colorado in less than 40 hours

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i dont exactly know about eagle i know i will be going to dillon dam brewery, breckenridge brewery, and a few breweries in denver. ill definatley try to make it to edwards if you say its good

Send me a note if you want to get a beer (or swing by for a homebrew) in Denver. I'm going to be doing some brewing with friends tomorrow night.

I'm flying in for the weekend as well. I will be hitting up Coopersmith's Brewpub, Breckenridge Brewpub, Great Divide, catching a Rockies game on Friday night, Phantom Canyon, Old Chicago, and then hanging out with my dad's neighbor who is an award-winning homebrewer with a 4-tap kegerator.

My liver is prepared for this beating.

Eric

well i made it out here alright and i think i finally sobered up went to the bar in denver that used to be flying dog. then i went to gore range brew pub and had all 6 of their brews. went out to backcountry brew pub to catch a couple beers they had a breakfast stout that was to strong to be a breakfast stout but was very good, also tried thier pilsner witch sucked. from there we went to breckonridge where i tried their beers witch i had not tried before they were out of their seasonal beers but the food was really good. then on to dillon dam where dam brewery had an open mic night with some decent music and some great octoberfest. thi nk i will take the day off today to give my liver a short break then tommorrow is octoberfest over at vail or beavercreek. oh also stoped at a beer store in akon called beaver liquors that had awsome shirts and good selection

craven thanks for the envite but i dont think we are going to make it back to denver until right before our flight leaves. anyone around eagle want an opinion about the quality of their homebrew i would love to do some sampling

Back