Cold Country NWO introduction.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewsky

Reaction score
Cheers and Beers from the cold Country in Northern Ontario Canada I stumbled across your most welcomed site:rockin: by accident, I think I will roll up my sleeves, hang up my hat and:D , well, how do you like me so far?

my Qth (location) is North Shore of lake Superior about 30 miles South of Thunder Bay close to US/Canadian border. Do you tow your own boat or rent one on your fishing excursions? I personally have never fished in those parts you mentioned however, I do frequent many of the smaller lakes lakes and rivers in and around my part of Ontario. Although I am a stones throw from Lake Superior I have a great respect for her (Lake Superior that is) and would rather leave that to the big guns.

Welcome fellow Canuck! When you first said you were from northern Ontario, I was picturing Kapuskasing or Moosonee or something!

I've fished a bit in the Thunder Bay area, too. My brother lived there for a while. Nice area (in the summer!).

Cheers!

I took it for granted that my coordinance when I mentioned North shore of Lake Superior being my QTH (location), would be Thunder Bay. Sorry I neglected to mention Northwestern Ontario:eek:

Brewsky said:
I took it for granted that my coordinance when I mentioned North shore of Lake Superior being my QTH (location), would be Thunder Bay. Sorry I neglected to mention Northwestern Ontario:eek:

Beautiful area -- I have driven through that area many times. It always took me two or three times longer than it should have because of my fishing addiction! And I always left unsatisfied that I hadn't even scratched the surface of waters to explore!

Back