Biker Trash

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow you ride a girls bike, no top bar!:p

LOL ya, although i never realized why the girls bike get that low bar luxury. I know they are made low so girls with their skirts can swing their leg over but after years of racking my balls on that top bar... I prefer a girls bike.....

Here is my 1974 Kawasaki H1E 500 Triple:
buzz_new2.jpg

dealsgap06_010_BUZZ.jpg

all_balls.JPG

Birdie.JPG

Genuine Dencos, Wiseco single ring pistons - bored to 512cc, mild porting by a guy named "Maddog" - using mapping from Tony Nicosia himself (he lived in Tampa), crank by Damon Kirkland, genuine Dunstall rearsets. His name is Buzz - had him for 13 years. Friends who have bikes are rightfully afraid to ride Buzz. He likes to stand on his rear wheel - the trottle is basically an on/off switch once over 4k RPM. You should see the looks he gets when I fire him up and let him take me for a ride! On Earth Day - I add an extra oz of Klotz to the gas just for fun :D
"If it ain't smokin'...it must be broken"

That's nice example of an RD...is that a 73? I had a couple over the years back in the 80s. Very nimble machine and I love the exhaust note with chambers. Mine would occasionally sport Budweiser cans strapped to the stingers... :LOL:

Here's an oldie not too many people recognize:
A 1968 Kaw A7 Avenger...had one many years ago - it would walk my buddy's 500 triple and his RD...see if I can dig up pics...

Forgot about a couple of youtube videos...here's the sweet sound of the Denco's...from 10 years ago...(BTK)

And a very brief run on the Dragon...then I realized I had no helmet on...that's a no-no...

Last edited by a moderator:
Rode an '06 XLH until I T-boned a deer a few years ago. Valuable lesson - deer hunt with a Winchester, Not a Harley Davidson!

Deer, dead. Bike, totaled. Me, alive and still imbibing!

Back