Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a start

Any Hill farmstead
Any Lawson's dipa
Any Alpine ipa / dipa
Any Drakes ipa/dipa
Any kern river
Any Toppling Goliath

I'll add more when get home.. Currently In line at tired hands waiting for some bottles.

The problem with Tired Hands is that you cant just get a second growler. They recently made a rule of one growler per person per day. If someone who lives close to the brewery agrees that its too difficult for this thread, we have to respect that. Everyone here has been really good about editing lists when others say something isnt a shelf beer, and I do appreciate that greatly. We just cat have the EMAW turning into lists that are only asking for "any" from a brewery, but knowing a typical bottle or growler costs $20. Thats not what this MAW is for.

Aside from that, good work on all the late night weekend grants! Probably a new weekend record :mug:

You can get 1 growler fill of each offering per person, not just 1 growler of 1 beer.

As the person here who probably lives closest to tired hands, I'm not sure about this one. A growler is probably $20 minimum, and requires a trip to the brewery. Bottles are low bottle count, line waiting, and cost in the teens. It just doesn't scream "easy".

And now they won't fill anything expect their own growlers.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Home Brew mobile app

The problem with Tired Hands is that you cant just get a second growler. They recently made a rule of one growler per person per day. If someone who lives close to the brewery agrees that its too difficult for this thread, we have to respect that. Everyone here has been really good about editing lists when others say something isnt a shelf beer, and I do appreciate that greatly. We just cat have the EMAW turning into lists that are only asking for "any" from a brewery, but knowing a typical bottle or growler costs $20. Thats not what this MAW is for.

Aside from that, good work on all the late night weekend grants! Probably a new weekend record :mug:

One growler of each tap. You can get everything on draft in a growler once per day.

Sounds like a plan. I hadn't got any responses to my PMs to Johnny, nor has he been active since the 20th, hence my earlier post, but let's get this train a'moving!!

I prefer sours/wilds, IPAs/DIPAs of any color, and any beer that’s a great example of its style.

Heretic (any), Evil3
3F BLAKKR
Moonlight Meadery Flame
Cascade Brewing sours
Grassroots (any)
Arizona Wilderness (any)
Hill Farmstead (any)
Modern Times (any)
Jolly Pumpkin (any except Bam Biere, La Parcela, Calabaza Blanca, E.S. Bam) Crooked Stave (any)
Lost Abbey (any)
Pipeworks (any)
The Bruery (any except Rueuze or Autumn Maple)
Tired Hands (any)
Toppling Goliath Non-Imperial Stout
Westbrook (any)

DISCLAIMER: ALL RECEIVED BEVERAGES WILL BE CONSUMED BY THE RECIPIENT (ME!) :D :ban:

SORRY ABOUT THE DELAY!!!

I have been at exteme beerfest up in boston since friday and was having such a crazy time i forgot to check on HBT.

Im glad you guys went forward without my "confirmation" but i did message barrooze back and confirmed shipping information so everything should be cool!

What was there 5-6 grants in the last 2 days!?! haha i love this thread.

Cheers guys!

SORRY ABOUT THE DELAY!!!

I have been at exteme beerfest up in boston since friday and was having such a crazy time i forgot to check on HBT.

Im glad you guys went forward without my "confirmation" but i did message barrooze back and confirmed shipping information so everything should be cool!

What was there 5-6 grants in the last 2 days!?! haha i love this thread.

Cheers guys!

Thanks, John! Sounds like a great weekend! I'll get your package out to you shortly.

Just bad timing for the tours or they weren't doing them that day?

Didnt get there early enough. They offer free tours 7 days a week every hour and a half so there are always people there. We got there at noon and the whole day was sold out. Next time we are going to just pay $15 for the smoke stack tour and be able to get reservations ahead of time.

Here is a start

Any Hill farmstead
Any Lawson's dipa
Any Alpine ipa / dipa
Any Drakes ipa/dipa
Any kern river
Any Toppling Goliath

I'll add more when get home.. Currently In line at tired hands waiting for some bottles.

List bump.

Awesome man! Thank you l!

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395789076.445782.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Update

3Fs permanent funeral
Half acre - Any fresh seasonal bomber
Pipeworks mint truffle abduction
Surly blackrr
18th Street Brewery - Fresh Growler of something hoppy or Hunter Coffee Bottle

Any Hill farmstead
Any Lawson's dipa
Any Alpine ipa / dipa
Any Drakes ipa/dipa
Any kern river
Any Toppling Goliath

Update

3Fs permanent funeral
Surly blackrr

Any Hill farmstead
Any Lawson's dipa
Any Alpine ipa / dipa
Any Drakes ipa/dipa
Any kern river
Any Toppling Goliath

Oo mint truffle abduction? Care full of those mint brews, I've had two or three different ones and each time I thought to myself...why would the carbonate mouthwash and add dark food coloring.

Update

3Fs permanent funeral
Surly blackrr

Any Hill farmstead
Any Lawson's dipa
Any Alpine ipa / dipa
Any Drakes ipa/dipa
Any kern river
Any Toppling Goliath

added 18th street

Tracking finally sent to coldcrash. Hope you enjoy man!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Home Brew mobile app

The mint was delicious by the way. Had it this last weekend at a tasting. Very good. Definitely a share bottle, but very good

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Update

3Fs permanent funeral
Surly blackrr

Any Hill farmstead
Any Lawson's dipa
Any Alpine ipa / dipa
Any Drakes ipa/dipa
Any kern river
Any Toppling Goliath

Looks like we should've just setup a trade since you granted mine and I could've granted this if I hadn't just done the last one...

I packaged up my box for val214 and will drop it off at FedEx today. In truth, I can only say it is between 11 and 14 lbs because before I knew it, I had taped up the box, put it on my scale that has a max 11 lb weight limit and it said "error" so I used my best judgement.

I hope it arrives safely across the US. I've shipped beer too CA and from CA (my home to parents' home) and only had one bottle break. I just hope that no bottles break this time. This is my first eMAW so I am pretty nervous about Val being pleased. Oh and he was okay with the slight delay in shipping because the bottle shop that still had bottles of a beer I wanted to send was closed Sunday & Monday. Sorry to ramble, again.

I packaged up my box for val214 and will drop it off at FedEx today. In truth, I can only say it is between 11 and 14 lbs because before I knew it, I had taped up the box, put it on my scale that has a max 11 lb weight limit and it said "error" so I used my best judgement.

I hope it arrives safely across the US. I've shipped beer too CA and from CA (my home to parents' home) and only had one bottle break. I just hope that no bottles break this time. This is my first eMAW so I am pretty nervous about Val being pleased. Oh and he was okay with the slight delay in shipping because the bottle shop that still had bottles of a beer I wanted to send was closed Sunday & Monday. Sorry to ramble, again.

No need to apologize for who you are! ;)

Back