Beautiful women drinking beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Assorted pics of me drinking beer with girlfriends and fam. Does this count?!?

(Sidebar: please, for the love of God, forgive me for drinking Bud Light. I was stuck in the woods and ran out of all my craft beer. I wasn't happy about it. Also, I dressed up as Snooki for Halloween as a joke)

image-1771248190.jpg

image-957609136.jpg

image-2769449402.jpg

image-568702270.jpg

image-2849050443.jpg

image-400463541.jpg

image-2562318435.jpg

image-3975107405.jpg

Assorted pics of me drinking beer with girlfriends and fam. Does this count?!?

(Sidebar: please, for the love of God, forgive me for drinking Bud Light. I was stuck in the woods and ran out of all my craft beer. I wasn't happy about it. Also, I dressed up as Snooki for Halloween as a joke)

Nice bong in the 5th picture!

Haha whoops, my bad! Forgot about that. It's kind of fitting for this thread though, since we referred to it as "Naked Ladies"

Pretty weak quality but hot chick plus 50 ounces of beer equals win for humanity in my book.

Last edited by a moderator:
tumblr_mdhl9uOlZl1rjjqqqo1_500.jpg

Haven't seen this one done yet and though it would be interesting.

What this place needs is more pictures of beautiful women or men drinking a cold one.

If you can't find a good picture of a gorgous woman drinking a brew then just post a picture of a beautiful woman.

And I'll start..

Is there beer in this picture :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back