So did you want to grant?

Just confirmed that I can get my hands on Testify. So if you want I can grant, just give me a week or so before shipping. What about Belching Beaver PB? I know that you have family out in Cali and may of had it. I have some on hand if you want.

Alright, here goes.

Any sour that you feel I should try. I would like to try AV Blood Orange Gose. I have had Westbrook and Off Color Troublesome.

I am not limiting it to sours, I drink IPA, Stouts, Porters, and will try just about anything. I just ask that it not be dist in AL, MS, or TN.

Okay - I can grant this and (hopefully) do it justice :) I can ship tomorrow if need be, but would rather hold off until next Wednesday if that's okay (I can grab a couple more things to throw in that way.)

So we waiting for a confirmation or something? You gonna beg out of getting porch bombed again with a BIF Mark? Lll

Okay - I can grant this and (hopefully) do it justice :) I can ship tomorrow if need be, but would rather hold off until next Wednesday if that's okay (I can grab a couple more things to throw in that way.)

I was messaged yesterday about a grant, I noticed that they did not post in the thread.. The member was going to see what they could get. I messaged them, once I hear back I will post. If it falls through, Mark will be up.

That was quick, you are up Mark! Thanks. Ship whenever you are ready, no rush.

Back