9.2 CF Haier

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dockside_Brewing

Reaction score
Converted the 9.2 Haier. Paid $239 for the new freezer and it comes with casters. I added a 10 inch collar which allows for 8 five gallon corny kegs, Love controller and a magnetic drip tray.

Awesome, I just bought one of these freezers and all the gear I need for a 3 tap keezer to start with. I will add the 4th tap when I have the $. It is being delivered next week. I picked this over other freezers because it comes with casters, in bigger than the kenmore 8.8 cu. ft. freezer and because of the price.

It looks like it will hold 6 5-gallon ball lock kegs on the floor (not the hump); is that right? It also looks like the kegs fit below the original lid without a collar; it that right? I plan to add a collar, but want to make sure a simple 2x4 collar will be enough room for the kegs on the floor of the keezer. Thanks for your response.

Back