• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale MoreBeer 10 gallon Gravity Brew Sculpture

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

audacious1

Reaction score
I am parting ways with my 2010 Gravity BrewScuplture made by MoreBeer. They no longer manufacture the gravity systems, but I had them custom make this for me, and even got to see this unit being built when I returned from Iraq in 2010, they even made me a ninameplateate (that I will most likely remove and keep). This system has been brewed on for 12 years and has done numerous batches for personal consumption, contests, and test and tuning. The kettles are all 15-gallon oversized 304 stainless BrewBuilt Kettles with welded fittings, notched lids, aluminum clad bottom. Built to last. LP burners for fast and controllable heat, no electricity required. Everything to make your first all grain batch of homebrew. The product cost $2,500 in 2010 and I am asking $2,200 firm. This is practically a steal, as the kettles cost approximately $600 each. Each kettle has a thermometer and hot liquor tank has site glass. I have two false bottoms and all pick up tubs and sparge rings, silicone tubing for transfer from mash tun to boil kettle, plus much more. It has always been stored indoors and I can take more pics or video if needed. I am not getting out of brewing, just upgrading everything and do not need this system any longer. I am located in Southeast Missouri and can ship with purchaser responsible for shipping and crating costs.
IMG_9937.jpeg

Back