Beautiful women drinking beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hot-girls-beer-7.jpg

Goofynewfie said:
Are the girl with the pink bra and her friend even old enough to have those beers ???

Yes and now you have something to post in the "damn, I feel old" thread.

Or maybe she just spilled some beer? ;)

Either way though, I really like what she's able to do there. Very impressive.

Judging by the geometrical shape and the positioning of the wet spot, Id'e put my money on a snail trail.

Then again it could be beer.

Impressive indeed.

Sorry Homie.

Some things are best left unsaid. I have a bad habit of speaking without thinking. Working on this..

Agreed. I was under the impression membership was 21 and up here but I also see the problem with enforcing that, or attempting to.

My bad as well. :eek:

Hard to imagine that there is a beautiful well endowed blonde that is obviously about to be beyond intoxicated and all the guys in this picture are participating in a circle jerk, not giving her an iota of attention.

Guys these days have no idea...

Hard to imagine that there is a beautiful well endowed blonde that is obviously about to be beyond intoxicated and all the guys in this picture are participating in a circle jerk, not giving her an iota of attention.

Guys these days have no idea...

I thought this as well...but then I realized there could be only one explanation.

Her boyfriend was holding the funnel...and this is him

Jean-Claude-Van-Damme-12.jpg

Who is going to mess with that?

I thought this as well...but then I realized there could be only one explanation.

Her boyfriend was holding the funnel...and this is him

Jean-Claude-Van-Damme-12.jpg

Who is going to mess with that?

Where the hell did you find this picture of me?

OrdinaryAvgGuy said:
If you look closely, squint your eyes really hard and use your imagination you can almost...

... convince your self that you were the one to cause her toes to curl that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back