Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10. REGULAR PRODUCTION AND SEASONAL RELEASES ONLY!!!!! If the beer is generally hard to find or very limited do not add it to your wish list or you'll be asked to remove it. The idea is that these beers should be easily available to the majority within the distribution area, this applies for seasonal releases as well. If its something you wait in line for at the brewery your in the wrong MAW.

I sent out a fw 17 for an emaw. Is that not allowed?

That is completely allowed. You can send anything you like as an extra, but since this is the "easy" MAW, it's against the rules to ask for the special releases.

List edited to remove the special release beers:

Ghandi Bot

Surly Abrasive

Bells Hopslam

Any Jester King

Any Hair of the Dog

New Glarus Raspberry Tart

Any Cascade

Pipe works Citra Ninja

Here is an example. If you delete the attachment in the text box, you still the the small picture attached at the bottom where it was "1" and it will still upload

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1389967415.308440.jpg

I just learned that last year Varga had a black tie event, and you had to be dressed appropriately to buy Pliny. I hope they do it again this year, I'll be going to that.

Added a few:

Ghandi Bot

Surly Abrasive

Bells Hopslam

Any Jester King

Any Hair of the Dog

Any Cascade

Pipe works Citra Ninja

Alesmith Horny Devil

Alaskan Smoked Porter

Dark Horse Plead the 5th

I love seeing all the ghandi love. I am making every effort to restrain myself to one of these a month, but I will ghandi-bomb the first list i see on feb 1st

Jmcm_brew's package is on it's way and it's been a week since I grabbed a list, too bad I got nothin on this one

Got this awesome package today. Haven't tried any of these before. Really excited to try this breakfast stout clone as well. Thanks so much buddy!

Added a few:

Ghandi Bot

Surly Abrasive

Bells Hopslam

Any Jester King

Any Hair of the Dog

Any Cascade

Pipe works Citra Ninja

Alesmith Horny Devil

Alaskan Smoked Porter

Dark Horse Plead the 5th

Bump

I'd grant this if SWMBO would't lob my cojones off...I think it's only been 5-6 days since my last grant anyway...I can't keep track anymore...#insanetradingproblems

Back