Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just sent my last seizoen bretta away in a trade or I would send you out a logsdon to try, I really should pick up more.

Good luck in the comp you should do great

If you find more in the future, PM me and we can work out a trade. I would love to try a few from them.

Pizza, light sauce extra cheese
A hug

Figures! I watch TV for an hour and miss this slam dunk of a list. This would have been perfect for me to introduce myself to the group. I could have fulfilled this from what's in my fridge right now!

This seems like a slam dunk list too! You could bring Hello a pizza and give her a hug. It's two things on her list! :)

EDIT: fixed that for me! :)

By saying anything from Tired Hands, is it really too rare? It's anything, so it would just require the trip, right? I've never been so I don't know, but I would imagine that leaving it open to anything would make it fine. Could be wrong though

Sent from my H4X0r3D Nexus 7

Okay, here is mine:

Heady
Ghandi
Prairie -any
Jester King - any
Surly - any (IPA and the like preferred)
New Glarus - sours
Your favourite sour or small beer

Would you guys be interested in some sort of glassware trading thread? Thinking about starting one, since we all know beer tastes better in the right glass...or just looks sexier.

Will put a long list to keep this going:

Heady
Russian River- Any
Cigar City- Any
Schlafly- Dry-hop APA, Seasonal IPA, or Any Bomber
Perennial- Any
Hill Farmstead- Any
3 Floyds- Any
New Holland- Dragons Milk
Jester Kings- Any
Terrapin- Any
Firestone Walker- Any
Prairie- Any
AleSmith- Any
Kern River- Any

Love IPAs, Stouts, Barley Wines or anything really good( been liking Black IPAs lately)

Will put a long list to keep this going:

Heady

Russian River- Any

Cigar City- Any

Schlafly- Dry-hop APA, Seasonal IPA, or Any Bomber

Perennial- Any

Hill Farmstead- Any

3 Floyds- Any

New Holland- Dragons Milk

Jester Kings- Any

Terrapin- Any

Firestone Walker- Any

Prairie- Any

AleSmith- Any

Kern River- Any

Love IPAs, Stouts, Barley Wines or anything really good( been liking Black IPAs lately)

Granted!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

This will be pretty general with a few specifics...

Heady

3 Floyd's- zombie dust or gumbalhead

Enjoy by 4.20.14

Gandhi Bot

Russian River- any

Any IPA, DIPA hop bombs I can't get in PA

Odell- tree shaker

One or two of your favorite sours

Maybe a sweet tulip glass

This will be pretty general with a few specifics...

Heady

3 Floyd's- zombie dust or gumbalhead

Enjoy by 4.20.14

Gandhi Bot

Russian River- any

Any IPA, DIPA hop bombs I can't get in PA

Odell- tree shaker

One or two of your favorite sours

Maybe a sweet tulip glass

I can grant this!

Sent from my Commodore64

[/QUOTE]
A hug[/QUOTE]

All I could think to actually send through the mail was one of these.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395560650.706065.jpg

Sent from Cheese Doodle Land.

Here we go.

DuClaw Sweet Baby Jesus
CCB Hopped on the High Seas Citra
Spencer Trappist Ale
Any Alchemist
Any NEBCO (except Sea Hag)
Any Prairie
Any Kern River (except Class V)
Any Toppling Goliath
Any Alpine (except Alpine Ale)
Any Lawson's
Any Jackie-O's
Any Jester King
Any Duck-Rabbit
Any Westbrook (except IPA)
Any Terrapin
Any Pizza Port
Any de Garde Brewing
Any Carton Brewing
Any Hair of the Dog
Any Real Ale

Sent from my Commodore64

By saying anything from Tired Hands, is it really too rare? It's anything, so it would just require the trip, right? I've never been so I don't know, but I would imagine that leaving it open to anything would make it fine. Could be wrong though

Sent from my H4X0r3D Nexus 7

Tired Hands seems acceptable to me if you say 'any.' Just requires shipping growlers.

They only bottle occasionally in small batches (~400 bottles at a time, limit 1-4 per person)

Tired Hands seems acceptable to me if you say 'any.' Just requires shipping growlers.

They only bottle occasionally in small batches (~400 bottles at a time, limit 1-4 per person)

As the person here who probably lives closest to tired hands, I'm not sure about this one. A growler is probably $20 minimum, and requires a trip to the brewery. Bottles are low bottle count, line waiting, and cost in the teens. It just doesn't scream "easy".

As the person here who probably lives closest to tired hands, I'm not sure about this one. A growler is probably $20 minimum, and requires a trip to the brewery. Bottles are low bottle count, line waiting, and cost in the teens. It just doesn't scream "easy".

I guess when it comes to cost, I've sent bottles that cost in the high teens for emaw. I would guess that if someone was going to give that, they would have already been going out there for themselves or already had it from a previous trip.

By the way, I feel this way when people post the same "any" for HF and others as well, because it is available. If someone doesn't want to go through the length to get it, they don't have to.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Home Brew mobile app

Well I did say any but fin quickly let me know it wasn't good for this particular thread. I had thought I saw tired hands on here before but it's totally cool. I absolutely had other things on the list that will make me just as happy. :D

I don't think Tired Hands or HF should be considered any different than any growler fill. If you live close or are going anyway, how hard is it to fill a 2nd growler. Not much different than me filling a growler at my local pub, and that's pretty easy. Now asking for special releases from them is a different story.

Sent from my Commodore64

Here we go.

DuClaw Sweet Baby Jesus
Spencer Trappist Ale
Any Alchemist
Any Prairie
Any Toppling Goliath
Any Lawson's
Any Jackie-O's
Any Jester King
Any Duck-Rabbit
Any Westbrook (except IPA)
Any Terrapin
Any Pizza Port
Any de Garde Brewing
Any Carton Brewing
Any Hair of the Dog
Any Real Ale

Sent from my Commodore64

I can grant your wish.

Edited. Abeasst doesn't meet the minimum post requirement so this is still open.

Sent from my Commodore64

I don't think Tired Hands or HF should be considered any different than any growler fill. If you live close or are going anyway, how hard is it to fill a 2nd growler. Not much different than me filling a growler at my local pub, and that's pretty easy. Now asking for special releases from them is a different story.

Sent from my Commodore64

The problem with Tired Hands is that you cant just get a second growler. They recently made a rule of one growler per person per day. If someone who lives close to the brewery agrees that its too difficult for this thread, we have to respect that. Everyone here has been really good about editing lists when others say something isnt a shelf beer, and I do appreciate that greatly. We just cat have the EMAW turning into lists that are only asking for "any" from a brewery, but knowing a typical bottle or growler costs $20. Thats not what this MAW is for.

Aside from that, good work on all the late night weekend grants! Probably a new weekend record :mug:

Right on, I didn't realize it was limited to 1 a day. That definitely changes things.

Sent from my Commodore64

Here we go.

DuClaw Sweet Baby Jesus
Spencer Trappist Ale
Any Alchemist
Any Prairie
Any Toppling Goliath
Any Lawson's