Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this difficult? Should I add more?

So I really liked @Brewbien 's idea that he used, so I'm going to steal it.

I'm going to go by state. Can't be distributed to OHIO according to Seekabrew.

Prefer sours (Brett is my favorite), saison’s, belgians, but open to pretty much anything.

No coffee beers please. Limit the IPA's as well please.

Will add more states as time goes on.

1. North Carolina
2. California
3. Colorado

Awesome! I will have my list up soon. I'm at work so I have to wait til my lunch....

It has been a while since I've granted any wishes, so am pretty excited to hop back in to this! Thank you for the opportunity :p
List:
Anything from Alpine (I heard they were going to begin distribution around here but I haven't seen any and I am impatient!)
Anything from De Garde
Anything from Societe
Any fruit beers from New Glarus
Anything from Kuhnhenn
Any sours from Wicked Weed
Anything from Funky Buddha
Anything from Pizza Boy
Anything from Tired hands
Anything from Trillium
Anything from Jack's Abby
Anything from Side Project
Anything from Dunham
Anything from Night Shift (preferably something i haven't had. you can check my untappd Javier25)
Spring House any of those gruesomes
Any saison from Forest & Main (are these hard to get? )
Anything from Lawson's Finest
Any stouts from Odd Side
Anything from Jackie Os (would really like to try those dark apparition stouts)

I can add later if necessary. Please let me know if some of these aren't considered emaw material.
Also! some of you may know that i no longer have a cellar. So if you could send something relative to my list that is cellarable, I would greatly appreciate it. it would be nice to get that started again. If you have any questions, let me know. thank you :)

Lots of EMAW stuff on that list, but jackie o's sours are all brewery only releases and as of late 1PP limit.

Block 15 and side project are the same or worse.

Lots of EMAW stuff on that list, but jackie o's sours are all brewery only releases and as of late 1PP limit.

Block 15 and side project are the same or worse.

+1. I live 2.5 hours from Jackie O's and have never even seen one of their sours. Stouts we can do all day though.

Rare Barrel may be in this same category, but I'm not sure on that one.

Sometimes, I'm really blown away by the generosity on this site. @bigmike99 took this grant and killed it. Killed. It. I've had nothing in the box and had actually only heard of a couple. Plus some delicious homebrew that I'm enjoying right now. So stoked to finally try heady and some HF. Mike, thanks a ton, dude!!!View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1428022291.454698.jpg

Sometimes, I'm really blown away by the generosity on this site. @bigmike99 took this grant and killed it. Killed. It. I've had nothing in the box and had actually only heard of a couple. Plus some delicious homebrew that I'm enjoying right now. So stoked to finally try heady and some HF. Mike, thanks a ton, dude!!!View attachment 268391

That Singlecut is delicious!!

It has been a while since I've granted any wishes, so am pretty excited to hop back in to this! Thank you for the opportunity :p
List:
Anything from Alpine (I heard they were going to begin distribution around here but I haven't seen any and I am impatient!)
Anything from De Garde
Anything from Societe
Anything from Kuhnhenn
Anything from Pizza Boy
Anything from Trillium
Anything from Dunham
Anything from Night Shift (preferably something i haven't had. you can check my untappd Javier25)

I can add later if necessary. Please let me know if some of these aren't considered emaw material.
Also! some of you may know that i no longer have a cellar. So if you could send something relative to my list that is cellarable, I would greatly appreciate it. it would be nice to get that started again. If you have any questions, let me know. thank you :)

Bumping this list! I am thinking of more things to add so I will update the list by the end of the night :)

Quick question.... would the non barrel aged variants of speedway stout be considered emaw worthy? I don't know how hard it would be to get some, so if it is difficult I will not add those to the list.

I don't think they are eMAW material but someone who knows better can speak up. I literally have them on my regular MAW right now.

Quick question.... would the non barrel aged variants of speedway stout be considered emaw worthy? I don't know how hard it would be to get some, so if it is difficult I will not add those to the list.

Normal Speedway stout is shelf beer at the stores I stop at in IL. It's awesome as well so you should go ahead and add it! I have never seen a variant barrel aged or otherwise so I will say they are not emaw beer. That reminds me, I need to go to the left state to the left and get some more of that!

Normal Speedway stout is shelf beer at the stores I stop at in IL. It's awesome as well so you should go ahead and add it! I have never seen a variant barrel aged or otherwise so I will say they are not emaw beer. That reminds me, I need to go to the left state to the left and get some more of that!

Normal Speedway is delicious. But it sits on shelves here too :/

List:
Anything from De Garde
Anything from Societe
Anything from Kuhnhenn
Anything from Pizza Boy
Anything from Trillium
Anything from Dunham
Any stouts from Odd Side

Added a couple more. Will let it sit for a few more days, unless I think of more stuff to add.

^This^ Regular Speedway is shelf. Not around here, but it's relatively easy to find within its distro.

List:
Anything from De Garde
Anything from Societe
Anything from Kuhnhenn
Anything from Pizza Boy
Anything from Trillium
Anything from Dunham
Any stouts from Odd Side
Anything delicious from Modern Times
Anything from Kern River

thank you :)

Added a couple

Box is packed and ready to go. I go to create a shipping label and it turns out my Fedex account is on hold for some reason, no outstanding charges though. Got it reactivated over the phone, but it will take 24 hours to update in their 'system'...

Box is packed and ready to go. I go to create a shipping label and it turns out my Fedex account is on hold for some reason, no outstanding charges though. Got it reactivated over the phone, but it will take 24 hours to update in their 'system'...

This just happened to me today too. They said 24 hours as well, but they claim I have an outstanding charge, which I don't. I'm trying to figure it out.

@brewbien I am lagging on your box but not without warrant. I am waiting on a bottle of something that was released, it's not a sour, but it's great. I gave the guy my $50 for my two bottles, but he hasn't gotten the delivery yet. It's my way of saying I am sorry about the delay. :eek:

This just happened to me today too. They said 24 hours as well, but they claim I have an outstanding charge, which I don't. I'm trying to figure it out.

I got a couple notifications after my last shipment saying that my card failed. Nothing has changed about the card and I have had no other issues with any other vendors. I reentered the same card info and it went thru without issue. Then this morning I get the account on hold BS.

Has anyone seen Evil Twin's imperial doughnut break peanut butter? Or is it hard to get?

Don't think that made bottles, ill keep my eye out for you since you've more than hooked me up In the past though.

EDIT: Looks like it was a limited cask at CBC in denmark

Don't think that made bottles, ill keep my eye out for you since you've more than hooked me up In the past though.

EDIT: Looks like it was a limited cask at CBC in denmark

So.........hard to get? Lol JK
Nevermind that one. But let me expand a bit. The list that's up are specific breweries that I really want to try, but since the list has been up for almost a week, I will expand tomorrow.

So.........hard to get? Lol JK
Nevermind that one. But let me expand a bit. The list that's up are specific breweries that I really want to try, but since the list has been up for almost a week, I will expand tomorrow.

Ill keep you in mind next time I go up to new England for some trillium, night shift, jacks abby and lawsons....might not be for another month or 2 though but like I said you've hooked me up plenty in the past and id like to hit you back

Cheers buddy

Ill keep you in mind next time I go up to new England for some trillium, night shift, jacks abby and lawsons....might not be for another month or 2 though but like I said you've hooked me up plenty in the past and id like to hit you back

Cheers buddy

I appreciate that :D I love the love around here!

Back