Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sooooo... Fin, since you've memorized every post in this thread (;) jk) has there been a precedent where someone has not confirmed a grant? It sounded like Johnny was ok with the idea of me granting in post #2987. I just really like seeing this thread get a lot of action! :ban:

Sooooo... Fin, since you've memorized every post in this thread (;) jk) has there been a precedent where someone has not confirmed a grant? It sounded like Johnny was ok with the idea of me granting in post #2987. I just really like seeing this thread get a lot of action! :ban:

I think whoever wants to grant his list should PM him, if that hasnt been done already. There really isnt anything we can do, at the moment, until he confirms the grant and gives his shipping info out. If it goes for too long after trying to get in touch with him, we may start to look at other options. Right now we just have to be patient (this isnt the right thread for this :D).

Let's not make this more complicated than it needs to be. Barooze is up.

It's not necessary for the recipient to "confirm" the grant. It's only necessary for him to provide his shipping info to the grantor. Which he no doubt will next time he logs on and sees his wish is granted.

Barooze has at least two off the list and has indicated in the open thread that he will grant the wish. No need to wait for johnnyhitch to "confirm" or "accept." Barooze has been up for nearly 48 hours and has been politely waiting to post his list.

According to the rules laid out in post 1, he doesn't even need to PM the guy, although that does seem like a smart move at this point.

He's done his due diligence, Barooze should post his list.

Let's not make this more complicated than it needs to be. Barooze is up.

It's not necessary for the recipient to "confirm" the grant. It's only necessary for him to provide his shipping info to the grantor. Which he no doubt will next time he logs on and sees his wish is granted.

Barooze has at least two off the list and has indicated in the open thread that he will grant the wish. No need to wait for johnnyhitch to "confirm" or "accept."

According to the rules laid out in post 1, he doesn't even need to PM the guy, although that does seem like a smart move at this point.

He's done his due diligence, Barooze should post his list.

This right here, it's been a day already and barooze can fill his list he should be up

We're gonna let it ride this time to get things moving again. But were not getting rid of grants being confirmed altogether as it lets us know they've received the PM and given their shipping info.

Go ahead and post your list.

Sounds like a plan. I hadn't got any responses to my PMs to Johnny, nor has he been active since the 20th, hence my earlier post, but let's get this train a'moving!!

I prefer sours/wilds, IPAs/DIPAs of any color, and any beer that’s a great example of its style.

Heretic (any), Evil3
3F BLAKKR
Moonlight Meadery Flame
Cascade Brewing sours
Grassroots (any)
Arizona Wilderness (any)
Hill Farmstead (any)
Modern Times (any)
Jolly Pumpkin (any except Bam Biere, La Parcela, Calabaza Blanca, E.S. Bam) Crooked Stave (any)
Lost Abbey (any)
Pipeworks (any)
The Bruery (any except Rueuze or Autumn Maple)
Tired Hands (any)
Toppling Goliath Non-Imperial Stout
Westbrook (any)

DISCLAIMER: ALL RECEIVED BEVERAGES WILL BE CONSUMED BY THE RECIPIENT (ME!) :D :ban:

Making it easy for you folks. Any of your local favorite IPAs, IIPAS or stouts that are not available to me in CA.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Making it easy for you folks. Any of your local favorite IPAs, IIPAS or stouts that are not available to me in CA.

I got this. Can't ship until Wednesday because there's an IPA I saw tonight at the bottle shop and they're closed Sunday and Monday.

My pleasure, i hope you like them all. Let me know what you think about the hb's. The saison is probably my favorite but the pumpkin is good too. Enjoy!

That saison is delicious, definitely a winner. Also I just cracked my first ever myrcenary and already want more

Okay if any of these are rare let me know.

Pliny the Elder
Iniquity Imperial Black Ale by Southern Tier
Jai Alai - Cigar City
Any stout from Westbook especially Mexican cake, cap'n skoon's, vanilla tree dubble, undderly milk stout
Double chocolate coffee breakfast stout
KBS (too rare?)
Wo
Wilco Tango Foxtrot Lagunitas
Surly Coffee Bender
any NEBCO
Velvet Merkin, too rare?
Dogfish head 120
Any tired hands
A fancy glass that you all keep talking about
Pizza, light sauce extra cheese
A hug

Pliny the Elder
Jai Alai - Cigar City
Any stout from Westbook especially Mexican cake, cap'n skoon's, vanilla tree dubble, undderly milk stout
KBS (too rare?)
Wo
Surly Coffee Bender
any NEBCO
Velvet Merkin, too rare?
Dogfish head 120
Any tired hands
A hug

I would say KBS and tired hands are both too rare for this. If I am mistaken, please speak up. Thanks!

That saison is delicious, definitely a winner. Also I just cracked my first ever myrcenary and already want more

Glad you enjoyed them, I love myrcenary. And hopefully you are right about the saison. I sent it to 2 comps for the 5th of april so we will see :D Cheers man!

I would say KBS and tired hands are both too rare for this. If I am mistaken, please speak up. Thanks!

Super cool and not a problem. Strike those two please, I just wasn't sure about tired hands. I was mildly sure about KBS. Do I have to repost the list minus those? I am sorry, really.

Super cool and not a problem. Strike those two please, I just wasn't sure about tired hands. I was mildly sure about KBS. Do I have to repost the list minus those? I am sorry, really.

No need to be sorry. Its very hard to know whats available outside of your distribution. Yeah the easiest way to avoid confusion is just edit your list to not include those.

Glad you enjoyed them, I love myrcenary. And hopefully you are right about the saison. I sent it to 2 comps for the 5th of april so we will see :D Cheers man!

Your saison is very comparable to the logsdon organic saison that I had last week(its my latest style obsession)

Okay the list list.

Pliny the Elder
Jai Alai - Cigar City
Surly Coffee Bender
any NEBCO
Velvet Merkin, too rare?
Dogfish head 120
A hug

Your saison is very comparable to the logsdon organic saison that I had last week(its my latest style obsession)

Wow, what a compliment! I have not had the pleasure to try any logsdon yet, but have heard nothing but great things about them. And I agree, I am all about the farmhouse ales right now.

Figures! I watch TV for an hour and miss this slam dunk of a list. This would have been perfect for me to introduce myself to the group. I could have fulfilled this from what's in my fridge right now!

Wow, what a compliment! I have not had the pleasure to try any logsdon yet, but have heard nothing but great things about them. And I agree, I am all about the farmhouse ales right now.

I just sent my last seizoen bretta away in a trade or I would send you out a logsdon to try, I really should pick up more.

Good luck in the comp you should do great

Okay the list list.

Pliny the Elder
Jai Alai - Cigar City
Surly Coffee Bender
any NEBCO
Velvet Merkin, too rare?
Dogfish head 120
A hug

Forgive me... Looked again. I can fulfil.

Latest posts

Back