Beautiful women drinking beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bored at work...first day back from vacation

index.php

index.php

halliegood-785536.jpg

Hot+Chicks+with+Beer+Cans+_0.jpg

I can definitely see why.:rockin:
Beautiful woman, nice shot, hair in the way..., eww is that Corona? Okay, in this case I can make an exception. But just this once (okay, maybe a couple of more times).

I believe I encountered this girl last night at one of my favorite male entertainment establishments.

She goes by the name fantasy and that was her playboy submission photo taken in momma's trailer.

Ordinary, if you did this much research in school you'd be a dog gamn doctor.

I've had many proud moments with my daughter but one that ranks up near the top was a year after she graduated high school and we went to a foot ball game. She leaned over to me and said "Thanks for never letting me dress like that".

I was refering to the beer yeast causing the infection, ive seen him go off before when one was blamed on homebrew

Nice.
Assorted pics of me drinking beer with girlfriends and fam. Does this count?!?
(Sidebar: please, for the love of God, forgive me for drinking Bud Light. I was stuck in the woods and ran out of all my craft beer. I wasn't happy about it. Also, I dressed up as Snooki for Halloween as a joke)

saya.jpg

OK, I'm sorry you can't tell she's beautiful, but as you can see, she was drinking a ****ton of beer.

pjj2ba said:
I think this is the win for a woman drinking a beer, while in a beer! I'd swear that's a tub full of beer

I'd better get my hydrometer in there and take a reading!

Doongie said:
Lakepointe Yacht Club, livonia, MI.

I have been there several times. Hell, one of my friends wives worked there for a while. I was unimpressed with the overall lack of quality. There is a place on Plymouth road in Livonia where the servers are in bikinis but I can't recall the name right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back