Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks to all for the condolences, it has been a rough week and I am glad it is over.

The rum and rye aged stouts were both marked on the bottom. Thanks for pointing that out fijigus, I didn’t think to look at the bottoms of the cans.

NateLTB, I will be sure to report back on the homebrews I am planning to drink them this weekend (I would be drinking them now but with everything going on I didn’t get a chance to put them in the fridge until just a few minutes ago.). Thanks again for the awesome package.

You are very welcome for the package, just wish you would've gotten it in better times. I've only tried one each of those rum and rye aged Cavatica and they were delicious, I'm sure you will enjoy those. I tried to include some variety in your MAW, please let me know what you think of them all.

Oooh sorry man, I've been promoting a birthday and I missed the previous posts (due to my excitement at granting). I hope I didnt come off as insensitive, and offer my condolences in addition to my apologies.

Oooh sorry man, I've been promoting a birthday and I missed the previous posts (due to my excitement at granting). I hope I didnt come off as insensitive, and offer my condolences in addition to my apologies.

Thank You. No worries, I took no offense. And Happy Birthday to blizzard.

Ok well I'm going to put some kind of special box together for the birthday girl! Until then...

Heretic
Alpine
Russian river
Modern times burning world (this was so look tasty from my last emaw)
Surly
Funkwerks
Kern river
Steel toe

Logsdon
Hill farmstead
De garde

(Not the easiest adds but figured I had to ask)

I'd like to plug a new trade group I've been using as long as it doesn't violate any policy? Is it cool to do that here?

Sent from my Commodore64

I'd like to plug a new trade group I've been using as long as it doesn't violate any policy? Is it cool to do that here?

Sent from my Commodore64

If you don't post it, please PM it to me.

Sent from the Bat Cave

I met a guy a DLD and we got talking about trading beer and how much ****** baggery went on at BA and on FB ISO:FT. He went on to say that he did something about it and created a group on Facebook called Shelf Beer Trader which is very similar in concept to this eMaw except they're straight trades. No whale hunting, no ****** bagging, no big dick swinging... Just $4$ local trades. It's a closed group but they're welcome everyone right now.

Sent from my Commodore64

I met a guy a DLD and we got talking about trading beer and how much ****** baggery went on at BA and on FB ISO:FT. He went on to say that he did something about it and created a group on Facebook called Shelf Beer Trader which is very similar in concept to this eMaw except they're straight trades. No whale hunting, no ****** bagging, no big dick swinging... Just $4$ local trades. It's a closed group but they're welcome everyone right now.

Sent from my Commodore64

Awesome. Just looked it up. Thank you.

Ok well I'm going to put some kind of special box together for the birthday girl! Until then...

Heretic
Alpine
Russian river
Modern times burning world (this was so look tasty from my last emaw)
Surly
Funkwerks
Kern river
Steel toe

Logsdon
Hill farmstead
De garde

(Not the easiest adds but figured I had to ask)

Bump. Time for a hook-up!

Sent from my Commodore64

I found the group but it says that it's a closed group. Do others have to add you?

Sent from Cheese Doodle Land.

O ok. I may have pressed the button to join and forgot that I did. Thanks.

Sent from Cheese Doodle Land.

Sent from my Commodore64

Thanks for sharing! :mug:

I'm not on Facebook but that's pretty cool. I don't have any problems with people that like whale hunting but its nice to have a way to get regular stuff that you just don't have distro to. They're two totally different sides of the craft beer world IMO.

Pretty sweet score. My wife won this in a basket as part of a basket auction. She says "I know you're not gonna drink the beer but theres some nice glasses in there too". Anybody ISO?

1399087760541.jpg

Pretty sweet score. My wife won this in a basket as part of a basket auction. She says "I know you're not gonna drink the beer but theres some nice glasses in there too". Anybody ISO?

Still have some strawberritas that I confiscated from the under aged pool guards at the adult pool party last year.

Unopened. In the fridge. Yeah....

Still have some strawberritas that I confiscated from the under aged pool guards at the adult pool party last year.

I've realized it's very difficult to get rid of crap beer or related beverages. I had a bunch of Milwaukee's Best Light hanging around that my BIL left over. He never got it back and every time someone said they'd take it, they never did. So, I ended up just dumping it and tried to forget it was ever in my possession.

I like the homeless mule idea. I was just happy that my wife knew I don't drunk budweiser products. I threw one in the fridge. Probably give the rest to my neighbors. They make fun of me for drinking real beer, so they can suffer through drinking this. Or it'll be my guilty pleasure.

I've realized it's very difficult to get rid of crap beer or related beverages. I had a bunch of Milwaukee's Best Light hanging around that my BIL left over. He never got it back and every time someone said they'd take it, they never did. So, I ended up just dumping it and tried to forget it was ever in my possession.

Exactly where it belongs.

I bought my wife a 6er of the original Bud-ritas(whatever the hell they were called) almost 2 years ago now. There are still 3 in the fridge. If it wasn't for the fact that those tiny little cans take up almost no space, they'd be gone.

I have an empty 24bottle box that I have all of the crap beer that people leave at my house that I put it in after they leave, then when I know they are going to come over, I'll throw some in the fridge for them, only to take out what they don't drink, and over and over, etc. Hoping that some day they will get that it tastes like ****(for more reasons than the huge temp swings that I'm putting on it in and out of the fridge) and they will come around.I'm kind of devilish :tank:

Sent from my Commodore64

I'm in, doesn't take long for them to add you

FYI the growler is actually Groundwork Coffee Porter, or at least that was what I asked for when I got it.

So more temperate weather returned to Seattle today and I shared the awesome Smog City growler of Groundwork Coffee Porter around tonight. It was a little undercarbed from the trip but was an amazing beer. It's hard to pass off bad coffee around here and this really did the coffee flavors justice. We had some discussion of making stout floats with some vanilla ice cream which would have been much easier to accomplish if we hadn't drank all of it.

Thanks again.

Sent from my Commodore64

awesome, joined up. thx

So more temperate weather returned to Seattle today and I shared the awesome Smog City growler of Groundwork Coffee Porter around tonight. It was a little undercarbed from the trip but was an amazing beer. It's hard to pass off bad coffee around here and this really did the coffee flavors justice. We had some discussion of making stout floats with some vanilla ice cream which would have been much easier to accomplish if we hadn't drank all of it.

Thanks again.

Thanks for trying out a local beer!

I appreciate any and all feedback.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1399137080.637320.jpg

Sweet haul! Thanks Ardyexfor!

Haven't had most of these and the FW ones I've tried are some of my faves!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Back