A friendly place for friends who drink

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi!

Is it bad that I am finally having a beer with dinner (last one was Sunday night)? Feel like I am fighting a cold or something but my taste buds are unaffected so that could be a good sign.

Hi. Have not read any posts since 8:20am or so. Training still. AMA filtration. Anyone want to buy some basket filters? Going back in 20 mins for a new pump vendor.
What's the American Motorcyclist Association have to do with pumps?
I'm confused. You have a SWMBO but you are somehow forever alone?
Sucking up for uncast votes, I vote @Billy-Klubb
Did I miss anything good lately? Trying to buy this beer bar is going to take longer than I thought; well at least I'll be doing more work on my end than I thought at first.
Here is what the place looks like for anyone that cares.
View attachment 347883
Hoping to meet with a bank net week and that my relatively new mortgage isn't a huge issue.
Have you called John Taffer yet?
JK, best of luck, looks like a great place, need more pictures.
Been wanting to get here
View attachment 347900
New guy, isn't there a test or something?:D

What's the American Motorcyclist Association have to do with pumps?

Sucking up for uncast votes, I vote @Billy-Klubb

Have you called John Taffer yet?

JK, best of luck, looks like a great place, need more pictures.

Speaking of which, where you be billy? I miss the 5 am "on the cwaffree" posts

Balvenie 12yr single Barrell. Hoping this kills of whatever nastiness has had me down and out all week. Otherwise to the DR tomorrow. Being old sucks.

How'd that happen? You got some super secret canning line code word that get's you comped beer among brewery workers?

Just starting talking and she works on their canning line every now and then.

What happened? Just flashed your repressed brewery employee league membership card?

Essentially. :D

Yep. Definitely having a dance off.

Here is my submission
dancing.gif

You won't pick me though. I am not a friendly enough friend.

For some reason not a lot of people stayed at the golf event today. I had a goose island IPA, before leaving.

They have heaters. I would have stuck around.

Nah, we are the friendly friends. The test is in that other place.

Balvenie 12yr single Barrell. Hoping this kills of whatever nastiness has had me down and out all week. Otherwise to the DR tomorrow. Being old sucks.

Pour me one while you are at it.

There is a test. You need to come up with a giveaway. That or create some sort of new inside joke within the friendy friends

I, for one, hinted that they were all so concerned when one of them wouldnt post for a few hours that they must be one big couple. A thousand notifications later, jokes on me. Turns out im the gay one

There is a test. You need to come up with a giveaway. That or create some sort of new inside joke within the friendy friends

I, for one, hinted that they were all so concerned when one wouldnt post for a few hours that they must be one big couple. A thousand notificationse later, jokes on me. Im the gay one

Dude the gay sex is the test.

You passed.

Wink wink.

Just so @BGBC can see it's not empty. About 15 or 16# of hops.

And since I was there, I just realized I need to restock the top shelf out of the cellar. Think my Cascade shipment would look nice up there.

Back