Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy fick! !! I came home and there was literally a hole in the ground where my porch used to be!! Leadhead absolutely killed it!! I don't know what I did to deserve this but I am forever grateful! !! Thanks man :D

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Home Brew mobile app

1389653221499.jpg

Holy fick! !! I came home and there was literally a hole in the ground where my porch used to be!! Leadhead absolutely killed it!! I don't know what I did to deserve this but I am forever grateful! !! Thanks man :D

Hope you enjoy!

Already enjoying that gose :D it was already at perfect drinking temp. And I have to say.. Probably my favorite sour now!

Good! You had a lot of easy ones on the list for me thats for sure! I had to stop myself... when I went they were out of coffee bender and furious so I through in the gose for ya. :tank:

When people are asking for alesmith, what are they looking for typically? We seem to get a lot around here and I haven't tried many but speedway stout and their IPA.

When people are asking for alesmith, what are they looking for typically? We seem to get a lot around here and I haven't tried many but speedway stout and their IPA.

On this thread, if they say Alesmith then they are looking for any Alesmith. All of there beers are pretty good. I dont think anyone would complain about getting a delicious Speedway Stout though :)

Nice scores!!!! Now someone send me some ghandi!!!! Brewery is only like 60 miles away but half of that is water....

uh oh! isn't he out hitting the slopes?
I was but I madew it back late last night and had the packages safely sitting inside
Finsfan has two packages out for delivery

Nighthawk, you out did yourself! 16 beers?! And I havent tried a single one of them (except twp-hearted, once). I cant wait to try every one. You went above and beyond, thank you so much!

2014-01-13 23.03.36.jpg

2014-01-13 23.03.43.jpg

2014-01-13 23.03.53.jpg

2014-01-13 23.03.59.jpg

thanks nuclearRich! I haven't had the chance to try any of these so I am super stoked about all of them. Can't believe I got some Gandhi bot too! Thanks again man!

Enjoy! Ghandi is on a bit of a hiatus. The brewery just moved to bigger digs and literally ran out of beer. I'm hoping for some more next week. I'm down to my last can! I would send it out but I'd feel cheap with just one.

Enjoy! Ghandi is on a bit of a hiatus. The brewery just moved to bigger digs and literally ran out of beer. I'm hoping for some more next week. I'm down to my last can! I would send it out but I'd feel cheap with just one.

You can send it to me without feeling cheap, I wont complain...

That is a great hit fins. Eventually I will jump in on this eMAW thing, when things settle down a bit on my end.

I was but I madew it back late last night and had the packages safely sitting inside

Nighthawk, you out did yourself! 16 beers?! And I havent tried a single one of them (except twp-hearted, once). I cant wait to try every one. You went above and beyond, thank you so much!

Enjoy man! That barrel aged blackout stout is one of my personal favorites.

That is the question .. .. working on a Jackson county bourbon stout recipe right now :ban: love the stouts!

Ok. Finally got my list together. I'm trying to hit breweries from all over and get this wish list fulfilled.

Any Alesmith
Any Bell's
Any Brooklyn
Any Founders
Any Fullers
Any Great Lakes
Any Russian River
Any Southampton
Any Three Floyd's
Any Victory

or any beer that you think showcases any of the BJCP categories. I'm not picky.

Really, anything that doesn't ship to New Mexico, which doesn't really limit you.

Ok. Finally got my list together. I'm trying to hit breweries from all over and get this wish list fulfilled.

Any Alesmith
Any Bell's
Any Brooklyn
Any Founders
Any Fullers
Any Great Lakes
Any Russian River
Any Southampton
Any Three Floyd's
Any Victory

Really, anything that doesn't ship to New Mexico, which doesn't really limit you.

Which alesmith are you partial to?

Any Alesmith
Any Bell's
Any Brooklyn
Any Founders
Any Fullers
Any Great Lakes
Any Russian River
Any Southampton
Any Three Floyd's
Any Victory

Well, I can grant this if you don't mind waiting for shipping until Tuesday of next week. If that is a problem someone else can take it.

Awesome, I'll get my list up tonight. Going to be similar to my last list on here with a few additions and subtractions.

I would like to hear more about this band......?

We play in Breaker Bar, a little punk band here in Dallas. Just a fun thing, no hopes or goals of making it. We haven't played a show in a few months but we try to get a gig every other month or so, mostly local shows, but we did get to open up for The Flatliners one time and The Tossers another time. Those were fun gigs. We don't have a cd or anything, we like to take bad 90's pop songs and turn them into punk songs.

Beat me to it. We are on the book of faces with a handful of older songs to listen to (haven't recorded anything in a while). If your expectations are low enough you'll only be mildly disappointed. :p

Latest posts

Back