Beer It Forward

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BIF is heading out today from me, hopefully. I'm trying to find some dark chocolate/mint TastyKakes to include with it. The only clue I'll give is six.

The clues were too simple buddy. May as well spelled out the name!

Delivered and left at a front door. Everybody go home and check! Id hate for a squirrel or something to get into all the treats in that box.

Finsfan. And that's because using your number clue in this thread and the other thread you posted it in as a post number, finsfan had that post number in both threads.

floccing Sherlock over here haha. I must have missed these clues but still wouldnt have put the pieces together. I guess I have to go home for lunch now! :mug:

Wes? I know he's too cheap to pay for that. ;)

Bingo, just looked up and saw that the memberships were on sale. No scientific method behind choosing the recipient this time, just wanted to.

But if anyone else wants a membership, submit an essay along with $5 explaining how you would contribute as a forum supporter and I will choose a winner. :drunk:

Wes? I know he's too cheap to pay for that. ;)

Says the guy who won a free lifetime membership. ;)
Heck yeah I'm too cheap for that. Didn't you see my picture a little bit ago in the alchy and trade thread? I have to buy discounted beer just to get by. I can't afford all that full price stuff you all drink :p :p

Bingo, just looked up and saw that the memberships were on sale. No scientific method behind choosing the recipient this time, just wanted to.

But if anyone else wants a membership, submit an essay along with $5 explaining how you would contribute as a forum supporter and I will choose a winner. :drunk:

Awesome! Thanks!!

Says the guy who won a free lifetime membership. ;)
Heck yeah I'm too cheap for that. Didn't you see my picture a little bit ago in the alchy and trade thread? I have to buy discounted beer just to get by. I can't afford all that full price stuff you all drink :p :p

What are you talking about?! I totally paid for my membership... with my skills! :D

Im also too cheap to pay haha I just recently pulled the trigger on a BrewersFriend premium membership. That $10 killed my budget! ;)

Back