Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
eMaw out for delivery in the land of America's team the Cowgirls

Hahahaha! Well, you'll be happy to know I probably hate the Cowgirls as much as you do.... :mug: While they have fans all over Texas, I live just south of Houston, so we live and die with the Texans. Last year we died. :mad:

Sorry for the digression... the box is here, unpacked and everything was SAFE, thanks to expert packing I must add. Now for some pics of this extremely generous haul!

Group Shot

Troegs Family Shot (2 of each beer)

The Bombers!

Cans and Homebrew (labeled P and M or W) :mug:

Big thanks to Big Mike, who really lived up to his name... and again, I learned a lot just from the packing job!

Cheers,

:mug:

Bryan

Awesome! Glad they got there safely. The homebrew are P=Pliny clone brewed with conan yeast and the W is my Wookey clone. The Pliny is melt your teeth bitter and the Wookey is super citrusy.

Feel free to send some feedback on them. Overall they've been decently received but the Wookey has had an amazing variance between bottles of the same batch.

Cheers!!!!

Relative to this thread. Does Texas or PA get Hanssens sours or Oude Geuze boon sours?

Invaluable resource for traders:

http://www.seekabrew.com/distro/index.html

According to them, neither brewery distribute in TX at all.

Seekabrew doesn't cover imported brands. So of course it wouldn't show those as being available. Unless there's another seekabrew I'm not aware of.

I do know that Boon just became available in Texas, but I don't think it has hit the entire state yet.

Sir, I stand corrected. You are right, US bands only. Still a great help for me wonderful when traveling, and trading too.

Completely agree. I'm glad there's a resource out there that makes it so easy to find breweries' distribution areas.

Russian River - Blind Pig
3F - Artic Panzer Wolf, Dreadnaught
Spiteful Brewing - Any
Cigar City - Invasion Pale Ale, Humidor Series IPA, Maduro Brown Ale, Tocobaga Red Ale
Funky Buddha - Any
Miami Brewing Company - Big Rod Coconut, Gator Tail, Shark Bait, Vice IPA
The Alchemist - Any
Lawson's Finest Liquids - Any
Alesmith - XPA
Alaskan Brewing - HopThermia
Coronado Brewing - Any IPA/DIPA
Terrapin - Hi-5

Monday bump

My eMAW should be going out tomorrow instead of today. I need a little more packing than I thought but I am driving to Charlotte at 2 pm so I won't have time to get that all taken care of.

:)

Invaluable resource for traders:

http://www.seekabrew.com/distro/index.html

According to them, neither brewery distribute in TX at all.

Seekabrew doesn't cover imported brands. So of course it wouldn't show those as being available. Unless there's another seekabrew I'm not aware of.

I do know that Boon just became available in Texas, but I don't think it has hit the entire state yet.

Dallas gets Boon but not Hanssens :)

Sir, I stand corrected. You are right, US bands only. Still a great help for me wonderful when traveling, and trading too.

I know about seekabrew. In fact, I now print out the lists and write down what people want. But like others say, US breweries only so that is why I had to ask. ;)

Good to know about Boon.

Received and everything appears unharmed (although they did appear to run over it with a truck lol). Will unpack when I get home.

Awesome! The box had been through the system once or twice so it probably didn't handle the abuse as well.

Box delivered to the Seattle, Washington area from little ol' Alvin, Texas...:ban:

Now here's to everything being safe and sound.

Out for delivery for ivegot2legs

Sent from my Commodore64

I got this gangster box from DrPhunk. Thanks a ton for all of these. I had a few Deutsch hopfen lately, so I was very happy to see the citra.

All of these immediately went into the fridge. It's nice to get only fresh beer and not any further crowding in the cellar.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1400626372.505324.jpg

Glad everything made in intact! I love the eMaws and swaps for just getting fresh out of market beers for immediate consumption! It keeps me from having to break into the cellar too often.

Enjoy!!

Additions + list bump.

Russian River - Blind Pig
Spiteful Brewing - Any
Cigar City - Invasion Pale Ale, Humidor Series IPA, Maduro Brown Ale, Tocobaga Red Ale
Funky Buddha - Any
The Alchemist - Any
Alesmith - XPA
Terrapin - Hi-5
Surly - IPA/DIPA/Coffee Bender
Ninkasi - IPA/DIPA
Half Acre - Any except Daisy Cutter
Against The Grain - Citra Ass Down
Toppling Goliath - IPA/DIPA

Bump!

View attachment 200691
Got a great box from bford.
View attachment 200692
Karbach Love Street Kolch, Barn Burner Saison, Weisse Versa Wheat, & Hop Delusion
View attachment 200693
PrairieSomewhere & Wine Barrel Noir
View attachment 200694
Southern Star Pine Belt Ale, UpSlope Belgian Style Pale Ale, & Real Ale 4-squared

I've got a feeling that some of the canned beer might get a chance to go sailing this weekend if the weather is decent.

Hope the weather turns out for you! Love the pics with the water view... very nice.

All of those beers are really summerish, except Prairie Wine Noir... that one just happened to hit local shelves the day before I was shipping... was excited to be able to send it! Somewhere is a really good farmhouse beer.

Karbach is Houston's fastest growing brewery. They are making some really solid beers and some of their limiteds are awesome. I love the Weisse Versa. Part wheat, part Wit.. very refreshing and flavorful. Hop Delusion they only brew once a year... west coast style double IPA. Barn Burner was their spring release. Love Street Summer is their summer release of course.

Real Ale has a great reputation across Texas. That is a very hoppy summer seasonal.

Southern Star.. I really like this Pine Belt Pale Ale. Brewed in the Piney Woods of Texas.

Upslope is fairly new to Texas. I love Belgians so I picked up a six pack of this one, saw they weren't distributed to Washington, so in the box one went.

Additions + list bump.

Russian River - Fresh Blind Pig or PTE
Spiteful Brewing - Any
Funky Buddha - Any
The Alchemist - Any
Alesmith - XPA
Terrapin - Hi-5
Surly - IPA/DIPA/Coffee Bender
Ninkasi - IPA/DIPA
Half Acre - Any except Daisy Cutter
Against The Grain - Citra Ass Down
Toppling Goliath - IPA/DIPA
Left Hand - Homefront IPA
Drake's - IPA/DIPA
Great Divide - Espresso Yeti
Maine Beer Co. - Lunch, Dinner (Maybe?)

Hope the weather turns out for you! Love the pics with the water view... very nice.

All of those beers are really summerish, except Prairie Wine Noir... that one just happened to hit local shelves the day before I was shipping... was excited to be able to send it! Somewhere is a really good farmhouse beer.

Karbach is Houston's fastest growing brewery. They are making some really solid beers and some of their limiteds are awesome. I love the Weisse Versa. Part wheat, part Wit.. very refreshing and flavorful. Hop Delusion they only brew once a year... west coast style double IPA. Barn Burner was their spring release. Love Street Summer is their summer release of course.

Real Ale has a great reputation across Texas. That is a very hoppy summer seasonal.

Southern Star.. I really like this Pine Belt Pale Ale. Brewed in the Piney Woods of Texas.

Upslope is fairly new to Texas. I love Belgians so I picked up a six pack of this one, saw they weren't distributed to Washington, so in the box one went.

Upslope makes an AWESOME IIPA. Gotta get that if you see it, comes in a 20oz can

Only time I had it was up in Steamboat this past winter and it was great. Only reason I saw it was the guy at the bottle shop told me that he thought it kicked Pliny's ass. Bought 6 cans.

Back