Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I am having an issue with an inbound FedEx package as well. But at least with FedEx I know when it supposed to be here (rescheduled). UPS simply says delivery date not available after a trailer showed up late.

Plants feel right at home on my plate
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395936262.951988.jpg
But I don't think I can claim to be vegetarian.

Why do you ask?

I am a part time vegetarian. Typically I only eat meat with dinner. Though I do eat eggs and cheese before then. One day a week is completely meatless.

I am a part time vegetarian. Typically I only eat meat with dinner. Though I do eat eggs and cheese before then. One day a week is completely meatless.

I'm the same way during Lent, although I eat meat for lunch sometimes, like 5 or 6 days a week, and on the off chance that there is breakfast, I'll probably have meat with it. So yea, I don't eat meat one day a week for like 6 weeks out of the year.

3Fs permanent funeral
Half acre - Any fresh seasonal bomber
Pipeworks mint truffle abduction
Surly blackrr
18th Street Brewery - Fresh Growler of something hoppy or Hunter Coffee Bottle

Any Hill farmstead
Any Lawson's dipa
Any Alpine ipa / dipa
Any Drakes ipa/dipa
Any kern river
Any Toppling Goliath

bump

I haven't had it. I'm heading downtown tonight though. Has it been on tap? Or have they bottled it? I'm not too big on sours, but I maybe haven't found the right one. I'll pop in while I'm down town and see if they've got it.

I haven't had it. I'm heading downtown tonight though. Has it been on tap? Or have they bottled it? I'm not too big on sours, but I maybe haven't found the right one. I'll pop in while I'm down town and see if they've got it.

Its just at the restaurant. It was pretty sour, but they aged it in wine barrels so there was a lot of barrel flavor/aroma as well. Pretty interesting beer and I was impressed they have a barrel aged sour.

My eMAW came from banesong a day early! The only thing not pictured is the alcoholic ginger beer. I threw that in the fridge right away to try next to the same one i have here but mine has orange in it! Thank you so much! This is the first bottle to begin replenishing my stock of 120!!! I can now drink my 2011. Do you know when this was bottled? The date was cut off. There's the 1, but I cannot tell what is after that.

MAW.JPG

My eMAW came from banesong a day early! The only thing not pictured is the alcoholic ginger beer. I threw that in the fridge right away to try next to the same one i have here but mine has orange in it! Thank you so much! This is the first bottle to begin replenishing my stock of 120!!! I can now drink my 2011. Do you know when this was bottled? The date was cut off. There's the 1, but I cannot tell what is after that.

View attachment 188963

Nice hit!

Looks like the 120 was bottled before 2013 since they have a different bottle style now.

Update

3Fs permanent funeral
Half acre - Any fresh seasonal bomber
Pipeworks mint truffle abduction
Surly blackrr
18th Street Brewery - Fresh Growler of something hoppy or Hunter Coffee Bottle

Any Hill farmstead
Any Lawson's dipa
Any Alpine ipa / dipa
Any Drakes ipa/dipa
Any kern river
Any Toppling Goliath