A friendly place for friends who drink

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you reckon Soundwave gets bullied by the other Deceptecons for only being able to transform into an obselete sound system. It's not like they are known for being friendly. Poor guy, who knows what the future has in store for any of us.

tumblr_inline_nytlpps77B1rdpc1b_500.gif

Actually, it was Ravage, not Ratbat.

I had a Soundwave toy that had Ravage as the mini-cassette:

300px-G1toy_TFC_ravage.jpg

250 I think. Maybe 200. I stopped counting.

I should have done a jellybean challenge.

I would have at least kept all the empties & made a display when you received everything. Then again, where the hell would I put 200+ bottles?

Nvrmnd... bad idea.

No worries. We had another giveaway with a twist.

You won.

Send us all beer.

How did he not hear that? DEM for everyone! (And hope it isn't spiked with horsedag pee.)

it's not a...aww screw it.

That's one way of getting it out... although I guess technically it would be unscrewing.

I would have at least kept all the empties & made a display when you received everything. Then again, where the hell would I put 200+ bottles?

Nvrmnd... bad idea.

I thought about it, but the nightly evidence trail has to be minimal. I'm actually doing way better than I thought I would be. My intake hasn't really ticked up by more than 1 or 2 a night. I haven't purchased beer in almost a calendar month. Even at restaurants.

Came home and had an ESB to celebrate that I reached my goal of weight loss. And that I'm going to Prague and gonna drink lots of beers the next three nights. Really disappointed with this ESB though. I'm pretty sure this off-flavor must be tannins. Never tasted tannins before. Never tasted this off-flavor before. But there's nothing else, really, that it could be.

I thought about it, but the nightly evidence trail has to be minimal. I'm actually doing way better than I thought I would be. My intake hasn't really ticked up by more than 1 or 2 a night. I haven't purchased beer in almost a calendar month. Even at restaurants.

Dude. I hope you run the finances in your household...

We do it like everything else, together. How is that pertinent to the discussion though?

You haven't bought any beer in a month. I'm guessing you would normally buy a bunch of beer in that time frame. There's going to be a random surplus that happens to coincide with you receiving all these beers. She's going to find out just how much you've been regularly spending on beers in a given month...

You haven't bought any beer in a month. I'm guessing you would normally buy a bunch of beer in that time frame. There's going to be a random surplus that happens to coincide with you receiving all these beers. She's going to find out just how much you've been regularly spending on beers in a given month...

Honestly, like 30 bucks a week, and she knows all about it. Homebrewing helps. I really have saved a lot of money brewing. I'm buying some beer this week, because I'm pretty much out of hoppy stuff, aside from the infected saison that I think isn't that infected, and some stuff that I would like to BIF.

Did I miss anything good lately? Trying to buy this beer bar is going to take longer than I thought; well at least I'll be doing more work on my end than I thought at first.

Here is what the place looks like for anyone that cares.
View attachment 1459374916011.jpg

Hoping to meet with a bank net week and that my relatively new mortgage isn't a huge issue.

Did I miss anything good lately? Trying to buy this beer bar is going to take longer than I thought; well at least I'll be doing more work on my end than I thought at first.

View attachment 347883

Hoping to meet with a bank net week and that my relatively new mortgage isn't a huge issue.

Wow dude. Good for you. Place looks really chill. Where is this?

View attachment 347883

Looks like a neat place. Congrats! If i am ever in ND ill swimg by.

Having my Sod Off english ipa while doing random cleaning

View attachment 347883

I'd drink there.

Good luck!!

View attachment 347883

I'd be there more than either of us would be comfortable with.

Apparently my gym closed tomorrow. Learned this from another member while there today. Not a single warning from the company. Still have time left on my membership... Pain in the ass, obviously. I'm tempted to steal some weights.

But now I'm at the bar drinking a strong Irish red ale...

They are A-holes! Been 3 years since I grew tomatoes. Last time I did, those fuc$&rs would sit and watch them get nice and plump while green, and then the ever so slightest hint of yellow, orange or red on any of them, and there'd be a hole right through that spot the next day. Royally pissed me off.

They anit gettin chit this year!View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1459379415.956340.jpgim no engineer but my level of southern engineering is PhD status.

Now for some pre cooking fuel
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1459379598.871313.jpg

View attachment 347883

Awesome looking bar.

Off topic - finished a bottle of this with dinner. Enjoyed it. Probably have a beer later.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1459380567.844222.jpg

View attachment 347883

Is this in Fargo or further out west?

Do you reckon Soundwave gets bullied by the other Deceptecons for only being able to transform into an obselete sound system. It's not like they are known for being friendly. Poor guy, who knows what the future has in store for any of us.

tumblr_inline_nytlpps77B1rdpc1b_500.gif

What's obsolete about a kickass giant robot that can defy the laws of physics at will? Plus, you know, 90s boy bands

Back