Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay ... here's one skewed toward you mid-west guys ... (and on the IPA/DIPAs please keep them reasonably fresh)

Surly Abrasive
Odell Myrcenary
Prairie Bomb/Noir/Gold
Boulevard Smokestack Series
San TanSex Panther
Alchemist Heady Topper
NEBCO Gandhi-bot or Imperial Trooper

I think that should be enough. Will add more in a day or two if necessary.

Okay ... here's one skewed toward you mid-west guys ... (and on the IPA/DIPAs please keep them reasonably fresh)

Surly Abrasive
Odell Myrcenary
Prairie Bomb/Noir/Gold
San TanSex Panther
Alchemist Heady Topper

Sent you a message.

Got my package from beermeduffman today! Awesome hookup man. I appreciate it. Can't wait to start drinking them.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1389823034.620552.jpg
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1389823052.687702.jpg
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1389823062.488370.jpg

I recognize that tag too. Apparently a store around the corner used to have KBS on the shelf.

I only use Monde Market and Food n friends anymore. I'm boycotting the Foodery and their outrageous mark ups :) I got NightHawks stuff all at Monde Market. The same place I just happened to find Backyard Rye, just hanging out asking me to buy it

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Home Brew mobile app

Haven't tried food and friends, I'll have to check it out.

Monde had barley wine and regular when I was there, you must have beat me...

Also, my girlfriend went to a different foodery, that doesn't have as bad of a markup. Apparently they have seen some CBS there in the past.

Haven't tried food and friends, I'll have to check it out.

Monde had barley wine and regular when I was there, you must have beat me...

Also, my girlfriend went to a different foodery, that doesn't have as bad of a markup. Apparently they have seen some CBS there in the past.

They have a few locations all over the city but the one on Sansom is just ridiculous. 36 for Abyss, 47 for BA Biscotti break. Monde is literally a three minute walk from my office so its a major plus.

Surly Abrasive
Odell Myrcenary
Prairie Bomb/Noir/Gold
San TanSex Panther
Alchemist Heady Topper

This a testament to how bad the beer situation is in CT. Even the eMAWs are beyond me. Except the one you just granted. I could've granted that one but you were quicker on the draw.

This a testament to how bad the beer situation is in CT. Even the eMAWs are beyond me. Except the one you just granted. I could've granted that one but you were quicker on the draw.

Two Roads needs to start showing up here. Igors Dream? Yes, please!

Exactly. If there were any Gandhi around I'd be all over yours.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Home Brew mobile app

I'm just now realizing that I haven't seen Lunch or Mo on any lists. Are they seasonal or just underrated?

Lunch is really good. A little expensive and tough to find. Every Maine beer I've had has been at least good or better.

I'm just now realizing that I haven't seen Lunch or Mo on any lists. Are they seasonal or just underrated?

We just started getting some Maine here in Chicago. The Mo is pretty damn good. Have not seen lunch yet though.

I haven't seen lunch recently and we get all the Maine beer here regularly. Actually just picked up weez, lil one, and 2013 (allagash collab) yesterday.

Wheres the rest of the haul?! :D

i was too thirsty to snap a pick! but if will later, well, minus the jai alai i already had.

Got some firestone walkers, crooked stave, and the jai alai. SO pumped, have not had any of them before but always wanted to. Crooked stave saving for tasting with friends.

i was too thirsty to snap a pick! but if will later, well, minus the jai alai i already had.

Got some firestone walkers, crooked stave, and the jai alai. SO pumped, have not had any of them before but always wanted to. Crooked stave saving for tasting with friends.

Congrats, crooked stave might be my favorite brewery at this point. Everything I had from them is great and ive got more in the cellar/mail that I cant wait to try :mug:

So much for getting out of work early. Just got home. Which means all if this beer is at drinking temp. If I can pick my jaw up off the ground! Dannypo, you day man! Serious hook up right here, thanks for the serious Michigan love.

ForumRunner_20140115_202227.jpg

I meant to put a note in the box but when I got back from fedex it was still on my desk.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I577 using Home Brew mobile app

Damn...ok the box to dannypo is already in the mail, but he will likely get another surprise box from me in the future since he hooked his recipient up so hard.

Didn't know this thread existed until right now. For sure will be participating, especially after being sad on the original MAW. Never having any of the beers on peoples list was heart breaking hahah.

Back