Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So now that the Pats have spotted the fish a win, it should be interesting to see how the rest of the season plays out.

Geno completed 82% of his passes and the Jets held off Oakland. By Dolphin fan logic we should be giving him the MVP and planning out our Super Bowl parade route.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

The burden of 16-0 has been eliminated. Now we can focus on just winning the Super Bowl. I'm relieved.

Sent from the kingdom of beer.

Pats fans can feel free to stfu now. Or hang themselves. Either way works.

Both solid suggestions... i mean, it's week one. Teams just don't bounce back from a loss in week one.

Welp... I guess I'll just turn in my season tickets and hang myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew because it impresses people

No, this is why you should burn your season tickets and hang yourself:

Baltimore Ravens – History Says They'll Win Super Bowl XLVII....It's because the Baltimore Ravens are playing the Philadelphia Eagles in the Eagles' home opener, and for the last three seasons, whoever plays that game against the Eagles wins, and goes on to win the Super Bowl.

Fcukin A... Just to rub salt in the wounds... I'm watching my 7 & 8 yr old sons snap a ball to each other and then go out for a pass.

My youngest's snap count just included "Omaha!! Omaha!!"

I called time out, asked him to come over for a second, and them punched him in the scrotum.

No, this is why you should burn your season tickets and hang yourself:

Baltimore Ravens – History Says They'll Win Super Bowl XLVII....It's because the Baltimore Ravens are playing the Philadelphia Eagles in the Eagles' home opener, and for the last three seasons, whoever plays that game against the Eagles wins, and goes on to win the Super Bowl.

Relevant facts....

Where's the rope?

Fcukin A... Just to rub salt in the wounds... I'm watching my 7 & 8 yr old sons snap a ball to each other and then go out for a pass.

I called time out, asked him to come over for a second, and them punched him in the scrotum.

Could be worse. They could be poppin Molly while wearing Welker jerseys.

WTF was that symbol carved in kaepernick's hairline. Looked like a silhouette of someone's nut-sack.

1w5vlD3

Well so far the following (suspect) teams are 1-0

Minnesota
Atlanta
Miami
Jets
Buffalo
Pittsburgh
Cincy
Houston
Tennessee

25% tops make the playoffs

This made me actually giggle, yes giggle.

wow that is a devastating thing to say. probably the most hurtful thing posted in this entire thread; not to mention a shining example of original thought. it's quite obvious that you're not mad or obsessed

You know, "fan" is shorthand for fanatic. I don't apologize for being a fanatic. I hate the Patriots. I hate the townie *****ebags that make up most of their fan base. I especially hate the rank hypocrisy Patriots fans engage in. I hate the fact that whenever a team beats them, it's almost impossible to get a Patriots fan to admit that the other team was better.

Oh, and you guys better hope you aren't in playoff contention come the rematch. Because after those roughing the passer penalties, the Dolphins DL is going to be gunning for Brady. I'd be happy with a career ender, but I'll settle for the rest of the season.

PS: Heath Evans is a thieving ****head and Belichick is a habitual cheater. Looked up to Shula my ass, Shula had the decency to not accept the playbook.

You know, "fan" is shorthand for fanatic. I don't apologize for being a fanatic. I hate the Patriots. I hate the townie *****ebags that make up most of their fan base. I especially hate the rank hypocrisy Patriots fans engage in. I hate the fact that whenever a team beats them, it's almost impossible to get a Patriots fan to admit that the other team was better.

Oh, and you guys better hope you aren't in playoff contention come the rematch. Because after those roughing the passer penalties, the Dolphins DL is going to be gunning for Brady. I'd be happy with a career ender, but I'll settle for the rest of the season.

PS: Heath Evans is a thieving ****head and Belichick is a habitual cheater. Looked up to Shula my ass, Shula had the decency to not accept the playbook.

escalated-quickly.jpg

but srsly though, i understand your pain. my jimmies would be that rustled if i lived in texas too. what a sh|thole

you know, "fan" is shorthand for fanatic. I don't apologize for being a fanatic. I hate the patriots. I hate the townie *****ebags that make up most of their fan base. I especially hate the rank hypocrisy patriots fans engage in. I hate the fact that whenever a team beats them, it's almost impossible to get a patriots fan to admit that the other team was better.

Oh, and you guys better hope you aren't in playoff contention come the rematch. Because after those roughing the passer penalties, the dolphins dl is going to be gunning for brady. I'd be happy with a career ender, but i'll settle for the rest of the season.

Ps: Heath evans is a thieving ****head and belichick is a habitual cheater. Looked up to shula my ass, shula had the decency to not accept the playbook.

8-8

This is fun with irrational fins fans going after irrational patriots fans. Keeps me interested as the Seahawks steamroll the nfl. Just gets boring listening to other justify the losses.

Back