Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In order of wantiness.

Gandhi Bot
Heady Topper
Westbrook Gose
Hill Framstead
FFF
New Glarus
Crooked Stave (except Surette and Veille)
SARA
Jester King
Surly

Sorry, should have stated this earlier. Would prefer to hit two rows on this list. If it doesn't get granted in the next day I will open it up to single brewery.

I just picked up 4 bombers of their Gozu, hopefully it's as good or better than the Gose.

Had the gozu in Brooklyn and I was very impressed. That weird citrus quality from that weird foreign fruit lends itself well the that weird foreign style. No seriously its good beer.

Tracking info sent to Nuclearrich. Should be there in a few days.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I577 using Home Brew mobile app

Sorry, should have stated this earlier. Would prefer to hit two rows on this list. If it doesn't get granted in the next day I will open it up to single brewery.

Want to grant this but the last heady my distributor had was oldish (prior to them shutting down retail) so I do not think it would be a good representation (if they even have any left). Plus, my additional throw in stuff is pretty sad as well! Lol.

Want to grant this but the last heady my distributor had was oldish (prior to them shutting down retail) so I do not think it would be a good representation (if they even have any left). Plus, my additional throw in stuff is pretty sad as well! Lol.

I appreciate that.

Im running out to grab a last minute entry for disturbdchemist...should be shipped tomorrow. He will be happy he waited.

I'm going to make this super easy. Since it is the season for them:

Your favorite local Imperial Stout
Your favorite local Barleywine

How fast can you type?

How fast can you type?

Darn, no one makes a good barleywine around here. Just blue point Old Howling Bastard that I know of...

I have a doggie claws for the BW but can't think of a great local imperial Stout. Plus it hasn't been a week yet.

How fast can you type?

Better clarify that you can't get it in Dallas or I might grant hahahaha.
FYI canti and I brew together, play in a band together, and were groomsmen in each other's wedding, I think it would be funny to grant it with Dallas beer, but I wouldn't actually do that. It would be funny though.

Better clarify that you can't get it in Dallas or I might grant hahahaha.
FYI canti and I brew together, play in a band together, and were groomsmen in each other's wedding, I think it would be funny to grant it with Dallas beer, but I wouldn't actually do that. It would be funny though.

I have a Bourbon County BW and Stout sitting under my desk that could make its way out there, but its not really local and I can't grant until Wednesday

Anyone from Denver planning on getting some Nightmare on Brett Street from Crooked Stave tomorrow? I'd love to trade something for a bottle or two.

Anyone from Denver planning on getting some Nightmare on Brett Street from Crooked Stave tomorrow? I'd love to trade something for a bottle or two.

I am going to be there - not sure if i will have a partner, they are limiting each person to 6. If i have a partner, then i will be able to get 11 of them. i have already promised out 2 of my 6 (3 if you count 1 for me). I will let you know when i know.

Dayummm, KGB06 hooked this emaw up. Been wanting VM for awhile. And Bois.....in an emaw? Looking forward to them ALL. Big thanks man, much appreciated.

ForumRunner_20140113_160806.jpg

I am going to be there - not sure if i will have a partner, they are limiting each person to 6. If i have a partner, then i will be able to get 11 of them. i have already promised out 2 of my 6 (3 if you count 1 for me). I will let you know when i know.

Cool, thanks!

How fast can you type?

Unless I'm missing the post where you picked up the current list and the other confirming your up...

You have to grant a wish before you may make your own. Please read the rules.

Back