Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well it starts with a defending champion that was later proven to be cheating....

If memory serves me correct they didn't actually prevent you from winning a playoff game that year.....it was shockingly the Miami Dolphins that prevented a Miami Dolphins win that year.

And what did they do for a follow up to that magical 08 season never get above .500 since .

If memory serves me correct they didn't actually prevent you from winning a playoff game that year.....it was shockingly the Miami Dolphins that prevented a Miami Dolphins win that year.

And what did they do for a follow up to that magical 08 season never get above .500 since .

You're all really bad at staying on task aren't you. Obnoxious doesn't mean ADD. Bring it back into focus. 2008 AFC East Champions: Miami Dolphins.

I realize you think 1973 was 50 years ago, but this stuff really isn't rocket science.

I'm trying to nail down what your argument Is (that you think you have).

Are you wanting a cookie for an arbitrary Div. Championship when the best team in your division lost their HOF QB (who you barely beat out for that title) and then pissed that away in the PO with a first rd knockout.

Or are you wanting credit for the two wins in two different years over teams that have eclipsed .500 in the past 5 years.

Please stop acting like anything Dolphins past, current or future matters. By arguing with a bro brah, you only increase his exertion of *****baggery to which we are all exposed.

Bunch of d-bag bros in this this thread.

Must be Oregon frat boys......oh, wait, we know that can't be right....

The Dolphins absolutely blow.

Can we all just move on now?

How the fck are we wasting this much time on a shtty team like Miami??

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew because it impresses people

The only thing about the Dolphins that blows is the blow that Louis Delmas is going to give Gronk to blow out his knee. Again.

Oh, and I'm predicting an off day passing for Brady. Perpetually iffy shoulder and knee (thank you, Pollard) and a newly iffy calf. Combine that with a suspect offensive line going up against one of the strongest front fours in the AFC... Well, maybe going back to dink and dunk will be good for the Pats, seems like that's the only time they win Lombardis.

Nope, they never stopped cheating. Always running that illegal pick play, it won them one against the Fins last year. I'm talking so blatant that I was paying attention to my lunch more than the game and I still noticed it.

At some point the refs have to start throwing flags for an palpably unfair act and start ejecting the players involved. If that doesn't work, go up to forfeiture of possession and awarding points.

I can't decide who I want to win in the NE/Miami game because I'm not sure which side will be *****ier when their crappy team beats the other crappy team.

Nope, they never stopped cheating. Always running that illegal pick play, it won them one against the Fins last year. I'm talking so blatant that I was paying attention to my lunch more than the game and I still noticed it.

At some point the refs have to start throwing flags for an palpably unfair act and start ejecting the players involved. If that doesn't work, go up to forfeiture of possession and awarding points.

The fix is already in. This is the nature of the Fins Pats matchups. If the game is close, the refs will do whatever Tom Brady needs in order to give him another opportunity to be a hero.

Anderson, the guy who's crew ruled on the "illegal bat" in game 1 last year (Pats fans can thank this and two blatantly bad PI calls for them not getting swept by the "horrible" fins last year btw), is at the helm again.

If you hate both teams or fans of both teams on this board, I suggest you root for the Pats. Because if the Fins win we have to overcome not only the Patriots, but the zebras too. History doesn't lie.

So yeah haters...root for the team that already gets every advantage the NFL Front office can possibly bestow them. Because if they lose it's gonna get ugly around here.

As an edit, besides a few other teams in the league, I do think the Pats get this treatment in most games. Beating them requires you to beat cheaters, and zebras. It's actually pathetic how often they fail to win the superbowl given the set of advantages they've been given.

The fix is already in. This is the nature of the Fins Dolphins matchups. If the game is close, the refs will do whatever Tom Brady needs in order to give him another opportunity to be a hero.

Anderson, the guy who's crew ruled on the "illegal bat" in game 1 last year (Pats fans can thank this and two blatantly bad PI calls for them not getting swept by the "horrible" fins last year btw), is at the helm again.

If you hate both teams or fans of both teams on this board, I suggest you root for the Pats. Because if the Fins win we have to overcome not only the Patriots, but the zebras too. History doesn't lie.

So yeah haters...root for the team that already gets every advantage the NFL Front office can possibly bestow them. Because if they lose it's gonna get ugly around here.

tl; dr

Back