Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So put a $ limit on it. That would eliminate most of the ones that are showing up that shouldn't be on it. Not many regular "shelf" beers are over $10; probably even less than that.

Updated:

Ale Asylum - Bedlam
Anchorage Brewing Company - Bitter Monk
Russian River - Blind Pig
Yellowstone Valley Brewing Co - Pick your favorite
New Holland - Dragon's Milk

Capital Brewery - Mutiny IPA

Capital Brewery - Eternal Flame
Ale Asylum - Hopalicious

Black Tooth Brewing Co. - Stumpy Ridge Stout
Cannonball Creek Brewing Co. - Battlecat Stout
Great Divide - Chocolate Oak Aged Yeti Imperial Stout

JK has been on a couple of these lists. Do the JK shelf beers hang out in Houston?

There's many that hang out on the shelves at my HEB. There's a few Commercial Suicide and Drink'in the Sunbelt on the shelf right now. Basically, the non-sours hang around for a while when they're released. They're just not all always available.

They range from $8 to $12ish for 750mL. They are good beers and worth to try. Now all of there standard beers will have brett and souring bacteria. I Just picked up their rye ipa that has that. I havent bought their regular offerings in a year. too costly to buy them constantly. If you want to trade for some. Let me know

Updated:

Ale Asylum - Bedlam

Ale Asylum - Hopalicious

bump

So put a $ limit on it. That would eliminate most of the ones that are showing up that shouldn't be on it. Not many regular "shelf" beers are over $10; probably even less than that.

I dont want to put a limit on it because prices vary pretty wildly from store to store, city to city, state taxes, etc.. which makes it hard to come up with a good number IMO. Plus I dont feel like I should have to make that necessary for a bunch of adults.

I dont want to put a limit on it because prices vary pretty wildly from store to store, city to city, state taxes, etc.. which makes it hard to come up with a good number IMO. Plus I dont feel like I should have to make that necessary for a bunch of adults.

Word. Plus I know of plenty of shelf beers that are more than $10.

Updated:

Ale Asylum - Bedlam

Ale Asylum - Hopalicious

Been waiting for a chance to throw a maw back at this guy...granted!

I was trying to stay out of this for a while, but let's see it!

You might actually be the one to grant it haha...it will be pretty open ended. And fit your style.

Gotta wait for confirmation from dot jer dot

You might actually be the one to grant it haha...it will be pretty open ended. And fit your style.

Gotta wait for confirmation from dot jer dot

Mediocre stouts and ipas from NC? :D

mikeysab said:
I'm definitely NOT granting yours....you only drank two or three beers from the last package I sent you ;)
Guess I shouldn't count on you granting another one for me then, huh? :D

Hey g-love, I hope you're ready for this!

ForumRunner_20131217_204619.jpg

These little bundles will be on their way to you tomorrow! I'm pretty excited to see them all unwrapped and logged in Untappd :D

Hey g-love, I hope you're ready for this!

These little bundles will be on their way to you tomorrow! I'm pretty excited to see them all unwrapped and logged in Untappd :D

Oooooooooohhhh hell yeah! Thanks! I can't wait!

I abuse exclamation points!

Been waiting for a chance to throw a maw back at this guy...granted!

I'm pretty sure the two you've got are the two I was contemplating granting with. Have one in the cellar right now just needed to go by the store to get the other.

Let's see if I can grant yours from 15 miles away, I'll just drop it off ;)

What is the best method to mail these out? Has everyone found UPS, usps, or FedEx typically the best price? What about the flat rate boxes from the post office? Do they hold a decent amount?
Another question, to grant you need to have 2 off the list, but I see packages of 6-10 bottles going out. Are those just other beer thrown in or were they all off of the list? I would hate to grant one and not have 6+ beers off the list and have the person on the other end feel like they got taken.

What is the best method to mail these out? Has everyone found UPS, usps, or FedEx typically the best price? What about the flat rate boxes from the post office? Do they hold a decent amount?
Another question, to grant you need to have 2 off the list, but I see packages of 6-10 bottles going out. Are those just other beer thrown in or were they all off of the list? I would hate to grant one and not have 6+ beers off the list and have the person on the other end feel like they got taken.

Don't use USPS. You could go to federal prison for that. And not the white collar resort prison either. In my own experience FedEx is cheaper.
Only two off the list is mandatory, every other bottle you see is just a generous extra :) those are encouraged but not enforced

Sweet, time for my (hopefully) simple list...really digging brett beers lately and kind of tried all the ones I can buy.

2 brett beers that I cant buy in illinois, check www.seekabrew.com for what I can get. Ive had most of the logsdon and crooked stave offerings as well.

Thats all for now. Ill add more in a bit if needed. Ill be checking online for easy to find brett beers, which will end up being my list.

Back