A friendly place for friends who drink

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok, a lil bit better now. 838 in the morning, already drinking. So bring it on :fro:

QOTD:
What would be one beer style you wish you drank more?
For me, probably porter. I really enjoy a good porter with adjuncts like coconut or peanut butter, but I really can't say I go out of my way to find a sample of the style that stands above all others if there are no adjuncts involved.

Browns. I used to always get some brown ales, now I'm all Speedy Gonzales - "EEPAH! EEPAH! EEPAH! Andele, YEEHAH!"

Making two clones in the next few beers, one a 5-Malt Ale, and one of Ellie's Brown from Avery. I need to get back to my malty roots.

zb1ndbj.png

Duff, I need you to drop everything you are doing. Have you succeeded in burning down the new comcast building yet?

Hi. Have not read any posts since 8:20am or so. Training still. AMA filtration. Anyone want to buy some basket filters? Going back in 20 mins for a new pump vendor.

Our three bed, one bath, small garage no basement house was a really, REALLY bad deal compared to that. Especially if I convert that to £. [emoji24]

Unless you live in a ghetto.. I'm sure it's not that bad. I said my neighborhood was decent, not a steal. My wife isn't afraid to go outside alone, it's good enough for me.

Hm. After ****ty day at work with a ****ty caesar salad sans the caesar for lunch.. do I go be miserable and drink or just go home and be miserable alone? So many choices. The struggle is real.

Do you reckon Soundwave gets bullied by the other Deceptecons for only being able to transform into an obselete sound system. It's not like they are known for being friendly. Poor guy, who knows what the future has in store for any of us.

tumblr_inline_nytlpps77B1rdpc1b_500.gif

Do you reckon Soundwave gets bullied by the other Deceptecons for only being able to transform into an obselete sound system. It's not like they are known for being friendly. Poor guy, who knows what the future has in store for any of us.

My cousin had the Soundwave with the working cassette recorder. So badass.

ok, a lil bit better now. 838 in the morning, already drinking. So bring it on :fro:

QOTD:
What would be one beer style you wish you drank more?
For me, probably porter. I really enjoy a good porter with adjuncts like coconut or peanut butter, but I really can't say I go out of my way to find a sample of the style that stands above all others if there are no adjuncts involved.

I guess I'll say Oktoberfest again. From the reactions I got, I need to learn to appreciate the Marzen if I am to be a true beer geek.

Second place, strong Belgian ales. I always like them when I try them, but SWMBO usually doesn't go for them and I tend to go for the stuff that she is willing to share with me.

Hes still relevant in Kazakhatan

Ratbat

Unless you live in a ghetto.. I'm sure it's not that bad. I said my neighborhood was decent, not a steal. My wife isn't afraid to go outside alone, it's good enough for me.

No, it's nice but not super nice. We live on a development ( called an urban village whatever that is meant to mean) that was built on the site of RAF Burtonwood which I'm guessing anyone who served in the USAF or US Army in Europe prior to 1994 may well be familiar with.

Just that our place cost IRO £250k ( I think around $360k) and I very much doubt it's that much nicer. Lol.

Guys. Don't worry about it. I told you it's confusing, I didn't expect you to understand.

I bet you are like teh aerospace engineer at Boeing that tells all his friends "What do I do? I put the wings on!"

:p

I was not a ware of this as a standard butter-pat unit. Boy is my face red. Thank you 77. I just need to convert it to Newtons and I'm one step closer to enlightenment.

03b588d9d6ecf383f53fa9f7ea711778.jpg

ThisUnknownIceblueredtopzebra.gif

I can't wait for Gavin's actual birthday. Nobody's going to say a word, and he's going to cry.

Hmm...

Back