Best News Headlines

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mother says sex with her son is 'incredible' as she reveals they're planning marriage and trying for baby
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/mother-says-sex-son-incredible-7712560

200w.gif

It really makes you think, doesn't it?

(about what on earth someone would be doing to be considered on offense)

I don't get this. I can't see how people are so distracted while playing. I have it, and when the damn thing works, it's simple to play and not "distracting" at all. You don't have to stare at your screen while find the pokemon. You just get close enough and stop and then you have a chance to throw the pokeball at them.

People who are driving/biking/skating/walking while staring at their screens are dumb.

Wife drove me around town last night for a short bit until my game froze up again. It was probably the best quality time we'd spent together in a little while. Probably have a family pokemon outing somewhere we haven't been to yet. See lots of things we wouldn't have thought about visiting.

I don't either. Nor do I get the apparent disregard some are showing toward trespass laws. Stories of people hopping fences, or approaching houses in order to "catch em all".

I don't condone that. I'd never do it. If people are actually doing this, then they risk being seriously hurt by some Ron Swanson type person with a double barrel 12 gauge and a propensity for protecting his privacy.

I had hoped to collect a few this weekend, but schedules did not work out and I ended up getting some things done around the house instead. Bummer...

dont-be-a-hater-be-a-trainer-19-photos-16.jpg

when you put it like this...it's not so bad. There's nothing you can do about the 'stupids'. They are just too plenty.

And apparently some players are volunteering to walk rescued dogs while playing.

https://www.google.com/amp/ktla.com...-the-pokemon-go-craze-to-help-save-dogs/amp/#

ETA: and I hear there are "lures" which one player can set in a real location which will make the little pokemons appear there. Children's hospitals are encouraging players to drop lures in the hospital so the kid patients can play even though they can't go outside.

And apparently some players are volunteering to walk rescued dogs while playing.

https://www.google.com/amp/ktla.com...-the-pokemon-go-craze-to-help-save-dogs/amp/#

ETA: and I hear there are "lures" which one player can set in a real location which will make the little pokemons appear there. Children's hospitals are encouraging players to drop lures in the hospital so the kid patients can play even though they can't go outside.

Same lure some young people used to attract kids to be mugged.

Good idea on the children's hospital. Could work at a senior center as well, but some of them folk is crazy. Might be a security hazard unless they called ahead and got permission.

Had a person escape from a mental hospital a little while back. He raped a nurse on his way out. He headline was nut screws and bolts

I dunno, seems rather brilliant for Philadelphians ;)

Also, considering the city was running over 100°F at the time, it was a better plan that going out on a shooting spree :D

Cheers!

Latest posts

Back