Breckenridge beer stores?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RocknRollFun

Reaction score
Hey, we are flying out to Denver today and will be driving to Breckenridge. Been looking for good liquor stores with a craft beer selection and am coming up with few options. Anyone know of anything in Breckenridge or on the way? We've found City Liquor and Dillon Ridge liquors. Would be grateful for any suggestions :) Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

City Liquor is the best selection in Breckenridge. It's not huge but sometimes when I'm looking for something specific like a seasonal they're the only ones in the county that will have it. It was my go-to liquor store when I lived in Breck.

Nowadays I usually go to Antler's in Frisco. I think their craft beer section is bigger, might be the biggest in the county, but sometimes if I want something specific and Antler's doesn't have it I will find it at City Liquor, so I would hit up both. Antler's is right there on the main road between the Safeway and the Walmart as you're driving through Frisco to Breck, so it's right on the way.

Dillon Ridge in Dillon and Local Liquor in Silverthorne aren't bad either, although perhaps slightly smaller and a few more minutes out of the way than Antler's.

Really, craft beer is pretty big here, so anywhere you go will have something, but those four I would say are the probably the best in Summit County.

If you're flying into DIA, you'll be passing by Applejack liquors in Wheat Ridge (suburb of Denver) on your way to Breckenridge. It's a huge store with a great selection.

If you're looking for some good brewpubs to eat at the Breckenridge Brewery in Breck, Dillon Dam Brewery in Dillon, and Backcountry Brewery in Frisco are all great.

You should really take a side trip downtown and check out Great Divide Brewery. Good bottle selection to go, too.

Thanks everyone! Great suggestions. Just landed so looking forward to checking some of these out!

I've been to Great Divide and it is indeed great :)

Back