Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like I should be receiving mine today and the one I sent is out for delivery. Can't wait to see everybody's hauls today.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Looks like I should be receiving mine today and the one I sent is out for delivery. Can't wait to see everybody's hauls today.

I got it just as I was leaving the house. Fedex guy got me just in time. I haven't had the chance to open as I was heading to work. Will get some pictures posted later. Cant wait to see whats in there!

I got it just as I was leaving the house. Fedex guy got me just in time. I haven't had the chance to open as I was heading to work. Will get some pictures posted later. Cant wait to see whats in there!

That's going to suck! Having to sit at work all day pondering what's in the box.

Let's get this current list granted. All my trades are done and I am ready for another one while I wait on the swap a rama to start!

Best EMAW ever!! Hamm hooked me up with a horse head mask!! O and beer :D

Seriously though, the beer selection is awesome. Im glad i finally get to try fff and surly! Thanks man, now i get to start the traveling horse head thread, after i take it to boulevard tomorrow of course. Cheers!

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395336485.083284.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395336493.131204.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395336500.750453.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395336507.063463.jpg

Let's get this current list granted. All my trades are done and I am ready for another one while I wait on the swap a rama to start!

Is there new swap o rama about to start. Haven't been in since the first one and would love to jump back in!

Best EMAW ever!! Hamm hooked me up with a horse head mask!! O and beer :D

Seriously though, the beer selection is awesome. Im glad i finally get to try fff and surly! Thanks man, now i get to start the traveling horse head thread, after i take it to boulevard tomorrow of course. Cheers!

Glad everything made it safe, especially the horse head ;) Would have had everything out last week, but UPS screwed up the delivery of the mask.

I actually got you 4 off your list, the Revolution, the FFF, the Surly and the Gose(Off Color Troublesome, really good)

Hope you enjoy, look forward to the pics, lol.

By the way, does my post from the dropoff make more sense now?
Fins emaw has been dropped off. I think he'll really enjoy the beast I put together. Practically had to ride it into FedEx

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Home Brew mobile app

Glad everything made it safe, especially the horse head ;) Would have had everything out last week, but UPS screwed up the delivery of the mask.

I actually got you 4 off your list, the Revolution, the FFF, the Surly and the Gose(Off Color Troublesome, really good)

Hope you enjoy, look forward to the pics, lol.

By the way, does my post from the dropoff make more sense now?

Hahaha it does make sense now! I havent had the time to look them all up, but glad to hear theres a gose in there! And the oarsman sour looks fantastic, especially with a year plus on it. I cant wait for all of these, thanks again! BTW, SWMBO was embarrassed to take a picture of me in the horse mask, inside the house! Imagine how she will feel when she has to do it tomorrow at boulevard :D

Hahaha it does make sense now! I havent had the time to look them all up, but glad to hear theres a gose in there! And the oarsman sour looks fantastic, especially with a year plus on it. I cant wait for all of these, thanks again! BTW, SWMBO was embarrassed to take a picture of me in the horse mask, inside the house! Imagine how she will feel when she has to do it tomorrow at boulevard :D

Yea, they are all really good. I actually had that Oarsman stashed and went to try one and send one to my sour swap recipient, and it was really tasty, so figured you'd enjoy that too.

She probably won't be as embarrased when a bunch of people at Boulevard recognize the horse head. Just give her time, she'll embrace it, lol.:ban:

There is a package sitting at a door in Texas...

Correction - a package inside and already unpacked in TX (not feeling well so I'm home today). Thanks a lot man - killer box.

vdcXuAA.jpg

Super excited for the Oarsman. The Certified Evil looks awesome too and I will never be able to get enough nitro Milk Stout - hell it all looks great. And I will put the beer rating book to good use - really cool idea for an extra. Thanks again.

Correction - a package inside and already unpacked in TX (not feeling well so I'm home today). Thanks a lot man - killer box.

vdcXuAA.jpg

Super excited for the Oarsman. The Certified Evil looks awesome too and I will never be able to get enough nitro Milk Stout - hell it all looks great. And I will put the beer rating book to good use - really cool idea for an extra. Thanks again.

It was my pleasure. That Certified Evil is from 2010, way back in the cellar. I had one a few months ago and it was pretty good but haven't had one recently.

Oarsman is one of my favorite summer beers.

Hope you feel better and enjoy!

Mhurst killed it! Very much looking forward to all of this(especially using the pennies in the tic-tac container ;)) That Elder Brett sounds really interesting too. I already checked out their breakdown on their website.

Thanks again Mike!

glad they all made it. i was worried after the earlier casualty today. The elder brett is good stuff, but the pennies in tic-tac is sublime :).

Just received my packaged from jmcm_brew. Thanks so much! I can't wait to try these.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395348849.957066.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1395348866.307468.jpg

Jackie Os - Any

Cascade - Any (No Blueberry/strawberry)

Upslope - Any

Fat Heads - IPAS, DIPAS, FRUITED

Kuhnhenn - Any

Shorts - Any

Knee deep - Any IPA DIPA

Drakes - Any IPA DIPA

Any Oxbow

Any SARA

Any Crooked Stave (No vielle, surette, savant, st bretta)

Heres a start for now...UPDATES in bold and below, all hoppy beers fresh...Pretty please!! lol

Jester King - Any (No Petite prince, mad meg, wytchmaker)

Surly Abrasive, Furious

Any Prairie (No Beer that saved xmas)

Westbrook GozU

Any Almanac

List bump. I can't grant for another day and because SWMBO might shoot me. :)

It was my pleasure. That Certified Evil is from 2010, way back in the cellar. I had one a few months ago and it was pretty good but haven't had one recently.

Oarsman is one of my favorite summer beers.

Hope you feel better and enjoy!

Wow - really appreciate it man. Can't get any better than pre aged beers - no guess work on my part, that one will be going down soon. And the Oarsman is delicious. It's going to be hard to not just crush them all in the next couple days...gotta pace myself and share some.

Wow - really appreciate it man. Can't get any better than pre aged beers - no guess work on my part, that one will be going down soon. And the Oarsman is delicious. It's going to be hard to not just crush them all in the next couple days...gotta pace myself and share some.

Let me know if you ever want to work out a trade on the side. I always have Oarsman.

Resin and Hi-Res get all the hype but the Bengali Tiger is my favorite. It's my Citi Field go to beer.

That's the one I am planning on drinking first when I get off work. 11 o'clock can't get here soon enough.

Nice hit! I haven't had much prairie, but didn't the bombs used to be waxed?

Sent from my Commodore64

Latest posts

Back