christmas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Medicaldawg

Reaction score
Hello everyone Im new here. I have made several apple wines and a strawberry wine. Currently have another apple on now , due to complete in two weeks. I am about to do a muscadime wine as soon as this one is done. anyway. I want to do a hard cider for Christmas. I know it takes two or three months so I want to start it as soon as possible. My question is what recipe would you all recommend. Im think n apple n cinnamon? or something like that. We like slightly dry with just a touch of sweetness on the back. any info would be great.

Hello everyone Im new here. I have made several apple wines and a strawberry wine. Currently have another apple on now , due to complete in two weeks. I am about to do a muscadime wine as soon as this one is done. anyway. I want to do a hard cider for Christmas. I know it takes two or three months so I want to start it as soon as possible. My question is what recipe would you all recommend. Im think n apple n cinnamon? or something like that. We like slightly dry with just a touch of sweetness on the back. any info would be great.

The combination sounds good to me, but what are you amounts? A winter cider would be good or maybe a hearty wasail cider. Check out the recipe section and pick one that appeals to your taste.

The combination sounds good to me, but what are you amounts? A winter cider would be good or maybe a hearty wasail cider. Check out the recipe section and pick one that appeals to your taste.

ammounts r 5 gallons. thanks for the sug for recipe section

Latest posts

Back