Cats

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of our cats came up and rubbed on my feet the other day. Kind of unusual for them, but I responded by rubbing back and eventually reaching down to pet her.

A little bit later I found out their food dish was empty...

Sasha
IMG_0003_zps4yw7pjsr.jpg

After believing for a while that our cats had "Grown up" and learned to survive in the tough world outside our home, I found that at least one of them will still play like a kitten with a piece of string.

Now to find that laser pointer!

Damn with that look you're getting, I'd be scared to mess up even a little bit
Sphynx cats have 3 looks.

Evil just like @Moebbels cat is giving, "You have failed to please me human. When next we meet it will be at the top of the stairs."

Quizzical, "I'm thinking of becoming a clown".

The last is where they are just walking along the floor towards you and they stop for no reason. They look up and behind you and say with their expression, "Oh Thank God the Mother Ship is here!"

It's that last look they do just a little too often. It makes you start to wonder.

Sphynx cats have 3 looks.

Evil just like @Moebbels cat is giving, "You have failed to please me human. When next we meet it will be at the top of the stairs."

Quizzical, "I'm thinking of becoming a clown".

The last is where they are just walking along the floor towards you and they stop for no reason. They look up and behind you and say with their expression, "Oh Thank God the Mother Ship is here!"

It's that last look they do just a little too often. It makes you start to wonder.

Yeti usually always has that face with the only change being in the amount that her eyes are open. :D
A bad case of perpetual resting ***** face.
We also have an Ukrainian Levkoy with a lot more variation in her facial expressions.

Oh and that beer, just tried it yesterday for the first time, turned out great! :mug:

Here's a shot of my triplets - these guys were found in the bushes at about 4 days old - their mom had been killed. Bottle fed them and just couldn't let them go after that. The tuxedo cat (Tucker) constantly looks stoned out of his mind.

12642571_752823594818454_7801579834846773180_n.jpg

Xernex, I don't think I would have been able to get rid of them either.....

This is one of mine.. This is Gary, Gary was a Kitten that the kids were given at the park. They were given Gary because Gary is an ******* with really big ears.. (DO NOT BE FOOLED BY THE PICTURE).

I have three cats, and this one is the kids cat, he does not like adults unless the kids are gone and he wants something. Adults may pet his head, ears, that's it. Kids can pick him up, pet his belly, and he will give a warning meow when he has had enough, and then bite if you keep doing it. This is the cat we have to warn people about. We know he has an ear infection or cut when he makes the dog clean it... (dog is a 100 lb St bernard/great perri mix). He weighs in at 18 lbs, and is pure muscle. throws tantrums, and if you don't give him what he wants, he argues with you.

I'll post up a few pictures later of the 12 year old cat we adopted a few years ago and the other farm cat we have.

View attachment 1477666026151.jpg

My wife just sent me another picture she took of Kinky.
She's calling it Frankenkat.
I love the shadow, makes it feel like and old movie. People have been asking how she gets these shots. Trust me, for this one there are 1000 that look nothing like this.
I just hope I'm adapt enough to post it here from my phone.

IMG_3162.jpg

Latest posts

Back