BrewHardware.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beer:30

Chief Bottle Washer
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is the place to post this opinion, but it seems logical since equipment purchase is crucial to the hobby (admin; please move as needed). Anyway, here goes; I've been a homebrewer since around 2004 or so, and I've shopped at many physical and online shops over the years. My experiences with merchants has been across a wide spectrum of satisfaction. I must say that at the top of the positive end, I have to plug an online merchant and an active member of this forum, Bobby at BrewHardware.com. I have shopped from his store for years, and even today I continue to be amazed at his level of service to customers and the brewing community at large. Both through HBT threads and emails through his webstore, Bobby has always been responsive and has taken the time to explain in detail all the questions that are posed to him. Not only that, but even the return policy of his store reflects his goodwill to the community. No gotcha policies or return window nonsense. This is a man who genuinely wants to assist the community. Not to mention the reasonable prices and constant innovation that he offers on his site. These are the reasons why I will always go to BH first when shopping for my hobby, and I will always recommend his store whenever possible. He truly provides a service to homebrewers.
Cheers!

I can’t agree with this more. I’ve been brewing for about 5 years and I’m fortunate that I live in central Jersey and brewhardware is all I really know as far as home brew stores. Everything stated above is 100% accurate and on point. @Bobby_M goes above and beyond and Sue is amazing as well. I could not ask for anything more from my LHBS.

Cheers!

I can’t agree with this more. I’ve been brewing for about 5 years and I’m fortunate that I live in central Jersey and brewhardware is all I really know as far as home brew stores. Everything stated above is 100% accurate and on point. @Bobby_M goes above and beyond and Sue is amazing as well. I could not ask for anything more from my LHBS.

Cheers!
Wow, you're lucky to be so close, and can can just pop in. Maybe your paycheck isn't so lucky ;-). I'm about 1.5 hrs north of him, so mail order it is!
-Brew On!

Wow, you're lucky to be so close, and can can just pop in. Maybe your paycheck isn't so lucky ;-). I'm about 1.5 hrs north of him, so mail order it is!
-Brew On!
Yup, I grew up about 15 minutes away from where the store is but now I live about 35 minutes away. I have another homebrew store closer, and they’re nice too, but I strongly prefer brewhardware. The prices on grain, hops, and yeast are so much better at brewhardware than pretty much anywhere, whether it be a physical location or an online retailer. They’re also incredibly knowledgeable in terms of equipment and happy to help you figure out custom creations.

I’m pretty sure Bobby is also a great resource for a lot of of our local breweries: Flounder, Conclave, Twin Elephant, etc...there’s a bunch more too.

When I need something that is not off the shelf, I know where to go. Plus i like the flexfit hat.

Back