Beer serving glasses

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MoPhunk said:
I run a small eBay business and run into trays of different beer glasses usually for $1-3 per tray. If you like auction hunting, its been great to me

What's you eBay store name??

iamandybennett said:
What's you eBay store name??

It's a2zantiques but I have never sold any of the glasses I find. I have a problem. I know that and so does my wife

hoppyhoppyhippo said:
I have an obscene amount of brewery glasses. I have some favorites though for home brew. Any of my stemmed beer glasses, which I have 3 Ommegangs, a Weyerbacher (my personal favorite as a Tulip glass) a Corsendonk, 2 35th Anniversary Stuff yet Face glasses and a Magic Hat something or the other.

I'm not a fan of sharing something I love so much in shaker glasses. Something that actually holds head and aromas in instead of letting them escape all willy nilly. That said I love my shakers for display, but I prefer the beer specific glasses, like pilsner glasses, pub glasses, etc. Shakers are great for water, for mixed drinks, tea, etc. And they'll do in a pinch for beer. But I'm a sucker for beer specific glasses.

For my own tasting I want to get this LINK

I got one of these and right after noticed glasses everywhere for cheaper like 2 dollars a glass

Last edited by a moderator:
I got this for christmas: Libby Sampler

Pretty fun little variety pack.

Yeah they're pretty decent glasses. I purchased 4 sets of them about 2 years ago. I was going to give the as Xmas gifts to my beer drinking buddies, but kept them all! I couldn't help myself, I got them for right at 50% off. I regret not purchasing all 10 that were available. I could have Ebayed the other 6 sets and made my money back!

I like them much more than the tall Pilsner glasses I got from Ikea a several years back. Those things are so fragile that I rarely use them. I tipped an empty one over in the sink and it shattered. It didn't even fall all the way to the bottom of the sink, it just hit the side.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back when I bought my first bottle of Rye-on-Rye, I ordered a single (what the heck was I thinking??) Smokestack tulip from Boulevard, and one of their tasting glasses. I've since picked up another smokestack, and 6 of the New Belgium glasses. Got four boxes of the Libby craft beer glasses for Christmas this year, and once my basement bar is finished (and I come up with a name for my bar/brews) I'll probably look into either etching my own glassware, or having some made. It's the little things like that that "sell" a home bar :)

Back