A friendly place for friends who drink

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like some of you aren't getting upgrades anytime soon.

Hmm...

:eek:

Oh, as far as the QOTD: brew more, get the pipeline going, stay away from brewing big beers. (My little system can't hang with all that trub, & the loss from so many hops in hop-forward beers.)

I just let the nerd stuff go right over my head. Easier that way, plus I'm a nerd about plenty of stuff already.

LOL. As if you're even in the main raid group yet. Pft.. lol..
This guy.

VfA7HCD.gif

Everyone knows that you don't touch the ****ing eggs.

Haha.. my brother and I went in there before we quit playing, just to see what it was like when we were way too high for it. It was obsolete when we started playing. Whatever, 20-30-40 levels higher than that area and that room killed us. **** was serious business and even over leveled, it took forever to actually get there.

View attachment 348862

Tree Brewing IPA from Kelowna BC

Unfiltered eh?

View attachment 348863

Good but ugly.

Maybe quoting you will give a notification? Anyway, used gelatin on that last beer. It didn't do a thing. Is there such thing as old gelatin? I did half the "recipe" since I make 2.5G batches, maybe I need to use the full-strength amount instead?

Advice, please...

Forgot to post this yesterday. When my family was docking the boat. There was a boat full of frat guys that had a dildo on their front of their boat. I didnt get a pick but those guys are either gay or extremely *****ey frat guys... My guess both.

I've wanted to ask this the last 4 times I've seen you say "colour," but, you're from NC right? I mean, I've seen you reference pounds and gallons too...

Forgot to post this yesterday. When my family was docking the boat. There was a boat full of frat guys that had a dildo on their front of their boat. I didnt get a pick but those guys are either gay or extremely *****ey frat guys... My guess both.

Id vote for ******. Nothing is worse then a ****** with unlimited family money, too.

QOTD: do you have any brewing goals and if so, what?

I have a few. Some are more lofty than others. Some are short term some are longer.

1. Win a BOS
2. Win a NHC medal
3. Go electric, 10gallon batches, automation to better facilitate step mashing etc.
4. Get a nitro setup going for stouts
5. Have a boatload of fun in trying to make objectives 1-4 happen.

Was just for a couple days to help judge NHC first round. Left yesterday morning.

Sample any passable Alts?

I have a friend that liked to linger except he didn't realize it. He hasn't done it again since our first kiss.

Does he just skip the foreplay entirely now?

It renders their thumb useless and makes for a very feminine handshake on their end, and they know it. You can almost see the horror wash over their face.

Pure evil genius there.

1. Build that one touch automated HERMS system running on an S7 PLC.

2. Brew a Flanders red. (Stupid Flanders...)

3 Finish the landscaping project and move my bar to its new location in the garden which has power, water and drainage so I can finally put a keggerator in there and throw some decent parties.

(OK 3 is more of a beer serving goal and not a brewing goal)

No idea what S7 PLC is but given the quality of the rest of your goals I want it too. (I'm guessing some UK high draw electrical wiring like 2 phase). I can google it later. (I will google it later)

I've wanted to ask this the last 4 times I've seen you say "colour," but, you're from NC right? I mean, I've seen you reference pounds and gallons too...

Heh - it is actually because I'm somewhat of an ******* (*GASP*).

I always wrote out colour, neighbour, etc., in school and had a teacher correct me, saying I was wrong. I looked it up in the dictionary and it showed that, while not common, it is proper usage.

Me as a *****ey 15 year old went and corrected the teacher. Something I was proud of back then.

Now, it's just stuck in my brain. I have to concentrate to not spell it "ye olde English" way.

Last edited:
Nope. Not going to PKU. Not doing it. Cant make me. 100 pages since Friday night. Whole lotta nope there.

Hows all the friendly friends today?

I have a few. Some are more lofty than others. Some are short term some are longer.

1. Win a BOS

2. Win a NHC medal

3. Go electric, 10gallon batches, automation to better facilitate step mashing etc.

4. Get a nitro setup going for stouts

5. Have a boatload of fun in trying to make objectives 1-4 happen.

Sample any passable Alts?

Does he just skip the foreplay entirely now?

Pure evil genius there.

No idea what S7 PLC is but given the quality of the rest of your goals I want it too. (I'm guessing some UK high draw electrical wiring like 2 phase). I can google it later. (I will google it later)

It is one of these, the stuff I play with during the day. Massive overkill for what I want to use it for. That baby is the S7 1500. Budget may not run to that unless I acquire one for "testing"

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1459804002.852687.jpg

Ohhhh, the weather outside it bites it.
and i really don't like it.
when i get outta here.
drink a beer
drink a beer
drink a beer ... :beard: ... :mug:

Bah. Don't steal my tree fort bike lift plans. I posted that lift when sides were picked.

Can't give up these flower power IPAs when they were bottled only couple weeks ago.

Nope. Not going to PKU. Not doing it. Cant make me. 100 pages since Friday night. Whole lotta nope there.

Hows all the friendly friends today?

hi.gif

Trying to stay friendly. Failing. Getting warnings from the mods. Need to keep my arse in here.

I always wrote out colour, neighbour, etc., in school and had a teacher correct me, saying I was wrong. I looked it up in the dictionary and it showed that, while not common, it is proper usage.

Me as a *****ey 15 year old went and corrected the teacher. Something I was proud of back then.

Now, it's just stuck in my brain. I have to concentrate to not spell it "ye olde English" way.

Didn't work for me. Of course I wasn't a *****ey teenager trying to prove a point. I was a 4th grader spelling the way I learned to spell.

I thought you just did it to make me feel welcome

Back