Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jackie Os - Any sour
Cascade - Apricot, The Vine, Bourbonic
Upslope - Any
Fat Heads - IPAS, DIPAS, FRUITED
Kuhnhenn - Any
Shorts - Any
Knee deep - Any IPA DIPA
Drakes - IPA DIPA
Any Oxbow
Any SARA
Any Crooked Stave (No vielle, surette, savant, st bretta)

Heres a start for now...

or waiting to get the hell out of work!!

Damn i need a beer....and a shot of jamo!
About 10 of these...
2_irish_car_bomb_4b294a49e0824.jpg

=

swansondance.gif

Jackie Os - Any sour

Cascade - Apricot, The Vine, Bourbonic

Upslope - Any

Kuhnhenn - Any

Shorts - Any

Knee deep - Any IPA DIPA

Drakes - IPA DIPA

Any Oxbow

Any SARA

Heres a start for now...

I hate to do it, but all sours from Jackie O's sours are either special release that sell out in a couple hours or they are only on tap without growler fills. Trust me. I wish they were always on the shelf. I have lived here for 5 years and work every single release that they have.

They do can an amber, an IPA, a honey brown, and a rye IPA which are all fantastic.

Sent from Cheese Doodle Land.

I hate to do it, but all sours from Jackie O's sours are either special release that sell out in a couple hours or they are only on tap without growler fills. Trust me. I wish they were always on the shelf. I have lived here for 5 years and work every single release that they have.

They do can an amber, an IPA, a honey brown, and a rye IPA which are all fantastic.

Sent from Cheese Doodle Land.

Mystic Mama. A+

Fins emaw has been dropped off. I think he'll really enjoy the beast I put together. Practically had to ride it into FedEx

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Home Brew mobile app

I just stumbled onto the beer swapping forum a few days ago. Not sure how I missed it before, but now that I'm here, I'd like to join in. Unable to help out with the current list because I don't think I've heard of a single one of those beers or brewers! Either they don't distribute in Texas, or they're not my style of beers. Sorry.

So before I do jump in, I just want to clarify a few of the rules on which I am unclear.

What is CONUS?

How many of each MAW beers are typically provided? How many total beers? Do most of you also include some of your personal home brews as a bonus? Other personal favorite commercial brews that may not be available in the recipients area?

What is the typical shipping cost on a package.

Thanks for putting this together. Looking forward to a list that I can fulfill.

I just stumbled onto the beer swapping forum a few days ago. Not sure how I missed it before, but now that I'm here, I'd like to join in. Unable to help out with the current list because I don't think I've heard of a single one of those beers or brewers! Either they don't distribute in Texas, or they're not my style of beers. Sorry.

So before I do jump in, I just want to clarify a few of the rules on which I am unclear.

What is CONUS?

How many of each MAW beers are typically provided? How many total beers? Do most of you also include some of your personal home brews as a bonus? Other personal favorite commercial brews that may not be available in the recipients area?

What is the typical shipping cost on a package.

Thanks for putting this together. Looking forward to a list that I can fulfill.

The only requirement is that you can grant two different beers off the list. Most of the time, people will send ten beers or more, total. The quantity is totally up to you though. I normally include homebrews if i have enough around. I always include locals as well, or my favorites that they cannot get. I would recommend a fedex online account which saves a lot on shipping. I normally dont pay more then $20 a box, including pretty large ones.

Jackie Os - Any
Cascade - Any (No Blueberry/strawberry)
Upslope - Any
Kuhnhenn - Any
Shorts - Any
Knee deep - Any IPA DIPA
Drakes - Any IPA DIPA
Any Oxbow
Any SARA

Heres a start for now...UPDATES in bold and below, all hoppy beers fresh...Pretty please!! lol

Jester King - Any (No Petite prince, mad meg, wytchmaker)
Surly Abrasive, Furious
Any Prairie (No Beer that saved xmas)
Westbrook GozU
Any Almanac

Jackie Os - Any
Upslope - Any
Kuhnhenn - Any
Shorts - Any
Knee deep - Any IPA DIPA
Drakes - Any IPA DIPA
Any Oxbow
Any SARA

Heres a start for now...UPDATES in bold and below, all hoppy beers fresh...Pretty please!! lol

Surly Abrasive, Furious
Westbrook GozU
Any Almanac

If this is still around Friday, I'll pick it up, but it's pretty darn easy now!

Come on people! Grant this Johnny some beer! :ban:

I can wait...love me some JK! haha

Ive heard of it being on the shelf in NYC, if its considered a limited ill take it off.

Just so you know, I was just informing you, not mad about it, you have a big enough list of stuff other than that that is easily pick-up-able. I personally think that if there is a limited here or there listed on someone's list, it isn't that big of a deal unless they have a very short list, or have a bunch of those included.

Wish we got more Westbrook here, we just get the IPA , something in a yellow can, and occasionally the gose, but haven't seen it in months.

Just so you know, I was just informing you, not mad about it, you have a big enough list of stuff other than that that is easily pick-up-able. I personally think that if there is a limited here or there listed on someone's list, it isn't that big of a deal unless they have a very short list, or have a bunch of those included.

All good!
Im at 1500 beers on untapped, starting to get hard with ISO shelf beers!!

Wish we got more Westbrook here, we just get the IPA , something in a yellow can, and occasionally the gose, but haven't seen it in months.

Come out to Huntington superstar. They get plenty, as well as evil twin and crooked stave!

Jackie Os - Any
Upslope - Any
Kuhnhenn - Any
Shorts - Any
Knee deep - Any IPA DIPA
Drakes - Any IPA DIPA
Any Oxbow
Any SARA

Surly Abrasive, Furious
Westbrook GozU
Any Almanac

List bump.

Back