Show Us Your Label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Our latest: a delicious Double IPA. Label created using BeerLabelizer.com

R-38 BeerLabel.jpg

So.. this isn't yet a label... that's in the works as well!

I've been messing around with a bunch of random ideas, but I like the potential of this design. I'd appreciate some feedback before I continue to re-learn/experiment with PS.
OSZS3iJ_2RXqQE-b62_kLw54CHRL1b7YzYwmtur1UkR9=w281-h207-p-no

So.. this isn't yet a label... that's in the works as well!

I've been messing around with a bunch of random ideas, but I like the potential of this design. I'd appreciate some feedback before I continue to re-learn/experiment with PS.
OSZS3iJ_2RXqQE-b62_kLw54CHRL1b7YzYwmtur1UkR9=w281-h207-p-no

In the interest if complete honesty, I would say that it looks cheap. Conceptually I think it works but it looks very unrefined. Have you played with turning the mug around 180 and using the naturally curved handle as your first "C"?

In the interest if complete honesty, I would say that it looks cheap. Conceptually I think it works but it looks very unrefined. Have you played with turning the mug around 180 and using the naturally curved handle as your first "C"?

I agree. I haven't spent enough time with ps to really understand how to refine and enhance the smooth lettering.... I need time, but wanted to get external opinion on the concept!

I like your idea of using a rounded c for the handle... I used the same font for both "c" 's just because... I'll give it a flip and try other fonts for the handle! Thanks mate! Appreciate your time.

Here are few from Beer Labelizer with some slight PS mods.

Have not brewed this one yet, so the ABV is a placeholder.

My son is a big DOTA player. The Brewmaster is one of the heroes (characters) in the game and is often used by pro-players in tournaments.

I know this is amateurish given the quality of work in here, but not bad for MS Paint and free labels (printed on regular paper with ink-jet printer, applied with milk), 30 mins for 46 bottles.

242624d1418926524-cooper-canadian-blonde-hopped-up-11-27-img_2726.jpg

I know this is amateurish given the quality of work in here, but not bad for MS Paint and free labels (printed on regular paper with ink-jet printer, applied with milk), 30 mins for 46 bottles.
Simple. Doesn't have to be a fancy label IMO. Looks good mate. Cheers!

Yukon Imperial Stout
Wow! How did you make the beast?! Nice job!

Second label for our second brew... changed the name of our homebrew "team," apparently my buddy isn't a fan of umlauts.

4968068487_f63fe4f559.jpg

I Google searched chalkboard images and stole the blackboard picture. Added the outline and words via Microsoft Paint.

Lol... I did my first one the same way.

Except, I'll do you a solid and introduce you to Pixlr photo editor.

www.pixlr.com

Use the express one... all kinds of filters/fonts etc. etc. for free.

MS Paint:

vs. Pixlr:

243601d1419274063-show-us-your-label-4968068487_f63fe4f559.jpg

Lol... I did my first one the same way.

Except, I'll do you a solid and introduce you to Pixlr photo editor.

www.pixlr.com

Use the express one... all kinds of filters/fonts etc. etc. for free.

MS Paint:

vs. Pixlr:

243601d1419274063-show-us-your-label-4968068487_f63fe4f559.jpg

vs. Paint.net also FREE!

Dark Fae brown ale copy.jpg

I'm such a label junkie I make labels for beers I'm thinking about brewing.

Still lagering a Red and this Brown is at least a month out

ps. see what I mean about busy?

Back