Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pointcity hooked it up! Thank you so much for the beer and the bottle opener. I look forward to trying them all. Thanks again! ImageUploadedByHome Brew1413126168.274656.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1413126183.774598.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1413126197.702079.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1413126206.713509.jpg

You are most welcome. I messaged you , so I will let anyone else wondering why I sent a Guinness. One of my favorite drinks to get at Mellow Mushroom is the Black and Blue, which is a take on Black and Tan. I sent him the Blue, so he needed the black.

The Brother Joseph, Ghost River, Age Old Pumpkin, and Mississippi Fire Ant are local/semi local.

Enjoy!

You are most welcome. I messaged you , so I will let anyone else wondering why I sent a Guinness. One of my favorite drinks to get at Mellow Mushroom is the Black and Blue, which is a take on Black and Tan. I sent him the Blue, so he needed the black.

The Brother Joseph, Ghost River, Age Old Pumpkin, and Mississippi Fire Ant are local/semi local.

Enjoy!

That's awesome. First thing I saw was the Guinness and scratched my head.

Box received! This is downright ridiculous Scott haha its like christmas for me. I cant thank you enough for this box, you nailed it. whats this cedar creek one? Also, any recommendations for aging any of these? Thanks a ton man, this is awesome!!!
View attachment 228950View attachment 228951View attachment 228952

Glad they made it safely! The Cedar Creek is a Belgian Dubbel, I think they won an award for it but don't quote me on that. That La Folie was the reason your box was delayed; a coworker tipped me off on it. Enjoy 'em man! :ban:

Glad they made it safely! The Cedar Creek is a Belgian Dubbel, I think they won an award for it but don't quote me on that. That La Folie was the reason your box was delayed; a coworker tipped me off on it. Enjoy 'em man! :ban:

Yep! The Cedar Creek Dubbel won the 2013 GABF Gold medal for Belgian Style Abbey Ale.

I cant believe you found a la folie haha ive glad to have that. Thanks again man, having the white thai right now. :D

Originally Posted by Johnnyhitch1 View Post
ANY:
La Cumbre (Pref: Elevated, Project Dank)
DC brau (Pref: OTWOA)
Wicked Weed
Alpine
Pizza Port
Crowlers (Fresh Ipas or stouts)
Hardywood (Pref: Stouts)
Cascade
Funky Buddah
Modern Times Bottles
Toppling Goliath
Drakes
Epic (Pref: Fruited)
Double Mountain (Pref: Kriek)
Avery Pump[KY]n (allowed?)
Mike Hess (Pref: IPAs)
De Garde

Will take 1 as a hit:
Good Gourd
Any Shramms Mead
Any Trillium
Any Barrel Aged Clown Shoe (Shelf Sleepers?)

Anything with coffee, coconut, maple, fruit, stupid adjuncts.
Prefer FRESH IPAs, Stouts, Sours, Saisons

This should be it

Is that stuff hard to find? My local bottle shop had a ton of them when I was there a few days ago.

Varies by location. Some beers sell out faster in some locales than others. La Folie usually sits a while around here as well. Some other things (like Founders Breakfast Stout) never get put on the shelf where they will sit elsewhere.

ANY:
La Cumbre (Pref: Elevated, Project Dank)
DC brau (Pref: OTWOA)
Wicked Weed
Alpine
Pizza Port
Crowlers (Fresh Ipas or stouts)
Hardywood (Pref: Stouts)
Cascade
Funky Buddah
Modern Times Bottles
Toppling Goliath
Drakes
Epic (Pref: Fruited)
Double Mountain (Pref: Kriek)
Avery Pump[KY]n (allowed?)
Mike Hess (Pref: IPAs)
De Garde

Will take 1 as a hit:
Good Gourd
Any Shramms Mead
Any Trillium
Any Barrel Aged Clown Shoe (Shelf Sleepers?)

Anything with coffee, coconut, maple, fruit, stupid adjuncts.
Prefer FRESH IPAs, Stouts, Sours, Saisons

ANY:
Prairie
Jester King
Due South
Beer'D
Fiddlehead
Drakes
Cellarmaker
Columbus (Pref: Bodhi)
Belching Beaver (Pref: Stouts)
Jackie O's

I am two days away from being able to participate. Somebody kill this list full of beers I have never heard of. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Yeah, Johnny and I are both from the same area so all the stuff he asked for is stuff I would ask for! Though we do get a few cascade here now.

ANY:
Prairie
Jester King
Due South
Beer'D
Fiddlehead
Drakes
Cellarmaker
Columbus (Pref: Bodhi)
Belching Beaver (Pref: Stouts)
Jackie O's

OK, I got this assuming shipping Monday or Tuesday is acceptable (since I don't get back from TX until Sunday so need some time to fill out the extras and pack up).

I have had Dry Docks Apricot Blonde, also from mhurst. It was delicious. I am chilling the vanilla porter now. Dry dock seems to be a solid brewery.

Sent from the future using neurological impulses.

I'll start with this since I'm on the road and will add later if I don't get any hits...
Spencer Trappist
Alchemist (Anything except Crusher or Beelzebub)
Societe (Anything)
Blind Pig/Pliny
Cigar City Maduro, Wood Aged Jai Alai, Puppy's Breath, Espresso Cubano
(512) Brewing Cascabel Cream Stout
Willing to consider anything dark and malty that I can’t get in Louisiana (Scotch ales, Stouts, etc.)

I'll start with this since I'm on the road and will add later if I don't get any hits...
Spencer Trappist
Societe (Anything)
Blind Pig/Pliny
Willing to consider anything dark and malty that I can’t get in Louisiana (Scotch ales, Stouts, etc.)

Monday bump

Spencer Trappist
Societe (Anything)
Blind Pig/Pliny
Adds: Anchorage - Darkest Hour
Bootleggers - Knuckle Sandwich
Bootleggers - Black Phoenix
Carton (Anything)
DuClaw (Anything but prefer dark and malty)
Evolution - Rise Up Stout
Fat Head's - Head Hunter
Fat Head's - Hop Juju
Fat Head's - Oompa Loompa
FFF (pretty much any)
Good People - Coffee Oatmeal Stout
Great Lakes - Blackout Stout
Great Lakes - Nosferatu
Heretic - Shallow Grave
Smuttynose - Baltic Porter
Smuttynose - Imperial Stout
Smuttynose - Really Old Brown Dog
Spring House - Big Gruesome
Thirsty Dog (Anything malty like scotch ale, barleywine, or stout-ish)

Back