Best News Headlines

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn...

news1.jpg

news2.jpg

Europe (Finally) Wakes Up to Superior Coffee

... I just spent 10 days in Europe, and I am sorry but their coffee is far far superior than Starfloccs and our normal drip coffee. The writers for the WSJ must be some EAC's

Some of the best coffee I've ever had was when I spent a month in Italy 5 or so years ago. 'Muricans just like weak-ass coffee. Hence the Americano.

... I just spent 10 days in Europe, and I am sorry but their coffee is far far superior than Starfloccs and our normal drip coffee. The writers for the WSJ must be some EAC's

Some of the best coffee I've ever had was when I spent a month in Italy 5 or so years ago. 'Muricans just like weak-ass coffee. Hence the Americano.

one of my sisters spent time in Italy (her ex was Air Force). she said there's 3 things you can get only in Italy: 1) Italian Chocolate 2) Italian Coffee 3) Italian Wine.

Best coffee I ever had was in Amsterdam at a little street cafe just off Dam Square. They also had a 12 ft. pot plant in a 1/2 barrel planter outside; and nobody messed with it.
Regards, GF.

That's a sad story. I guarantee you she has a bf and just didn't have the money for the birthday she had planned for him.

Im only half kidding when I say if I had seen this, I would have asked security if me paying for the items she had stolen would convince them to release her.

Or she was too embarrassed to buy it and, well, now everyone knows.

And desensitizing cream? Now everyone knows that her BF has a hair trigger.

^^^
Must be the UK. And not just because they spelled "neighbors" wrong.

If that had happened in the US, the headline would read:

Terrorist Suspect Tazed, Beaten, Arrested After Making "Threatening Move" Toward Biological Weapon; Officers Commended, Neighbors Detained For Questioning

Latest posts

Back