Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright! I can add more if necessary, but I'd really like to get some brews that have been featured on The Brewing Network that I can't get down here in Houston. Thanks!

Heretic Evil Twin + anything else
Moonlight Meadery (Flame is preferred, but any will do!)
Stone + Heretic collaboration (not released, I know, but I can wish, right?)
Chuckanut Kolsch, Alt Bier, Pilsner
Cascade Brewing
Any local sours that you like

Everything's coming up Duffman! Thanks Pluchar, these have all been on must try list for far too long

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Home Brew mobile app

1389902859858.jpg

Everything's coming up Duffman! Thanks Pluchar, these have all been on must try list for far too long

Welcome! As for the home brew, I don't really know what it is. Haha. It started as a pumpkin ale but I tweaked it a lot and added in a bit more clove and cinnamon. Don't know what to call it. Let me know what you think!

Welcome! As for the home brew, I don't really know what it is. Haha. It started as a pumpkin ale but I tweaked it a lot and added in a bit more clove and cinnamon. Don't know what to call it. Let me know what you think!

Pluchar's Frankenstein! :D I'll throw that one back this weekend

BTW, I felt like I was playing Tetris in reverse unpacking that box...it was a geometric marvel! You must teach math lol

Haha! I like the name. I'm actually a history teacher, but did play a lot of Tetris growing up. I was determined to fit as much as I could in that box.

Glad everything made it there in one piece. And great to hear that they are all new to you, I was guessing on a few. Enjoy!

Thanks - good guessing :). This is an awesome haul. I've had some from Maine, but not Another One. Born and raised in St Louis, So hit Schlafly when I go back to visit the parents, but haven't had this one.

Whats the growler and HB's?

Sorry for the delay. I have been brewing my Haus IPA today. The growler is Jackie O's Java the Stout. The bomber is an Imperial Schwartz (Brew Kettle Dark Helmet Clone) and the 12 oz is actually a really crappy sweet carbonated cider. I am not very happy with the cider but its all I had ready. I have 45 gallons of shtuff that is sitting in carboys waiting to be bottled. Lets just say that future E-maws will be hooked up with some homebrew. Enjoy the beers Duffman. Some of my favorite Ohio beer right there.

Alright! I can add more if necessary, but I'd really like to get some brews that have been featured on The Brewing Network that I can't get down here in Houston. Thanks!

Heretic Evil Twin + anything else
Moonlight Meadery (Flame is preferred, but any will do!)
Stone + Heretic collaboration (not released, I know, but I can wish, right?)
Chuckanut Kolsch, Alt Bier, Pilsner
Cascade Brewing
Any local sours that you like

List bump. This shouldnt be too hard since he listed any sour on the list

So many good beers changing hands here. I'm gonna hold off until next month to grant another one but seeing the generosity here rocks. Nice job all.

Sorry for the delay. I have been brewing my Haus IPA today. The growler is Jackie O's Java the Stout. The bomber is an Imperial Schwartz (Brew Kettle Dark Helmet Clone) and the 12 oz is actually a really crappy sweet carbonated cider. I am not very happy with the cider but its all I had ready. I have 45 gallons of shtuff that is sitting in carboys waiting to be bottled. Lets just say that future E-maws will be hooked up with some homebrew. Enjoy the beers Duffman. Some of my favorite Ohio beer right there.

Emaw'd with growlers...awesome lol
Such a great box, again thanks man

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1389927058.546181.jpg

What a bad idea it was to open this after a 32oz growler...scratch that...mason jar full of KBS.

Insane Amber! Dank? This is simcoe city! Love how the mosaic and nelson compliment it. Little intense but i think thats the KBS buzz talking...scratch that...drunk!

Thx again Val!

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1389927173.622996.jpg

Please let me know if any of these are not appropriate for the else thread and I'll delete them.

Ghandi Bot

Surly Abrasive

Bells Hopslam

Any Jester King

Any Hair of the Dog

New Glarus Raspberry Tart

Founders Doom

FI Parabola or 17

Stone W00t Stout

Pipe works Citra Ninja

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Home Brew mobile app

Removed those two you mentioned

Ghandi Bot

Surly Abrasive

Bells Hopslam

Any Jester King

Any Hair of the Dog

New Glarus Raspberry Tart

FI Parabola or 17

Pipe works Citra Ninja

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Home Brew mobile app

View attachment 172660

Incredible swap val. Thx again for the generosity.

Been wanting to get my hands on modern times....now i have the whole lineup. Simtra and noir are amazing. Looking forward to them!

Cheers to you buddy.

I am glad you like that modern times hoppy amber. The entire modern times line up is great. I was trying holding out for some pizza port brews but they are just now hitting the bottle shops. Enjoy that simitra!

Back