Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright, I will try to make this easy. I hope.

Spring House Brewing Co- Big Gruesome
Belching Beaver- PB Milk Stout
Copper Kettle- Mexican Chocolate Stout
Troegs- JavaHead Stout(if it's available)

Or any other Porter or Stout that I should try. I am gearing up for the cooler weather so I prefer these styles at least. Nothing distributed in TN-AL-MS.

Added a few more. probably add more throughout the day.

Damn, i wish i could get big gruesome here or else i would have this! the PB milk stout is amazing, lucky me, i have an endless supply where i am!

DarthCitra- if you can get Belching Beaver PB Milk Stout you can use your best judgement for the rest of the grant, as long as it is not distributed in the states specified. I have been wanting to try this for awhile now.

Not any more, Delivered! :rockin:

Awesome bomb from finsfan. Not pictured is a Vanilla Bean Buffalo Sweat homebrew. Sadly Fedex was pretty rough with it. Really looking forward to all of these. I have never had any of them. Thank you sir.

2014-10-01_14-28-29_947.jpg

2014-10-01_15-02-23_296.jpg

2014-10-01_15-03-41_416.jpg

Awesome bomb from finsfan. Not pictured is a Vanilla Bean Buffalo Sweat homebrew. Sadly Fedex was pretty rough with it. Really looking forward to all of these. I have never had any of them. Thank you sir.

That poor Vanilla Bean! I think that's my first causality ever :(. Glad everything else made it and I hope you enjoy them. Sorry I did not have any mead to send you, but you're the first HBT member to ever try all of my apfelweins. I just had the Fifty Niner and it could use a little time if you want more upfront brett character. Cheers!

That poor Vanilla Bean! I think that's my first causality ever :(. Glad everything else made it and I hope you enjoy them. Sorry I did not have any mead to send you, but you're the first HBT member to ever try all of my apfelweins. I just had the Fifty Niner and it could use a little time if you want more upfront brett character. Cheers!

Very interested in the apfelwine, have seen the recipes but haven't tried any yet.

Not sure what fedex did to that box, possibly dragged it behind a truck for a few miles on a dirt road. When it arrived one of the receptionists called to tell me there was a very dirty beat up box for me. It was not leaking fluid so I thought it was good to go. The double bagging with zip locks and the trash bag held all the fluid.

It seems as though I have busted the eMAW. I am going for easy here, anything that does not get distributed to AL-MS-TN.

As a side note, I would prefer something that is local/semi local to your area/state.

If you don't mind waiting 2 weeks, I got this. Wont be able to ship until the 13th, but you will get Copper Kettle Choc Mexican Stout.

Let's start with this:

Any Pipeworks
Any Half Acre
Any Pizza Port
Any Revolution
Any Brewery Vivant
Any Duck-Rabbit
Any Dark Horse

I'll do

Any Russian River

Any Alchemist

Any great Imperial Stout

Any Cigar City besides Jai Alai, Florida Cracker and Invasion.

Any New Glarus Sour/fruit

Any Hill Farmstead

Any Toppling Goliath

Any Jester King

Did I mention that I like Imperial Stouts?

Basically this might be a tough list but I have never had any of these beers. If you have something local that is a must try, That will work as well!

Sorry for the delay. Stupid work. Anyways I'll try to make this easy again.

Send me anything that doesn't get distributed to Ohio. I prefer Belgians. But am open to anything. Just please don't send all ipas.

Did any body get you yet? I think I can make my first grant. Do you mean actual Belgian ales? Or Belgian style? I have some interesting stuff locally in Boston. I can see what I can do. I would love to get into this awesome program :mug:

Did any body get you yet? I think I can make my first grant. Do you mean actual Belgian ales? Or Belgian style? I have some interesting stuff locally in Boston. I can see what I can do. I would love to get into this awesome program :mug:

Below is the current list. Plus you have to have at least 100 posts. Your almost there. Head over to the beginners forum and answer some questions. You'll be at 100 in no time. Cheers!

I'll do

Any Russian River

Any Alchemist

Any great Imperial Stout

Any Hill Farmstead

Any Toppling Goliath

Any Jester King

Basically this might be a tough list but I have never had any of these beers. If you have something local that is a must try, That will work as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Below is the current list. Plus you have to have at least 100 posts. Your almost there. Head over to the beginners forum and answer some questions. You'll be at 100 in no time. Cheers!

Good idea! thanks. Sorry I thought I had already hit 100 for some reason. I might be able to find some interesting imp stouts!

I'll do

Any Russian River

Any Alchemist

Any great Imperial Stout

Any Hill Farmstead

Any Toppling Goliath

Any Jester King

Is my list too hard? I'll also add

Any pipeworks

Any Maine beer company

Any pizza port

And again any great Imperial Stouts

I would love to try imperial biscotti/donut break

Is my list too hard? I'll also add

Any pipeworks

Any Maine beer company

Any pizza port

And again any great Imperial Stouts

I would love to try imperial biscotti/donut break

After PMing with Wolfhound180, I'll grant with the understanding that I can't ship until I get back from vacation in a couple weeks.

Busy filling yourself with good beers I hope

Indeed, though nothing exotic yet. I've just been making preps for leaving tomorrow and I have been going non-stop all day. Changing the oil in my car, shipping out a trade from Beer Forum, bottling beer, mowing the yard, and getting ahead on homework so I don't have to do any while I'm away.

And with that, my list:

Pliny the Elder
Any Elysian
Jolly Pumpkin La Roja
Any Lakefront
Any Steel Toe
Any Knee Deep (preferably Simtra)
Any Deschutes
Ska Modus Hoperandi
Any Santa Fe
Any No Label

Indeed, though nothing exotic yet. I've just been making preps for leaving tomorrow and I have been going non-stop all day. Changing the oil in my car, shipping out a trade from Beer Forum, bottling beer, mowing the yard, and getting ahead on homework so I don't have to do any while I'm away.

And with that, my list:

Pliny the Elder

Any Elysian

Jolly Pumpkin La Roja

Any Lakefront

Any Steel Toe

Any Deschutes

Ska Modus Hoperandi

Any Santa Fe

Any No Label

Hey as long as they are good that's all that matters!

Can't grant this but hopefully someone will soon cause I've been itching to grant again.

I'll be on a beercation from San Fran to San Diego for my 30th in a week and a half..... Can not wait

And with that, my list:

Pliny the Elder

Any Elysian

Jolly Pumpkin La Roja

Any Lakefront

Any Steel Toe

Any Deschutes

Ska Modus Hoperandi

Any Santa Fe

Any No Label

Really easy list for this area. But, I don't feel I could really do it justice since whatever I send would be easy for you to pick up yourself when you're in Houston later this year.

And with that, my list:

Pliny the Elder
Any Elysian
Jolly Pumpkin La Roja
Any Lakefront
Any Steel Toe
Any Deschutes
Ska Modus Hoperandi
Any Santa Fe
Any No Label

I can pick this up.