Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Confirmed! .

My list
Any stout
Any porter
Any RIS
Any Wicked weed
Any stout from your local brewery
Zombie dust
Pliny
Pretty easy here. :)
Send me stuff not distributed in mo or ks
Cheers!

Package confirmed out for delivery.
Was it Indiana? Or Illinois?
Dang Old-timer's... Can't remember.
Someone will know in the next few hours, though...

Package confirmed out for delivery.

Was it Indiana? Or Illinois?

Dang Old-timer's... Can't remember.

Someone will know in the next few hours, though...

When I read that post I almost posted "pick me pick me"

You did!
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414520906.419860.jpg

This came at the same time as the news that I don't have to work all night. I have never had any of these brews and I will not put up a fight when they come after me in a few. Much thanks to both of you!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Hope you enjoy them!
I'm working my way through the same batch, some are old favorites, some are new to me as these breweries just started distroing to my area.
BTW, the Farmers bag was just put in as cushioning.
I'm an Agent, and have a bunch of these with the old Logo... sorry...

I wondered about it but being the guy that sent someone a 1970's pull top Budweiser can in a BIF, I should expect something odd to show up from time to time. I am gonna be all over those brews in about twenty minutes!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Shipping Keith O's package tomorrow, what is everyones preferred carrier for shipping yeast samples?

Shipping Keith O's package tomorrow, what is everyones preferred carrier for shipping yeast samples?

FedEx, but I have my own reasons.

I ship boxes of collectibles. Or whatever.

Conditioning vinegar base is a good one.

I use Fedex. I setup an online account. Create all my labels online, print them off, drop off the package at the Fedex place. I walk in, hand them the package, and leave. No questions asked.

^^This^^

Both UPS and FedEx have had their issues on and off for us at work. I use FedEx usually since their ground delivery/pickup comes earlier in the day at the office than UPS and over time they've had a bit less history of beating up packages. On the other hand, I find that FedEx Home Delivery can be iffy. I think every problem I've seen with shipping personally has involved FedEx Home.

To break up the list demands...
This was a triple play MAW, eMAW, bMAW grant from Mark. I've had a few of these before, but am very pleased to get more. On to the pics...

Westy and BA Sexual Chocolate were the MAW grant. Really pleased to get BORIS and DORIS since that means I can drink them and still have the two I have aging from a trade for later. :)

Note the #properglassware to go with Forest & Main Paradisaea.

Either Mark is psychic, or he's been browsing my wish list on Untappd. lol

Forgot to put the Sly Fox glass in the pic with the BA Nihilist, but the 668 glass is only going to get used for that beer and then it goes on the shelf in the office.

Last, but not least, the homebrews. I need to stop judging so much and start brewing more again to be able to include this sort of thing in *MAWs. The glass is Terrapin Midnight Monk which served as unpacking fuel.

Holy jezus that's an amazing haul. Congrats. My god I would give anything to try westy.

My List.

really easy... a like all beer (never met a bad one yet)
so anything that i can't get here in PA will be fine.
Thank you all.

My List:

Specific Beers:
Birra Farmhouse Ale
Barracuda Blue
Cinnabilly

Breweries:
Jester King Brewery
21st Amendment Brewery
Funky Buddha Brewery
Terrapin Beer Company
Wicked Weed Brewing
Short's Brewing Company

I love sours & fruits
Nothing that I can get in IL or MO

Thanks.

Approved through PM:

My list:

Russian river - any sour

Jester king - any

Upland - any sour

Cascade - any sour

Jolly pumpkin - any sour

Any awesome Pumpkin or Christmas beers I can't get in NC and that you think are worthy.

Any cool glassware matching one of these beers

Back