Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Our Bells distributor just dis-banded and they haven't been picked up by anyone else... I've been getting Bells forever and now have to drive an hour to hope to find some Hopslam... Bad timing

Thanks. That post was meant for the swap-o-Rama. Although I have extras from that trade that I might fulfill a MAW(eeasy)

Added a few:

Ghandi Bot

Surly Abrasive

Bells Hopslam

Any Jester King

Any Hair of the Dog

New Glarus Raspberry Tart

Any Cascade

Pipe works Citra Ninja

Alesmith Horny Devil

Alaskan Smoked Porter

Dark Horse Plead the 5th

Fresh Week Bump. Someone hook this list up :mug:

Got my package from NormPeterson. Kaboom! Thanks man! I am kinda bummed since I am not going to be drinking most of them for another couple years or so. Any suggestions? I figured I'll drink the Port Brown Ale tonight, but most others I think I should just let hang out for a while. Thanks again NormPeterson. I appreciate the generosity.

IMG_0798.jpg

IMG_0800.jpg

IMG_0801.jpg

Got my package from NormPeterson. Kaboom! Thanks man! I am kinda bummed since I am not going to be drinking most of them for another couple years or so. Any suggestions? I figured I'll drink the Port Brown Ale tonight, but most others I think I should just let hang out for a while. Thanks again NormPeterson. I appreciate the generosity.

I havent had a moo-hoo that was aged, but it is fantastic now!

Looks like that Matilda is already aged! Drink it now! :D

Most of Lost abbey ive had seems better fresh, i would take those down. The terrapin i would NOT age. Have had both aged and fresh side by side. Fresh wins by a mile on both.

Drink em all!

I hope you haven't had most (all?) of them. I love that hoptical illusion. its a great session-IPA. Very floral and pleasant.

Enjoy!

The only ones I've had are gandhi bot (once and SO GOOD) and Flower Power. I am trying to decide how to drink one at my desk right now. Great job and thank you! Really excited to get into these. :mug:

Been offline a little due to the flu...but got my eMaw from mhurst today. So awesome!

All of these are brett beers! Cannot wait till im healthy to dig in. Never even had any crabtree or trinity. Both sound great.

Thanks a ton mhurst!!!

1390267495423.jpg

Added some more to the list:

Ghandi Bot

Surly Abrasive

Bells Hopslam

Any Jester King

Any Hair of the Dog

Any Cascade

Pipe works Citra Ninja

Alesmith Horny Devil

Alaskan Smoked Porter

Dark Horse Plead the 5th

New Belguim La Folie

Ninkasi Tricerahops

Captain Lawrence - Imperial IPA, Freshchester Pale Ale, Frost Monster, Smoked Porter

Been offline a little due to the flu...but got my eMaw from mhurst today. So awesome!

All of these are brett beers! Cannot wait till im healthy to dig in. Never even had any crabtree or trinity. Both sound great.

Thanks a ton mhurst!!!

TPS REPORT!?! haha that's such a great name (and label)!!
Cranberry Vielle sounds fantastic also.

Added some more to the list:

Ghandi Bot

Surly Abrasive

Bells Hopslam

Any Jester King

Any Hair of the Dog

Any Cascade

Pipe works Citra Ninja

Alesmith Horny Devil

Alaskan Smoked Porter

Dark Horse Plead the 5th

New Belguim La Folie

Ninkasi Tricerahops

Captain Lawrence - Imperial IPA, Freshchester Pale Ale, Frost Monster, Smoked Porter

Got this one if you can wait till next week for me to ship out?

East coast is getting hammered by a 14inch storm today so I don't want any bottles freezing on ya in the next couple days.

TPS REPORT!?! haha that's such a great name (and label)!!

Cranberry Vielle sounds fantastic also.

The cranberry vieille is good.

Trinity brewing is one CO best kept secrets. They have a Case of the Mondays series. Red Swingline, tps report, oh face, feels good to be a gangsta are the names of the beers. I've had tps report and red Swingline - they are good.

Trinity brewing is one CO best kept secrets. They have a Case of the Mondays series. Red Swingline, tps report, oh face, feels good to be a gangsta are the names of the beers. I've had tps report and red Swingline - they are good.

I think that whole series is going on my list if pmcint accepts my offer!

No problem waiting for it. I had a shipment sent to me that did freeze so I totally understand that and would rather wait.

You are up then.

I see they really liked Office Space lol.

Heady Topper
Abrasive
Zombie Dust
^^^All Fresh Please:D

Buffalo Sweat Vanilla
Mother of all storms (special release? will take off if so, just see it everywhere on west coast)
Blueberry/Apricot Cascade
NG Fruited (no strawberry, allergic)
New Belgium Sours
Any Tree House (Julius is a huge ISO)
Any Dark HotD (BWs, Old ales, Stouts)
Any Societe (IPAs please)
Any Oxbow

One request to send your best homebrew also!
If growlers are sent I will refill with local goodies and ship back as a thank you so you can get your deposit back
I know some of these swingtops are getting expensive!!

Back