Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2. Then, someone who is able to provide at least 2 beers on the list, will post up ‘that they can fulfill the wish and then post their own wish list of beers. Grants MUST be done in the open thread only.

Just a friendly reminder, but I think some have forgotten this over time. Specifically the last sentence. Reduces confusion.

Alright, as BigMike guessed earlier this will be another one of my eMAW/BIF cross-over grants. Simply put, you will grant my eMAW but when you package the beer, it will get sent as a BIF package to someone I will provide. Simple, yes? If not, PM me and I'll be happy to explain further.

On with the list - no specific beers ISO, just a geographical restriction:

1. Beers must be brewed west of the Mississippi river, and
2. Said beers may not be distributed east of the Mississippi river.

Also, please include home-brews (especially in the style list, but any home-brew is great!)

The styles you can choose from:

IPA or DIPA
Pale Ale
Stout
Porter

Three, two ... one - go!

(I'm betting we can get a third list up today!)

Alright, as BigMike guessed earlier this will be another one of my eMAW/BIF cross-over grants. Simply put, you will grant my eMAW but when you package the beer, it will get sent as a BIF package to someone I will provide. Simple, yes? If not, PM me and I'll be happy to explain further.

On with the list - no specific beers ISO, just a geographical restriction:

1. Beers must be brewed west of the Mississippi river, and
2. Said beers may not be distributed east of the Mississippi river.

Also, please include home-brews (especially in the style list, but any home-brew is great!)

The styles you can choose from:

IPA or DIPA
Pale Ale
Stout
Porter

Three, two ... one - go!

(I'm betting we can get a third list up today!)

Granted! :)

Gaaah Mark! Your restrictions... make me sad. Hang on, going to go look up where the Mississippi river is..

Funk. I'm out.

edit: woah that was fast..

Anyone who can grant that quickly should be able to post a list similarly quickly :D

That was sheer luck!

List:

Going to take off of @brewbien 's idea and just list states, but balance out with a few specifics.I'll start out small and expand as needed. My style preferences are sour, saison, IPA, stout (in roughly that order), although I'm definitely open to suggestions. Please nothing that gets distribution to OH, KY or IN.

States:

Oregon
Vermont

Breweries:

Jester King
Alpine

Will add more later if needed! Thanks, Cheers!

Ok here goes.....

1. Nothing smoked, no saisons, no cherry featured beers. Bonus points for sours or BA beers.

2. The more local the better. Please nothing that comes close to the Long Island, NY area. Growlers/crowlers are cool if you're sort of close.

3. Send some delicious homebrew.

Cheers!

Huge thanks to Brewbien for this bomb. Blown away by the generosity. I have had none of these but am looking forward to all of them.

emaw.jpg

Huge thanks to Brewbien for this bomb. Blown away by the generosity. I have had none of these but am looking forward to all of them.

You're very welcome. Thanks for giving me the chance to rep the PNW. I would have sent more but I like to reuse boxes and packing material and thats the only one I had.

The Belmont Black is a collaboration between one of the best beer bars in America, Belmont Station, and one of the best IPA producers , Barley Brown's. Enjoy fresh!

You're very welcome. Thanks for giving me the chance to rep the PNW. I would have sent more but I like to reuse boxes and packing material and thats the only one I had.

The Belmont Black is a collaboration between one of the best beer bars in America, Belmont Station, and one of the best IPA producers , Barley Brown's. Enjoy fresh!

I have no complaints, this was awesome. I will take the Belmont Black to our home brew club meeting tomorrow and share it with the group.

Little update

1. Nothing smoked, no saisons, no cherry featured beers. Bonus points for sours or BA beers.

2. The more local the better. Please nothing that comes close to the Long Island, NY area. Growlers/crowlers are cool if you're sort of close.

3. Send some delicious homebrew.

To add a couple more specific things...

Any BA peanut butter beer (pb beer in general besides belching beaver, sweet baby Jesus and either gruesome)

Sanctification

Cheers!

Tall Dan is up! Thanks bud!

Ha! Guess I need to say:

Granted!

Just realized that I had granted a MAW for bigmike99 a while back too.

So, for starters, I'd really like some beers from River Horse. My wife loves hippos, and I had some of their beer while i was in NJ a while back and enjoyed it. I'd take anything else that doesn't get distributed in IL/WI/IN as a second brewery.

If I don't get a taker on that, I'll probably open it up more tomorrow.

Ha! Guess I need to say:

Granted!

Just realized that I had granted a MAW for bigmike99 a while back too.

So, for starters, I'd really like some beers from River Horse. My wife loves hippos, and I had some of their beer while i was in NJ a while back and enjoyed it. I'd take anything else that doesn't get distributed in IL/WI/IN as a second brewery.

If I don't get a taker on that, I'll probably open it up more tomorrow.

Granted.

PM sent to TallDan. Presuming acceptance...

My favorite styles are saison/farmhouse and porters. Send anything that you think are good local examples of those styles. Sours are also encouraged, but please limit the hoppy beers.

Nothing distributed in NJ, NY or TX.

Some breweries for inspiration, but not list requirements:
Wicked Weed
Jackie O's
New Glarus (Fruited)
Destihl (Wild Sours)
Logsdon
de Garde
Pipeworks

PM sent to TallDan. Presuming acceptance...

My favorite styles are saison/farmhouse and porters. Send anything that you think are good local examples of those styles. Sours are also encouraged, but please limit the hoppy beers.

Nothing distributed in NJ, NY or TX.

Some breweries for inspiration, but not list requirements:
Wicked Weed
Jackie O's
New Glarus (Fruited)
Destihl (Wild Sours)
Logsdon
de Garde
Pipeworks

I can grant this, as long as you don't mind me shipping mid next week?

So I really liked @Brewbien 's idea that he used, so I'm going to steal it.

I'm going to go by state. Can't be distributed to OHIO according to Seekabrew.

Prefer sours (Brett is my favorite), saison’s, belgians, but open to pretty much anything.

No coffee beers please. Limit the IPA's as well please.

Will add more states as time goes on.

1. North Carolina
2. California
3. Colorado

Back