Blackout caught on security footage!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

conneryis007

Reaction score
Oh boy!!

I used to work at this gear shop in Vermont and we had a very notorious co-worker. This video is caught by the various security cameras in the store, as he attempts to retrieve his bicycle, at the end of a long night of bar hopping! He doesn't remember one bit of this. If you can make it through all 4 minutes of this, there are some serious gems throughout!

:drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:

Last edited by a moderator:
Incredible. That door was kicking his ass at the end. What's even funnier is that we've all been there at some time. How we make it through I'll never know.

Hilarious! When he started patting himself down to find the door keys near the end I was praying he hadn't lost them in the store (couldn't take much more of the show :drunk: )

I feel fortunate that in 6+ decades I've only been that completely hammered three times - with the last time in 1998.

'Course, I've been slightly less hammered too many times to count...

Cheers! ;)

What sort of gear is a gear store in VT? I can only imagine how hilarious the bike ride home looked.

I got the impression it was staged and gave the actor two thumbs up. I'm also in my 6th decade and I know I've been there.

What sort of gear is a gear store in VT? I can only imagine how hilarious the bike ride home looked.

Outdoor gear: hiking/skiing/climbing/etc.
Thats exactly what i was thinking when I saw this, the bike home must have been terrible!!

I got the impression it was staged and gave the actor two thumbs up. I'm also in my 6th decade and I know I've been there.

100% real!

He is the kinda guy that drinks too much, possibly too often. He has also worked at the store for like 6 years, so it makes sense that his blackout state has him hating/sick of the shop!

I was that drunk a few times drivin home from work in the middle of the night in my cobra mustang. Over 300hp & blacked out for some 10M. Not a scratch ever. Stopped at the light by S. Abbe Rd & Cleveland St the las weekend before turkey day when I was young. In the Cobra too. Got rearended at some 60mph by a carload of drunks. THE Goodriches' nephew no less. Almost lost my right eye when the seatbelt lock didn't work & rang my bell on the steering wheel.

Yeah,I remember this one^^^. They'll stone ya when yer tryin to be so good...they'll stone ya just like they said they would...But I would not feel so all aloooone...lolz.

I have only blacked out twice that I can recall, once at a fraternity/sorority mixer, and I have yet to live that one down...and the second time driving home after working 20ish hours a day for a week straight...

I had a messy bike ride home a couple months ago. No memory of it, but the next morning I was covered in bike grease and had a flat tire. Did I ride on the flat tire? Did I try to fix it? Was it all from when I fell down the stairs at home with the bike?

Is that OGE? If so . . . my brother-in-law used to work that and from the stories I have heard this doesn't surprise me.

I used to be bad with blackouts honestly. In the army, it was a regular thing. I'd wake up and see my clothes neatly piled ony dresser, something I only did when I blacked out. At least I hope I did it. :)

Is that OGE? If so . . . my brother-in-law used to work that and from the stories I have heard this doesn't surprise me.

It is indeed! The stories told of this store actually fall short of the reality!!

Who is your brother in law, I worked their for over 2 years!

It is indeed! The stories told of this store actually fall short of the reality!!

Who is your brother in law, I worked their for over 2 years!

Brian (I figure that is a generic enough name to prevent real life from merging with the forums), he worked filling interent orders and the like for a year or so (or however long it took to get profit sharing) before going back to school.

Most of the stories involve code violations at the old location, the basement painting and people eating the wrong cookie before coming to work.

Back